Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Want To Send Waec Scratch Card To A University Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Send Waec Scratch Card To A University Abroad (2304 Views)

Where To Buy Waec Scratch Card In Lagos / 2 Free Waec Scratch Cards / What Is The Role Of A University Chancellor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Send Waec Scratch Card To A University Abroad by Georgee4u: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Most schools abroad, demand a Waec Result Checker Card to verify results of applicants and new students. If you are in this category, we've got help for you.

How to Send Waec Scratch Card to University Abroad

1. Simply visit Cegital: www.cegital.com.
2. Click on the Waec Scratch Card Image.
3. Click on Buy Now.
4. Make payment.
5. Copy or save your card details as pdf, and forward by email to the University you are applying abroad.

Goodluck!
Re: I Want To Send Waec Scratch Card To A University Abroad by Georgee4u: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
If you need your Scratch Card details in image format, please send us a DM on Whatsapp, after purchase: 08117751446.
Re: I Want To Send Waec Scratch Card To A University Abroad by Georgee4u: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
We are one click away from getting your WAEC Scratch Card. Visit www.cegital.com NOW or send us a DM on whatsapp 08117751446 to get yours today.
Re: I Want To Send Waec Scratch Card To A University Abroad by essentialone(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
When did WAEC increase the price of its scratch card and how much is it now?

(1) (Reply)

Ada Ameh’s Mental Illness: Best Friend, Empress Njamah Gives Update / Atiku Went To US To Snap With Receptionist / A.a.u (ambrose Alli University) Post Utme And Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.