Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? (52901 Views)

I Need Sites To Download Films Apart From Netflix / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by DiligentM: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Who will guide me upwork? I'll be sincerely grateful
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by truthisgood: 7:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Seventhheaven:

I recommend Remitano bro....

Please elaborate on how one can make money in Remitano,I'm equally interested. Thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Seventhheaven: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
truthisgood:

Please elaborate on how one can make money in Remitano,I'm equally interested. Thanks

As it is a centralised exchange so normally the do hold events where one can share his or her knowledge about certain aspects of CRYPTOCURRENCY an you get rewarded in usdt and so many other opportunities but the most important is the fact that you get to own it's native token called Renec for free now which will be launched later this year
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by uthlaw: 12:35am On Jun 12, 2022
GABRIEL6036:
I can guarantee you 5odds everyday with no loss, I only need you to have account with Betking that's all you need and let me show you the trick for survival. No other ones except Betking. I only loss once and that once was a mistake from me.
Chat me up on 09027217943
u be prophet that see version abi...u only lost once in betting,weldone Mr bettor!
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by uthlaw: 12:43am On Jun 12, 2022
Aybee92:

If you have a laptop and good internet connection, you can make a decent amount of money working on uhrs.

No special skill is required, just the ability to read and comprehend and you are good

I made over $200 last month and I have the goal to make at least $300 this month.
tell us more boss!
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by uthlaw: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Oladimejjy:

Would you like to be a UI/UX designer?
yes boss!
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by uthlaw: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Nooner:
Nothing is free.. if anything is coming to u free then be aware you’re paying dearly for it. Example is fb. Ur browsing it free but your info?

I’ll advice you to gather enough money. Learn web development, go deep into it, make sure you master it, dedicate 2-5 hrs daily for 6 months. Relocate from nigeria cuz our ITs are underpaid in nigeria. Make sure the school is accredited. In 8month -1yr you’ll be smiling to the bank for the rest of your life. You’ll have the ability to be your own boss or either work for big tech giants. Mind you… most IT sch don’t have the full program/course to be a web developer,they usually omit the important parts cuz it’s expensive to hire an expert to take those classes,this is the major reason why some companies won’t employ you or pay you well cuz they know you’re not up to standard or have no knowledge of all the programming language. Good school matters. Some people are contended with $100-$500 monthly but aim for the big bag. You may want to compare web developer salary per country and check what nigeria is earning, you’ll be sorry .Cheers
this is my dream boss,but I'm a complete novice...elaborate how I can start please?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by uthlaw: 12:59am On Jun 12, 2022
buymyride:
Go into smart contract defi staking with your phone. You can never go wrong with it. No experience required
enlight more pls!
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Redomi(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Aybee92:

If you have a laptop and good internet connection, you can make a decent amount of money working on uhrs.

No special skill is required, just the ability to read and comprehend and you are good

I made over $200 last month and I have the goal to make at least $300 this month.
please sir how can we reach you, I want to know more about uhrs
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by cutieme(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Lincoln275:

Contact me if you need online jobs that pay from €20 to €120 per day . 08136899667
Can you explain more about this here?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Tenrytega: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2022
pointblank247:
please how lucrative is this and how does one start. I'm seriouse on this

With regards to the Amazon kdp ,I am a publisher on the platform, just started some months ago and I can tell you it's worth it. You can chat me up while I put you through 0.7.0.6.6.one.5.2.9.9.two
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by pointblank247(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Tenrytega:

With regards to the Amazon kdp ,I am a publisher on the platform, just started some months ago and I can tell you it's worth it. You can chat me up while I put you through 0.7.0.6.6.one.5.2.9.9.two
thanks bro
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by cutieme(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
FlatEarthGuy20:
Download clickworker app... work as a freelance wit your phone and earn. Dm I will explain more
Hi,I have downloaded it,how do I go about it, what's the next thing?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by cutieme(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Starhearts:

I will teach u Forex...
U won't regret it later
Am living testimony of forex.
I set up my daily target of $50.

I will teach u 4 free, provide u with demo account to trade on ...

Mind u .... l said l will teach u 4 free....

If l collect a dime from u come back to nairaland.com to cast me
Me wan learn too o
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by cutieme(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
moneyattractor:
Affiliate/CPA marketing can make you a lots of money...

