Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,996 members, 7,866,743 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Friend Catfished Her Friend, It Ended In A Tragic Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Friend Catfished Her Friend, It Ended In A Tragic Death (583 Views)

Truth Behind Odogwu Mara Tragic Death How He Was Poisoned By His Best Friends / Odogwu Mara Tragic Death And How He Was Poison / Slay Queen Curses Yahoo Boys For Using Her Friend "Classic White" For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Friend Catfished Her Friend, It Ended In A Tragic Death by philstone(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
The disastrous instance of Renae Marsden
Renae looked completely scared as she attempted to message a message to her mom.
The message read;
“Mother, I love you so much, and I’m upset for the aggravation I’m going to cause you. However, you can in any case converse with me. Simply call out to out me, and I’ll be there.”
Who was Renae?
It was 2010.
Renae Marsden was an eighteen-year-old young lady who lived with her family in Sydney, Australia. She was extremely close with her mother, Teresa.
As a matter of fact, Renae and Teresa turned out to be exceptionally dear companions as well as being mother and little girl.
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/the-friend-catfished-her-friend-it-ended-in-a-tragic-death/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Over 300 Herdsmen Takeover Delta Community❗️❗️ / Sex Workers Desert Brothels In Diobu As Police Rescue Under Age Girls From Prost / Woman Kidnaps Her Husband For Refusing To Have Sex With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.