Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar (26192 Views)

Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) / 2019: Amid Uncertainty, Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Wamakko / Tinubu, Emir Sanusi, Ganduje, Visit Tambuwal, Shehu Shagari Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar by adelekeolu(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2022
CITY BOY
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Magabush1:
Oga, we are talking Nigeria, leave Lagos. That the man is a visioneer doesn't mean people should be hurt , we all talking like we don't want to be in control. I asked a question, did buhari become a president by consesus when you finish answering, we will continue the conversation. I love your civil response ,shows you are a true statesman

Honestly I would have supported Tinubu if he were to be younger. I supported Buhari and we all regretting the disaster he had become. Tinubu is already too old with health issues( we can see several videos confirming that). This was a man spending several months in foreign hospitals last year. We can’t afford to have another president leaving governance and spending months on medical tourism. Honestly we the youths should come together and vote a younger, vibrant and determined candidate. That’s why I’m routing for Peter Obi. Osibanjo isn’t a bad candidate also.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar by Magabush1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
I understand your standpoint but if we talk based on performance, he is a performer and another thing since he is the godfather, he answers to no one so when the godfather who crowns kings decides to be a king, you know that he means Business. Let's pray for the best of leaders because buhari has scattered Nigeria kpatakpata
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Honestly I would have supported Tinubu if he were to be younger. I supported Buhari and we all regretting the disaster he had become. Tinubu is already too old with health issues( we can see several videos confirming that). This was a man spending several months in foreign hospitals last year. We can’t afford to have another president leaving governance and spending months on medical tourism. Honestly we the youths should come together and vote a younger, vibrant and determined candidate. That’s why I’m routing for Peter Obi. Osibanjo isn’t a bad candidate also.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APC Members Protest Against Imposition Of Candidates By Tinubu, Others / FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / Ogundamasi Blast BenBruce,Tinubu:U're Asleep When Calabar-Lagos Rail Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.