Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

NYSC: 3 Things To Do After NYSC Orientation Camp In Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: 3 Things To Do After NYSC Orientation Camp In Nigeria (599 Views)

NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: 3 Things To Do After NYSC Orientation Camp In Nigeria by rzekman7(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
What are your plans for NYSC? Aside from working at your PPA (place of primary assignment). What else do you have in store for yourself? I mean, 1 year is a really long time to be bored senseless.

Anyway, I'm sure we've asked ourselves this question at some point in our lives, so what was the answer? I know that travelling and having fun was definitely part of your answer. Am I right? Maybe yes. Most of us have already planned our entire service year while the rest of us just want to go with the flow. The reality of the situation is things don't always go as planned, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't plan. I'm just saying even as you plan, keep an open mind.

Aside from your PPA, below are three things you can after your during youth Service Year:

Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development: It is popularly known among corpers as SAED. This is a program designed by the NYSC to help the youth develop their skills in different areas of life.

Building startups: Owning a business is very good during NYSC because the allowance you receive from the Federal Government may not be able sustain you. It doesn't have to be a big business. it could be something small like a bread and egg (meshai) stand, popcorn stand or even fries stand. if you're a dress, shoe, bag or accessory designer you could start in the comfort your room and let it grow.

Participating in Professional Courses

I hope this post gave you a little insight on your service year. If you have any questions, write them in the comment box and I will reply you shortly. Have a blissful NYSC experience.
Re: NYSC: 3 Things To Do After NYSC Orientation Camp In Nigeria by ashimiu2020(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Are digital skills being taught in Nysc camp?

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Nysc That Batch �️ 2023 You Don’t Know / Batch B Corpers Posted To Anambra House / Congratulations Batch "C" 2012/2013! Nevertheless, Y(our) Service Continues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.