Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar (48463 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Rexymania(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
These guys are super rich! Someone else wasted 40million naira and he's still smiling. Haa God why? Why me?
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by phkka1(m): 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wike says he is not from Igbo yet he dresses like Igbo man.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good move sir. Any good thing that will chase and drive away the evil party from the corridor of power come 2023 is highly welcome and supported. The evil party should thrown into river Benue, river Niger, Orji river or better still Otukpa river.
Your prayer dey one kind. We you drive these terrorists party away they will gather themselves again and start moving to a new party. What is the solution, chase them away with REVOLUTION!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by unite4real: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good move sir. Any good thing that will chase and drive away the evil party from the corridor of power come 2023 is highly welcome and supported. The evil party should thrown into river Benue, river Niger, Orji river or better still Otukpa river.

Abeg na which river dey for Otukpa oladam
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by AfonjaTheAfonja: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
tiswell:
A̶t̶i̶k̶u̶ b̶e̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶.̶.̶.̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶s̶e̶e̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶ n̶y̶a̶m̶i̶r̶i̶ w̶a̶n̶ b̶e̶ p̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ o̶f̶ n̶i̶g̶e̶r̶i̶a̶
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by 8stargeneral: 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Anything that will make APC lose is a very welcomed development
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good move sir. Any good thing that will chase and drive away the evil party from the corridor of power come 2023 is highly welcome and supported. The evil party should be thrown into river Benue, river Niger, Orji river or better still Otukpa river.

U know all the Rivera.. hmmm

Are u mammi or pappi?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Chimaraymond455: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Tareq1105: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:

I expect you to reflect on the money Atiku and Wike spent on that day. Any right thinking person should be worried. I don't know what Atiku would offer knowing fully well that he's stolen the tomorrow of this nation Nigeria which Obasanjo attested to. Mark it, it's from frypan to fire. All of you shall be disappointed greatly. What you call suffer now would be child's play.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by AfonjaTheAfonja: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
chrisxxx:

D҉o҉n҉'҉t҉ w҉a҉s҉t҉e҉ y҉o҉u҉r҉ v҉o҉t҉e҉.҉ I҉f҉ O҉b҉i҉ h҉a҉d҉ c҉o҉n҉t҉e҉s҉t҉e҉d҉ t҉h҉e҉ p҉r҉i҉m҉a҉r҉y҉ i҉t҉ w҉o҉u҉l҉d҉ h҉a҉ e҉ b҉e҉c҉o҉m҉e҉ c҉r҉y҉s҉t҉a҉l҉ c҉l҉e҉a҉r҉ t҉h҉a҉t҉ e҉v҉e҉n҉ I҉g҉b҉o҉ d҉e҉l҉e҉g҉a҉t҉e҉s҉ w҉o҉n҉'҉t҉ v҉o҉t҉e҉ h҉i҉m҉.҉ H҉e҉ f҉o҉r҉e҉s҉a҉w҉ t҉h҉a҉t҉ a҉n҉d҉ s҉k҉e҉d҉a҉d҉d҉l҉e҉d҉.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Xscape1993(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
unite4real:

Abeg na which river dey for Otukpa oladam
Olaidede river
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by naijaguy1234(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
OBIGS:
How can a man boost of Lagos being his achievement. I move to Lagos year 2018 from Abuja. Mehn it's disgrace Tiubu can use Lagos as part of his achievement. Lagos environment, roads and other infrastructure amenities are dead. The only achivemnet Tinubu can boost of is making agbero work a envious venture Because of the money they make. And I will send this warning out, if Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria agberos will be carrying gun to collect Owodaaa. You need to see the madness of agbero and how mad they behave of 100naira. I've seen a lot of accident caused by agbero. Trailer falling while trying to evade agbero on badagry express. Tinubu is the founder of agbero, if he becomes president, agbero nusiance will spread nation wide and even undermine more certificate holders. In Lagos agberos are living the life by doingl broad day light extortion of people hard earned sweat. In a normal society mc oluomo should be in prison . Pls Nigerians let's not make such mistake by making Tinubu president
Yet they told you your father is dying in the village and you refused to leave Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by waziri4biz: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
chrisxxx:

