Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

"You Have Summer Body But Don't Have Summer Money"- Cubana Chiefpriest - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "You Have Summer Body But Don't Have Summer Money"- Cubana Chiefpriest (506 Views)

[memes]when You Are Trying To Have A Girlfriend, But You Don't Have A Girlfriend / Why Most Guys Don't Have Mansion's Yet. / You Can't Wear Glasses If You Don't Have Ears! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Have Summer Body But Don't Have Summer Money"- Cubana Chiefpriest by bassetmole(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cubana Chiefpriest posted a picture on his IG with the caption "You have summer Body but don't have Summer Money"

He was referring to those guys that hit the gym but don't have money.

Someone brought the gist to twitter, nah there wahala start.

This Cubana's post was harmless on IG, everyone laughed to it but immediately it entered Twitter NG we took it personal

One guy (Ferdy) drank bullet and his reply to the post was

"Niggas that can't see their pen!s while standing in the shower just say whatever to feel good" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Have Summer Body But Don't Have Summer Money"- Cubana Chiefpriest by papiSNEH(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
[/b]
bassetmole:
"Niggas that can't see their pen!s while standing in the shower just say whatever to feel good" grin grin
[b]

This wan loud oo grin grin

meanwhile I heard Bobrisky is a Nairalander
Na true

1 Like

Re: "You Have Summer Body But Don't Have Summer Money"- Cubana Chiefpriest by Princeton92(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
papiSNEH:

This wan loud oo grin grin
meanwhile I heard Bobrisky is a Nairalander
Na true

This just got me laughing crazyyyyyyyy cheesy
Re: "You Have Summer Body But Don't Have Summer Money"- Cubana Chiefpriest by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Everybody get opinion so e no concern me. Nobody should feel bad for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian, Peteru Comedy, Is Dead / The Deaf Man Riddle .... Give It A Go / Landlord Evicts Tenants For Attempting Ice Bucket Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.