Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. (953 Views)

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / P.O Ogbuawa Is Dead / Omofemiwa Ramat Ibrahim Is Dead! Fire Kills Jimoh Ibrahim’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by nohitch: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hey guys, it is I your pal, NoHitch here once again..

So i want to let you in on a secret if I may..

Now for so many reasons people don't seem to get results with the topic in the subject section because of 3 major reasons..

---The use of the old ways doesn't bring results anymore.

---People are not treating it like its a career.

---Almost everyone who has made a small sale is now an expert and wants to be a mentor.

Having been in the industry since 2017, I am the best person to teach you what you need to know..

So I have written a comprehensive article about this on my blog.

I have tried severally to post full content here but they were deleted, so we have to settle for my blog post.

Here is the link to the full article.. https://nohitch.com/-is-dead/

As a note of transparency at the end of the blog post, there is an option to download my free book on how to kick off your own career in the above subject and to do it the right way, that is if you are interested.

I'll see you on the inside.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by Snitch24(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
You guys keep promoting ponzi scheme
To earn rewards from referrals

3 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by nohitch: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Snitch24:
You guys keep promoting ponzi scheme

Clickbank isnt ponzi neither is A M, you can do your research sir...

Anyone telling you to bring people in, to earn first is a big phat laya (deliberately spelt wrongly.)
Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by timifaithus(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2022
Snitch24:
You guys keep promoting Ponzi scheme

I'm sure you did not read before commenting

Click bank is totally free
Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by Snitch24(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
timifaithus:

I'm sure you did not read before commenting

Click bank is totally free
I suppose you understand that I'm talking about affiliate marketing in general

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by nohitch: 2:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Snitch24:

I suppose you understand that I'm talking about affiliate marketing in general

AM is not ponzi and will never be..

Please do a due research before you say this.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by webhead: 6:14am On Aug 02, 2022
nohitch:

AM is not ponzi and will never be..

Please do a due research before you say this.
Why are you replying him? undecided
Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by Silicia: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2022
HOW TO SELF-PUBLISH E-BOOKS ON AMAZON WITH SMARTPHONE

Maybe you’ve been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing; but you don’t understand how it happens or what they mean.

Publishing with KDP gives you full rights to your book, which is not something a traditional publishing house typically allows.

It also gives you the option to expand your book’s availability on a global scale, making it more accessible for readers around the world.

Now, it is called self-publishing because-unlike normal publishing – it is done by the authors themselves for free.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book wither as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is upload your book, set price, and amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

There is an easy way you can create and publish atleast 3 books daily on Amazon KDP.

And they say despite how busy you are, you create and publish atleast 45 books monthly at the bare minimum.

But that's not all...

There is a VIP A.I robot that can write a book for you from beginning to finish plus secret websites to make more sales for your books.

�How does this Amazon Kindle Publishing Work?

�What types of content can I publish through KDP?

�Why would Amazon do it for free?
How does Amazon earn from it?

�How do you create these kinds of books with your smartphone and publish?

In our mentorship group we set a task of publishing a book every day. Some people even publish 2-3 a day. That shows you that it’s indeed A SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Now, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT?

There is a course put together by Abraham Aiyejinna this course is going to show you how you can do it yourself without paying anybody and make atleast $200-$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone.

For more details click � https:///borrg7
Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by nohitch: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Silicia:
HOW TO SELF-PUBLISH E-BOOKS ON AMAZON WITH SMARTPHONE

Maybe you’ve been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing; but you don’t understand how it happens or what they mean.

Publishing with KDP gives you full rights to your book, which is not something a traditional publishing house typically allows.

It also gives you the option to expand your book’s availability on a global scale, making it more accessible for readers around the world.

Now, it is called self-publishing because-unlike normal publishing – it is done by the authors themselves for free.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book wither as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is upload your book, set price, and amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

There is an easy way you can create and publish atleast 3 books daily on Amazon KDP.

And they say despite how busy you are, you create and publish atleast 45 books monthly at the bare minimum.

But that's not all...

There is a VIP A.I robot that can write a book for you from beginning to finish plus secret websites to make more sales for your books.

�How does this Amazon Kindle Publishing Work?

�What types of content can I publish through KDP?

�Why would Amazon do it for free?
How does Amazon earn from it?

�How do you create these kinds of books with your smartphone and publish?

In our mentorship group we set a task of publishing a book every day. Some people even publish 2-3 a day. That shows you that it’s indeed A SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Now, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT?

There is a course put together by Abraham Aiyejinna this course is going to show you how you can do it yourself without paying anybody and make atleast $200-$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone.

For more details click � https:///borrg7

On my thread?

Not cool.
Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by lordparcel: 6:45am On Nov 20, 2022
Still paying
Re: Affiliate Marketing Is Dead.. by nohitch: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
lordparcel:
Still paying

till tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Household Items For Sale- Japa Sales / Has Anyone Got Any Idea? / Poposal Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.