He will pay Udom back. Trust Wike. All he needs to do is to back Akpabio and it is over for Udom.
Udom has never needed Wike to keep Akpabio in check. Wike can't try shit to Udom..
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by AfonjaTheAfonja: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
W̸i̸k̸e̸ d̸o̸n̸ b̸l̸e̸a̸c̸h̸ f̸i̸n̸i̸s̸h̸.̸ W̸h̸y̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ a̸ m̸a̸n̸ l̸i̸k̸e̸ t̸h̸a̸t̸ b̸e̸ b̸l̸e̸a̸c̸h̸i̸n̸g̸ s̸e̸f̸?̸ N̸a̸ w̸e̸t̸i̸n̸ h̸e̸ d̸e̸y̸ f̸i̸n̸d̸.̸ S̸e̸e̸m̸s̸ A̸t̸i̸k̸u̸ h̸a̸s̸ a̸l̸s̸o̸ s̸t̸a̸r̸t̸e̸d̸ t̸e̸s̸t̸ s̸a̸m̸e̸ p̸r̸o̸d̸u̸c̸t̸ W̸i̸k̸e̸ a̸n̸d̸ O̸b̸i̸a̸n̸o̸ a̸r̸e̸ u̸s̸i̸n̸g̸
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by waziri4biz: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cartoner001:
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS, I NEED Y'ALL TO WATCH MY VIDEOS AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
HEARD NAIRALANDERS SUPPORT EACH OTHER... PLEASE WATCH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, SUBSCRIBE

LOVE STORY: This Kind Love - Episode 1 - 6 : Topster Toons (Texts + Videos)

This kind love - Episode 1: Topster Toons

Happens here that a boss falls in love with his own maid, Vanessa, who is scared to roll with his own boss. The boss, Robbie used to be a play boy as he happens to be a very rich businessman's son and also a handsome dude. His Best friend, Dave, is really an intruder.
Watch and share, remember to subscribe please.
Please show support by subscribing to my YouTube channel and get instant notifications on my newest videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNCcRHoL-BQ

This Kind Love - Episode 2: Topster Toons

Shortly after the maid was molested, she struggled to get home, persuadeda nd motivated by her mum, they relocated to a new country with the help of a friend while a new lady was brought for her boss as wife. Enjoy this episode, remember to share, like, comment and subscribe �
Please show support by subscribing to my YouTube channel and get instant notifications on my newest videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLzBAheO6gM

This Kind Love - Episode 3: Topster Toons

Facing the challenges of life alone as a single mother, she gave birth to a beautiful gifted daughter with the support of her new man and her mother which was later followed by greater calamity of life.
Please watch, share, subscribe, like and comment
#anime #animation #cartoon #story #toons #funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqmUo2HhH_c

This kind love - Episode 4: Topster Toons

Gradually, the little girl begins to grow and her life paths are discussed. Raised by struggling grandmother and mother, she might fall in love at the end with an unknown man
#animation #anime #animes #cartoon #cartoonfreak #cartoons #funny #video #story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRQd8viNDb0

This Kind Love - Episode 5: Topster Toons

As Irene begins to grow, the more the calamities approaching her and her family. She met with a new friend Sean who happens to be a church boy. Inspired by the financial state of her family, Irene decided to quit school and start working.
You won't wanna miss the next episode, it's intriguing
Watch out: #cartoon #cartoonfreak #cartoons #cartoonfreaks #funny #funnyvideo #fun #funnyvideos #animation #anime #animes #bestvideo #toons #toon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIYFhbgsazc

This kind love - Episode 6: Topster Toons

This episode has captured the whole bad omen for Vanessa and her family, faced with so many challenges in a short while with brokenness, Irene decided to pick up a job as a waitress at high taste restaurant so she could foot the hospital bills.
Who is behind this calamities, watch out: #cartoon #cartoonfreak #cartoons #cartoonfreaks #funny #funnyvideo #fun #funnyvideos #animation #anime #animes #bestvideo #toons #toon
Please subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X4-qCyG2IY

