Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? (53370 Views)

I Need Sites To Download Films Apart From Netflix / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Oreoluwa5: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
dauntless15:
I'm interested.
Send me a mail
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by FireUpNow(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
ilemona4u:

Do you have your original ( coloured) national ID, voter's card or passport, i could put you through someone that could help you.. I am a newbie as well and my mentor is well established on Upwork. If you have any of these documents, all you have to do is buy fake eviews which would be added to your upwork profile, The reviews would serve as your job experiences and a client is 10 times likely to higher a freelancer with "evidences" of past work than a freelancer with no job experience, just like in the case of an employer physical world. Without this reviews, you could spend more than four months without getting a single job as clients would continue to ignore you. But with well-doctored reviews, you could get a job of up to 300 dollars or more on your first proposal .
To begin with I must say thank you for your detailed explanation. My international passport has expired but I have my premium NIN slip or Digital NIN slip on plastic. If this ID could be accepted then fine, and we can move from there. Once again thanks a million
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Titaniumental: 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Michael662:

Na here e go just die
grin grin
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Becareful of fraudsters

Thanks bro. Warning timely.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Brainjotting: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aybee92:

If you have a laptop and good internet connection, you can make a decent amount of money working on uhrs.

No special skill is required, just the ability to read and comprehend and you are good

I made over $200 last month and I have the goal to make at least $300 this month.
Please can I comfortably do this with my Android phone as I don't have laptop for now

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by marv1: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
peropoliet:
Learn crypto dm me

How
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by yuslik(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
You can learn how to publish books on Amazon and earn good money in dollars. You will need to pay some money to get the course though.

The sad truth is if you are serious about making money by using your phone or learning any skill you MUST be willing to sacrifice some amount of money to learn the needed skills.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Barims(m): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
GABRIEL6036:
I can guarantee you 5odds everyday with no loss, I only need you to have account with Betking that's all you need and let me show you the trick for survival. No other ones except Betking. I only loss once and that once was a mistake from me.
Chat me up on 09027217943

How much do you charge??
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Barims(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rickyjosef:
I think you should do Amazon KDP for smartphone.
You can make $200-$1k in a month
Chat up
Zero eight one six eight one four one eight four seven

https:///SmartphoneAmazonkdp

Remove one "/" from the address

Can you put me through? How much do you charge??
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by hormodupsy(f): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Dm let me teach you affiliate marketing. 09156326035. It's paying big
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Cousin9999: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
You can get every textbook used in any Harvard class, and it costs nothing. You can watch university lectures from tons of universities, also costs nothing. There are tons of tutorials on every subject, which are also free.

You can sign up for remote job sites (free), and do random skilled/unskilled clerical work. There's tons of free guides on doing it, and free study resources for improving your skills and marketability.

You can start a business with no money, no stock, no employees, no equipment, no advertising, no office, and no website. There's tons of free information that explains how.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by DeeFlask(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
does3:
Try lay your hands on Amazon kdp, all you need do is just publish books online and you receive royalties continually. It's not a must you're good in writing, most people who're into it are not really good at writing, and you also earn in dollars (usd). I can put you through, just send a message.
boss abeg I fit dm you too
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by DeeFlask(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
does3:
Try lay your hands on Amazon kdp, all you need do is just publish books online and you receive royalties continually. It's not a must you're good in writing, most people who're into it are not really good at writing, and you also earn in dollars (usd). I can put you through, just send a message.
can I dm you please
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by DeeFlask(m): 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Owopariola1:
Become a content writer. You're sure of 50-100k monthly at least if you're good and consistent as a beginner.
As you grow in it, with your wide network of clients, you earn more or later become outsourcer.
bro please can I know more about this
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by DeeFlask(m): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Habinibi:

Boss can you be my mentor as regard freelancing, am a man i ought to have married but I don't have any means to survive. Please help my life in any way you can. Thanks in anticipation.
bro please how do I start freelancing
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Barims(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mystic216:
Check all the date and time
They are all my profits
Just today
Withdrew $300
Go learn Forex/Crypto
Buh truth be told, no one will teach you for free
Free things doesn’t give value

Bro where are you located
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by joezerbob(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Am very good at content writing. How do I start.
Any link or website that needs content writers.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by darediamond(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cataboy:
forex the greatest scam

... which is deliberately programmed to make the Banks and few individuals become richer...

You are 1000% correct to say Forex Is A BIG SCAM unlike Crypto Trading Where Your Assets Remains Even When It Temporarily Loose Value.

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by joezerbob(m): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
How can I start. Any links

Owopariola1:
Become a content writer. You're sure of 50-100k monthly at least if you're good and consistent as a beginner.
As you grow in it, with your wide network of clients, you earn more or later become outsourcer.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by DiligentM: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
xamster:
Pretty easy!

They're many of them, but in focus I'm going to advice you to do any of this 2

Why? They're very easy to start and then scale up earning in both naira and dollars, especially now that dollar is 600naira to a $

You can start learning and earning doing affiliate Marketing
Amazon direct kindle publishing with your smartphone

If you need guide and Materials to start, don't hesitate to hit me up

Hi, kindly put me through
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by DiligentM: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Owopariola1:

I'm interested, kindly put me through
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by sammysmiles(m): 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, blame who introduced you. E legit die.
Una wey Sabi well, why una no dey like give person legit trade make e place too?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by ThegreatLion: 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Those wey think say Yahoo easy make una try am, If Yahoo nor go humble una. The way street be now, nor be childs play, Even who carry full human being tey do juju dey complain say e hard. na who nor ready to do evil na em e wan come easy for.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Redomi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Oladimejjy:

Would you like to be a UI/UX designer?
what is UI and UX?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Redomi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aybee92:

If you have a laptop and good internet connection, you can make a decent amount of money working on uhrs.

No special skill is required, just the ability to read and comprehend and you are good

I made over $200 last month and I have the goal to make at least $300 this month.
please sir help me, please I'm interested
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by dauntless15(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Oreoluwa5:

Send me a mail
I can't access my mail sir, please drop ur number lemme add u sir.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Redomi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
9jaIsaac:
DM me for a real online business

your WhatsApp sir
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Redomi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Starhearts:

I will teach u Forex...
U won't regret it later
Am living testimony of forex.
I set up my daily target of $50.

I will teach u 4 free, provide u with demo account to trade on ...

Mind u .... l said l will teach u 4 free....

If l collect a dime from u come back to nairaland.com to cast me
please your WhatsApp contact sir
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Oreoluwa5: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
dauntless15:
I can't access my mail sir, please drop ur number lemme add u sir.

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by GABRIEL6036: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Barims:

How much do you charge??
DM
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Oreoluwa5: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Albertone:

Can I DM you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote / GLO's TGIF Bundle, Weekend Data Plan - 3GB For #500 / Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.