Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,560 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members (18024 Views)

Dino Melaye On The Reconciliation Move With Aggrieved Governorship Aspirants / Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by duwdu: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu urchins must be so happy that Adamu apologized grin

The truth is that Adamu is the most powerful man in APC right now.

One man is chairman and is with powers of NEC.

And when you realize that nothing and everything can be achieved with his signature, then you’d realize that Tinubu urchins need to be calming down.

LoL, nothing signed or approved by their Chairman by himself alone is ever valid; it will always remain null and void.

For any decision of their NWC to be valid in the eyes of the Law and INEC, it must be signed and approved by at least the Chairman AND Secretary.

Una fit spin the tori any way una like, na una sabi. Me sha, I don chuk my own two Kobo put finish. cheesy

P34c3

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Otunski: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Old Men and their dictatorial tendencies. Untill we retire all these old rogues from our body polity Nigeria will never move forward.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Mrpojj(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2022
etokhana:

https://punchng.com/apc-crisis-adamu-apologises-reconciles-with-aggrieved-nwc-members/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1654114693
My question remains , what state is buhari , that everyone uses his name to carry out activities without his knowing
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by membranus: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Deceive ur enemies and stab them in the back
Breakfast go reach everybody next week @ APC Presidential Primary

You will be disappointed. Buhari is already cooking a consensus arrangement for them.
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by sogodihno: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
The consesus way is already settled

Those expecting tinubu to disagree would be disappointed because the only block that should have given voice to tinubu cry the governor's forum are now in bed with buhari on choosing his successor via consensus

How far with Amaechi? Has he enter into Oblivion like that? It has been long I hear anything about him, it seems anointing no reach his side o, it is looking like it is on Osibanjo.

I am waiting patiently to mock you grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by techWriter3: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Good one from the Chairman
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Bragalane: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2022
PDP fools n lunatics from Alaigbo will abadon all the shenanigans in their party n will be projecting who APC / Buhari consensus candidate is. Same Buhari they hated for 8 years. The rate this tribe breed lunatics in SM need to be stupid so every human on the face if the Earth can be immunized against such foolishness.

Penguin2:

And when you realize that nothing and everything can be achieved with his signature, then you’d realize that Tinubu urchins need to be calming down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Penguin2: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2022
duwdu:

LoL, nothing signed or approved by their Chairman by himself alone is ever valid; it will always remain null and void.

For any decision of their NWC to be valid in the eyes of the Law and INEC, it must be signed and approved by at least the Chairman AND Secretary.

Una fit spin the tori any way una like, na una sabi. Me sha, I don chuk my own two Kobo put finish. cheesy

P34c3

Of course, I know.

But from happenings so far, you can clearly see that Omisore is not Tinubu’s man like we thought. So he would easily sign anything against Tinubu
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by PeterObi4LP: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2022
About 20m PVC yet to be collected. Go get your PVC let vote tasted and trusted candidate.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Don't mind them like oshiomole didn't run a 1man show with obaseki and governor went to beg tinubu and he refused. karma grin

There are now crying wolf grin
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by boldtruthalways: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2022
AntiChristian:
O Lord! Help us install the best to be the next president in Nigeria.

The person who will favor us best in all our affairs! Aamin.
And that is PETER OBI if Nigerians are sincere to themselves and want genuine restoration.
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by SOFTSKILL: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo olodo, I sabi say na monikers of ashiere omo ibo impostor princeoflagos from Owerri in accursed iboland.
Politics na all about disagreement and negotiations. Adamu don show humility and DIK don say ko si ogun mo so why u still dey foam for mouth as usual like ibo miscreants on nl na because u hate tinubu and yoruba.
Las las na wail u go wail until 2031

God bless you abundant,ly, it is still a great surprise to me that some "liberal" Yorubas are yet to see that the hatred by the Osus is for anything Yoruba and not necessarily Tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by SOFTSKILL: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2022
boldtruthalways:

And that is PETER OBI if Nigerians are sincere to themselves and want genuine restoration.

Igbo that is your choice but as for me City boy all the way, he has done it in Lagos before

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by SOFTSKILL: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
Useless Tilumpoo online miscreants will be thrown into uncontrollable weeping and gnashing of teeth in some few days time cheesy

Tilumpoo go Calabar, come go pee for body again
Zoom the pinshur for clearer view

Symptoms of Osulised cannibalisis, a disease common with people of erosion ravaged areas with high level of mpurumiri

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by duwdu: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Of course, I know.

