Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Register Your Business, NGO Or Ministry With Federal Government In One Hour! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register Your Business, NGO Or Ministry With Federal Government In One Hour! (199 Views)

Reason Why You Should Register Your Business/ Ngo Today / Web Design For Your Church Or Ministry / How To Register An NGO Or Church Or Association In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business, NGO Or Ministry With Federal Government In One Hour! by xpanciated: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
REGISTER UR BIZ WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (SMEDAN) IN ONE HOUR!!

Whether you've started your business or not...kindly register your business with the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Association of Nigeria to save you a whole lot of stress!!

Kindly dm me the following then get your certificate in an hour:

1. Ur full name

2. Location of biz

3. Biz name

4. email

5. Manpower:

6. Number of years in biz:

7. Type of business and

8. Amount of loan you'll need to expand your business

BENEFITS:

1. You can use it as ur official registration with the govt.

2. U can use ur reg number in any biz deal. It's legit

3. U get access to financial tools n services from the govt

4. Ur biz gets a legal backing

And lots more

I'VE REGISTERED MINE���

CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP XPANCIATED @ 080-9944-9449
OR VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE: "XPANCIATED PAGES"

(1) (Reply)

Discover How Guys Cashout...it Is Real And Ligit / Struggling To Sell Your Products As An Entrepreneur? / What Are The Best Investments To Generate A Passive Income For Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.