Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates (26352 Views)

Umar Dikko Rada Joins Tinubu In Ogun State To Meet Delegates / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by DeleTaller: 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
InHeaven:
Sentiment apart, this man looks fresh, Hale and hearty than what some people are forcing us to believe about him!

you will make heaven for saying the truth today.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Mikolo70(m): 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man is still wasting his time
He's a billionaire so you are the one wasting your life on Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Zico5(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
This 1 is like "look at this two faced hopeless druggie. Come win na make I see. Idiot"

grin
Your parents need to be checking on u frequently before HBP kill u on Tinubu issue

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by ogundeleai(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2022
Even ayade (one of presidential aspirants) was part of entourage from Abuja.to his state . Other include Ganduje, shetima, Almokura.. Tinubu indeed is a movement.... Mojiagbo kosi nibe..
Wike will welcome him at Rivers tommorow for apc consecutive days..
If all these if given you sleepless nigth, Pls consult your Dr to avoid untold story

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Hassanmaye(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
AnonPoet:
#AsiwajuInCrossRivers

The real party man and one that can win next presidential election for APC has taken his nationwide consultations to Cross Rivers State ahead of the parth primary next week Monday.

Only Asiwaju Bola Tinubu ticks all the boxes in President Muhammadu Buhari's address to APC Governors yesterday.

The 'City Boy' has a plan to transform Nigeria

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023
Woe
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Kcdojoto(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
I am still wondering if I am the one he wants to serve, why is he desperate to serve me? Please go home I need a young vibrant man who can answer me me from home when I needed my shoe to be shined, not the one who can tell me that he is in UK on U.S.A treating a cough, since you guys claimed to serve and not to rule, thank you.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Olabode211: 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
you are too old to be our president,you are just going from one vawulence to another vawulence.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by SledgeHammerer: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
AnonPoet:
#AsiwajuInCrossRivers

The real party man and one that can win next presidential election for APC has taken his nationwide consultations to Cross Rivers State ahead of the parth primary next week Monday.

Only Asiwaju Bola Tinubu ticks all the boxes in President Muhammadu Buhari's address to APC Governors yesterday.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

Ganduje went with Tinubu to Cross River State?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Indispensable85(m): 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
PrinceofLagos come and see your nemesis looking fresh and ready for swearing in as president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by bobby007(m): 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
welcome city boy
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by bobby007(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
Lol running from pillar to post. No one gives a fvck about you expect your urchins.
This man don run round Nigeria pass any other person. If he lose this primaries eh na die straight because to him, he would be useless living.
it show city boy is more healthy and active

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by bobby007(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
This 1 is like "look at this two faced hopeless druggie. Come win na make I see. Idiot"

grin
u are stressing
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by bobby007(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
he's more healthy than ur father

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
Lol running from pillar to post. No one gives a fvck about you expect your urchins.
This man don run round Nigeria pass any other person. If he lose this primaries eh na die straight because to him, he would be useless living.

That is how politics is being played all over the world. He is doing the right thing.

This is what Obi could not do that he had to chicken out of PD.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Ganduje went with Tinubu to Cross River State?

Political heavyweights!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by slimmoney(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
same buhari that his close aides and nephew lost primary in their respective states?
kenzysmith:
Y d stress buhari has already choosen osibande y keep stressing ur self sir? Until buhari hold mic ist? If governors can hand pick their successors y cant buhari do d same? Afterall yaradua and goodluck was choosing by obj
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Born2Breed(f): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Where is Magnus Abe?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Slurity(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
That is your next president, better accept reality now before you are painned for another 8 years
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by kophy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
AnonPoet:
#AsiwajuInCrossRivers

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023
In coming President!
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by chrizzyace: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

God forbid! City boy direct

Peter Obi is my first choice Osibanjo is my second choice.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by DAwest7: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
RobustRoad:
Asiwaju Tinubu
AKA Old diaper
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by shimolv: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Abbeytoy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And you don't like it?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Bbbw: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Oh
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by AsawanaDgreat: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
Magabush1:
A man that 12 governors out of 22 apc governors personally signed his form is a failure. Like una nor Sabi tinubu, you think say na your village kingship he wan contest. That man is a moving tsunami that can't be stopped
Only time shall tell after the primary election so calm down
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by rrhostomy(m): 12:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Urbanchampion:
It's either Asiwaju or...

I was there live. Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu was present in Maure for the delegates meeting on 28th of April,2022 in preparation for the APCs presidential primary stated on 8th of June,2022. The youth vice he chose was not there. Call me on 0813 901 2281 for more news and updates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions 3 Projects In Epe. PICS. / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Festus Keyamo's Tweet On Peter Obi Democratic Credentials / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.