But from happenings so far, you can clearly see that Omisore is not Tinubu’s man like we thought. So he would easily sign anything against Tinubu

Sorry, I'm not an insider, so wouldn't know or claim that much, certainly not by/from reading posts by trolls for the most part.

Thanks for sharing your take, though.

P34c3
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Indispensable85(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

Yeah
He's proven to be better than Oshiomole at handling issues

I would rather give it to the brave NWC members that called him out. He had no choice. The momentum was already gathering against him in the NWC.

Kudos to kekemeke and salihu

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Will you die if you let Tinubu outta your mouth and talk of of Obi the criminal angry
Penguin2:

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Ojuntana: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

I would rather give it to the brave NWC members that called him out. He had no choice. The momentum was already gathering against him in the NWC.

Kudos to kekemeke and salihu
What can the nwc do to him?
Nothing. Anything to rock the boat at this eleventh hour would have surely spelt doom for the party.
He should be commended for having a listening ear and taking onboard the concerns of his subordinates in the nwc.
An Oshiomole for example would have taken the highway instead
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Indispensable85(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

What can the nwc do to him?
Nothing. Anything to rock the boat at this eleventh hour would have surely spelt doom for the party.
He should be commended for having a listening ear and taking onboard the concerns of his subordinates in the nwc.
An Oshiomole for example would have taken the highway instead

Adamu had no option than heed the voice of warning before a vote of no confidence is passed on him by majority of the members of the NWC. I would rather give the credit to salihu lukman and kekemeke for standing firm.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Ojuntana: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

Adamu had no option than heed the voice of warning before a vote of no confidence is passed on him by majority of the members of the NWC. I would rather give the credit to salihu lukman and kekemeke for standing firm.

And what will the vote of no confidence do? I still ask. Is vote of no confidence tantamount to a sack? They will do their vote of no confidence and he will continue riding them doggy.

Give due credit to the man. He could have chosen to take the highway like those noisemakers who ran to the media without exploring the internal conflict resolution mechanism of the party as enshrined in its constitution. They could still end up suspended self
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Indispensable85(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

And what will the vote of no confidence do? I still ask. Is vote of no confidence tantamount to a sack? They will do their vote of no confidence and he will continue riding them doggy.

Give due credit to the man. He could have chosen to take the highway like those noisemakers who ran to the media without exploring the internal conflict resolution mechanism of the party as enshrined in its constitution. They could still end up suspended self

That'll be the beginning of the end of him. Adamu knows the implications of not having majority of his NWC members with him. And don't think those men that spoke out are for themselves. They're fronting for some governors.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by ledaman: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bravetunde:
Even in Calabar, theivenubu still pee and poo in his pampers grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Theivenubu go and take care of your health
Trash as usual.
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Ojuntana: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Indispensable85:

That'll be the beginning of the end of him. Adamu knows the implications of not having majority of his NWC members with him. And don't think those men that spoke out are for themselves. They're fronting for some governors.

Beginning of the end in your mind. Their vote of confidence is more harmless than an ant's bite to him. They are only two (when did two become majority) and even if they speak for some governors, no governor(s) can remove Adamu at this time. He will be there at least till May 2023. That's the fact.

So forget all these your wishful thinking of vote of no confidence. He just displayed maturity that's all. Those guys can do shite. Salihu Lukman the sacked DG of PGF will unseat Abdullahi Adamu former governor, senator and direct appointee of Buhari? Gerrarahere man!!
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by Indispensable85(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ojuntana:

Beginning of the end in your mind. Their vote of confidence is more harmless than an ant's bite to him. They are only two (when did two become majority) and even if they speak for some governors, no governor(s) can remove Adamu at this time. He will be there at least till May 2023. That's the fact.

So forget all these your wishful thinking of vote of no confidence. He just displayed maturity that's all. Those guys can do shite. Salihu Lukman the sacked DG of PGF will unseat Abdullahi Adamu former governor, senator and direct appointee of Buhari? Gerrarahere man!!

Point of correction salihu lukman resigned, he wasn't sacked.

Adamu had no choice like I said before.
Re: APC Crisis: Adamu Apologises, Reconciles With Aggrieved NWC Members by AntiChristian: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2022
boldtruthalways:

I don't believe Peter Obi can do anything! All his achievements are either over-bloated or exaggerated!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Secret Plot To Succeed Buhari- PDP / The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures / UK Updates Travel Advisory: Citizens Can Now Travel To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.