I have been into Affiliate/CPA marketing for over 4years now...and I thank God for saving me through Affiliate and CPA Marketing...
This online business is what I do full time now.

I decided to help alots of people with this skill, so I created a simple yet effective video training on how to promote CPA and Affiliate offers online using a cheap secrete paid traffics source... With just $1 you can set up a campaign and send 1000 buyer clicks to your CPA/Affiliate offers and make $50-$100 weekly yes...

This is strictly online business that pays well..
So you can expect to make $50-$100 weekly promoting CPA and Affiliate offers using this cheap penny Traffics training.

If interested and ready to get your own training videos. You can send me a WhatsApp message. contact on my signature. You just pay a penny fee to get this life training videos with full mentorship support from me.

You can see Earnings from this traffics below...all with penny ad budget.

08021116592 (WhatsApp Only! )
Interested in this bro
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by cutieme(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
GABRIEL6036:
I can guarantee you 5odds everyday with no loss, I only need you to have account with Betking that's all you need and let me show you the trick for survival. No other ones except Betking. I only loss once and that once was a mistake from me.
Chat me up on 09027217943
Is it not the one you guys would say ,pay before you give out the odds?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by cutieme(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aybee92:

How does it work,pls share with us?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
cutieme:

Interested in this bro

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by cutieme(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nooner:
Nothing is free.. if anything is coming to u free then be aware you’re paying dearly for it. Example is fb. Ur browsing it free but your info?

I’ll advice you to gather enough money. Learn web development, go deep into it, make sure you master it, dedicate 2-5 hrs daily for 6 months. Relocate from nigeria cuz our ITs are underpaid in nigeria. Make sure the school is accredited. In 8month -1yr you’ll be smiling to the bank for the rest of your life. You’ll have the ability to be your own boss or either work for big tech giants. Mind you… most IT sch don’t have the full program/course to be a web developer,they usually omit the important parts cuz it’s expensive to hire an expert to take those classes,this is the major reason why some companies won’t employ you or pay you well cuz they know you’re not up to standard or have no knowledge of all the programming language. Good school matters. Some people are contended with $100-$500 monthly but aim for the big bag. You may want to compare web developer salary per country and check what nigeria is earning, you’ll be sorry .Cheers
Where or which school can one learn this web developer?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by cutieme(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Aybee92:
You all interested in learning how to earn on uhrs should chat me on WhatsApp

I got banned yesterday for replying messages here
Can you explain a bit here how it is done because I am not on WhatsApp at the moment?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by HardMirror(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
ManyThanks:
do you know her niche on upwork?
yes. but dont focus on that. it is a niche you wont expect, just do your own thing

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nooner: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
cutieme:

Where or which school can one learn this web developer?

I did mine in UAE, it’s an 8 month course with the following program.

Html
CSS
PHP
JavaScript
Python
Django
.Net
This is up to the advance level.

You can look up any school of your choice. In nigeria when I started I was having a lot of distraction and cost of spending so much on generator. My brother just look up something online, while searching just look for an accredited school. Mine is KHDA approval in UAE. It cost around 6000 dirhams for the total package which is around 1m naira but I earn above that during my internship. But bro it’s not easy

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Starhearts:

I will teach u Forex...
U won't regret it later

Good morning boss
I'm interested in learning this Forex
I sent a message to your email boss please respond
Thanks
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by real777(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Akposkiz: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Forex trading
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by blingxx(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Aybee92:

Explain brr I'm interested
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by blingxx(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
Starhearts:

I will teach u Forex...
U won't regret it later

Drop your WhatsApp number

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by blingxx(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
MONEY247:
Learn Forex trading and crypto and binance

Drop your WhatsApp number brr .. my number dey my profile
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Starhearts: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
victoroba65:

Good morning boss
I'm interested in learning this Forex
I sent a message to your email boss please respond
Thanks

Sorry 4 delay in respond?
Drop e-mail address or ur WhatsApp contact so dat we can arrange d tutorials about d forex
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Starhearts: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
cutieme:

Me wan learn too o

Drop e-mail address or ur WhatsApp contact so dat we can arrange d tutorials about d forex
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Starhearts: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
millionboi:
how can I reach you

Being busy all diz days

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Iphone 8 To Be Released On September 12, 2017: Pictures & Specs / How To Use Whatsapp On Unsupported Nokia Phones / When A Fraudster Tries To Dupe An Igbo Boy ( Screenshots )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.