Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth (337 Views)

Fayose: Obi Is More Of A Cancer To PDP, Atiku Can't Win The South West / Segun Sowunmi Reacts To Alleged Leaked Tape Of Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging / Segun Sowunmi Leaked Tape: 'Atiku Can't Win Except Rigging' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth by Remman(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
I laugh each time i hear people say Atiku will win in 2023. The question i ask is, how?

He was able to get 11million votes in 2019 because Nigerians were fed up with Buhari. Then, the whole North voted for APC while the south PDP. But now, the south is already divided with south west after enjoying power as President 8years and VP 8years (16years total) are still climbing to hold the presidential power. Scientifically, a weak body will impact on your entire life likewise a stronger body.

Without doubt, if APC gives its presidential flag bearer to a young person, no matter what happens, APC will win Atiku and PDP. The entire country is fed up with old leaders. One of the major reasons People are supporting Peter Obi is because he is young and had proven profile. Atiku & Tinubu are only supported by the old class and sentimental dimentia people.

Give APC ticket to a youth with proven working experience and records and see what happens at the polls. Walai kalai young haters of APC will fall in love by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth by ajekpaks(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
trying
Re: Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth by realstars: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
Give it to the youth and they will never respect the elders again.
Re: Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth by seborrhic: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Why in God's name are many people using this horrible grammar,"can't win"?
The other day it was the Ebonyi state governor that horribly said,"Atiku can't win me if ....".A graduate,governor.Many other top personalities have been using it with such bravado and confidence.Now it's being copied.
Someone can't win another, that's pidgin English.
It should be :'I will defeat so,so,so...'
Or 'A,b,c can't defeat me in/if fielded by X,y,z'.
So APC the correct heading should be "Atiku can't defeat APC..."
Re: Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth by ChangetheChange: 11:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin grin
For joke of the week...Text APC

Re: Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth by Praxis758: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2022
APC Burial date should be fixed if it present any candidate other than Oshinbajo or Tinubu.
Re: Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 02, 2022
People or Obists?
Re: Atiku Can't Win APC If Candidate Is A Youth by Remman(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2022
Praxis758:
APC Burial date should be fixed if it present any candidate other than Oshinbajo or Tinubu.
You should better go and dig your grave because you just mentioned the impossible.

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Erriga Warri Boy Joins Peter Obi's Train / How Remita Got Selected As The Gateway For TSA, – FG / Facts You Don’t Know About APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.