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR MORE:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmVoIH-9Pa25hUqFL8U5Hvw
You can't flood another persons content with your own and expect readers to divert their attention to yours
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by chrisxxx(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
waziri4biz:

Udom has never needed Wike to keep Akpabio in check. Wike can't try shit to Udom..
When Wike arrives Akwa Ibom you will understand why he is called High Tension.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Billsclinton(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
Good move sir. Any good thing that will chase and drive away the evil party from the corridor of power come 2023 is highly welcome and supported. The evil party should be thrown into river Benue, river Niger, Orji river or better still Otukpa river.
Please, let it be a river outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Arabaincubus: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
A wounded lion learns patience for the next prey. This ego has been massively deflated.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by femisplash: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Afonjas always give wrong political analysis. YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS.
Your parents failed you, dirty buffoon.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by chrisxxx(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
phkka1:
Wike says he is not from Igbo yet he dresses like Igbo man.
Those igbos wearing Agbada are they Haisas?
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by oyichi: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ride on to Victory, no man will be worst than bihari and no party will be worst than APC, a party that can't call the president to order, no functional BOT, the NWC is just a yes yes to the president, useless party
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by saintrow1: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Atiku will fail as usual. He can only win vote in the core north and south east. Now that Peter obi is a candidate for another party, atiku won't gain much in the east. Yoruba people will not vote for atiku. Middle belt won't likely vote for him and south south won't vote for him either. PDP are just collecting free money from the guy.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by denitro(m): 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
OBIGS:
How can a man boost of Lagos being his achievement. I move to Lagos year 2018 from Abuja. Mehn it's disgrace Tiubu can use Lagos as part of his achievement. Lagos environment, roads and other infrastructure amenities are dead. The only achivemnet Tinubu can boost of is making agbero work a envious venture Because of the money they make. And I will send this warning out, if Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria agberos will be carrying gun to collect Owodaaa. You need to see the madness of agbero and how mad they behave of 100naira. I've seen a lot of accident caused by agbero. Trailer falling while trying to evade agbero on badagry express. Tinubu is the founder of agbero, if he becomes president, agbero nusiance will spread nation wide and even undermine more certificate holders. In Lagos agberos are living the life by doingl broad day light extortion of people hard earned sweat. In a normal society mc oluomo should be in prison . Pls Nigerians let's not make such mistake by making Tinubu president

I stayed in Lagos during his 8-years tenure. He isn't the messiah, nothing to use as an achievement except BRT
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Ebelefrancis123: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Xscape1993:
Brother,e be like say you be Otukpa boy 2face brother Abi?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Austonpat(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
He has finished accessing the results..lol eye don clear now
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Ebelefrancis123: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Austonpat:
He has finished accessing the results..lol eye don clear now
To some extent,I agree with you.....
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by UNDFTD: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kwanza:

It was a pleasure to receive His Excellency Nyesom Wike in the company of notable leaders and officials of our great party, @OfficialPDPNig, at my residence today.

I am proud of the promises that this spirit of camaraderie holds for our party as a united front that guarantees victory in the next election to rescue the country. -AA
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1532076810326122496?t=CFPipmqRMty-O7pTfwGrTQ&s=19

This one is gone to submit to his Fulani masters as always. He might be canvassing for a VP slot. What a useless and foolish man.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
OBIGS:
But all of you want to die in that Lagos, shamelessly claiming naturalized LaGoSiAn.
You no get your own state? Let us compare it with Lagos.
If e tire you, leave!
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
naijaguy1234:
Yet they told you your father is dying in the village and you refused to leave Lagos.
grin They would rather die in Lagos than enter their villages.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by master69(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wike your face show, your shoe shine & your teeth white,,, On how he be chop chicken & Lavida.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar by Chimaraymond455: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wike next plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Hushpuppi Was Contracted By Atiku And PDP To Rig 2019 Election / Arrest NDLEA Officers Who Worked With Kyari’s Accomplices, IGP Tells Marwa / Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.