Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain (382 Views)

Denola Seriki Is Dead! Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain Dies At 63 / Wike, Makinde, Ikpeazu, Ortom Off To Spain For Crucial Meeting / Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by Madmohamed123: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
I don't understand how can another president will just Wake up and summon or invite another president I'm talking about buhari as Galba shehu say he was invite to Spain

I think Spanish should visit Nigeria if they need anything from Nigeria not to invite buhari to come to Spain for your own benefit

This nonsense can never happened in other continent only in Africa

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by helinues: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
And you don't know the Invitation could be about investment or you think he went there to play Ludo?
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by Difrent: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Madmohamed123:
I don't understand how can another president will just Wake up and summon or invite another president I'm talking about buhari as Galba shehu say he was invite to Spain

I think Spanish should visit Nigeria if they need anything from Nigeria not to invite buhari to come to Spain for your own benefit

Funny
Heads of states visit countries mainly on business.....to get businesses for companies and governments ...... who says in future the spanish president wont visit Nigeria

He is on a state visit and will sign some bilateral agreements that will be of economic benefits to both countries.
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by Difrent: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Morgan9:

U are a bastard..
Buhari has traveled to more than 200 countries since 2015.
Yet Nigeria is still d headquarters of people living with poverty

So?
Its part of his job
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by Aboks(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Leave dat dullard na flexing em go flex
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by indemnityy: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Very soon he will be using his personal money to travel.
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by Madmohamed123: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Difrent:

Funny
Heads of states visit countries mainly on business.....to get businesses for companies and governments ...... who says in future the spanish president wont visit Nigeria

He is on a state visit and will sign some bilateral agreements that will be of economic benefits to both countries.
by invitation who need who Spain want gas from Nigeria they should be the the one to visit not Nigeria
If you to buy TV you go to sellers not the other way round
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by Difrent: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Madmohamed123:
by invitation who need who Spain want gas from Nigeria they should be the the one to visit not Nigeria
If you to buy TV you go to sellers not the other way round

If you have excess TV you need to seek out buyers. As spain needs our gas so also do we need the income. Also spain has other options so its not out of place for our president to go there. Pray tell what does Ghana have to offer that took Trump there....im sure you are one of those that were gloating over his choice of visiting Ghana over Nigeria.....where some clown were vigorously wishing he got reelected as if they know him more that his citizens
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by millhouse: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lol .. shit is about to go down ... all these foreign trips na smoke screen , he will be away when the consensus candidate is picked . After then he will return, any Ruckus from any aggrieved aspirant , he will unleash d Efcc wild dogs straight !
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by Zandena(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Madmohamed123:

What did your Pandora paper Ambassador go to do in Downing street few weeks ago? To boot lick them into supporting his ill-fated and dead on arrival presidential ambition!
Olusegun Obasanjo is the most traveled president of Nigeria dead or alive
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by SupremeSpecimen: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
Zandena:

What did your Pandora paper Ambassador go to do in Downing street few weeks ago? To boot lick them into supporting his ill-fated and dead on arrival presidential ambition!
Olusegun Obasanjo is the most traveled president of Nigeria dead or alive

Obi was invited you dingbat
Stop talking with your anus
Re: I Don't Understand Why Buhari Should Go To Spain by dododawa1: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Free transport involved,can he use his salary and travel.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey To Be Called Türkiye In Rebranding Move.Should Nigeria Change Theirs Too / Late Alaafin Of Oyo: Gov. Seyi Makinde Arrives The Final Burial Ceremony / Breaking News: PMB Met Former President Jonathan In Accra, Ghana, See What Happe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.