Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures (3297 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by vasel15: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigeria is a zoo a corrupt pig-sty, where the cow is the king of the jungle and not the lion, it is a mad house operated by mad people and I mean people that are supposed to be in a psychiatric ward.we must also tell their supporters to visit those wards as well because these people are not normal,Supporters of Nigerian politicians must visit the ward because they are mentally imbalanced, also mentally enslaved and that is the worse form of slavery.

Just like you fools are about to make the same mistake like you did in 2015 when you voted for a 1985 failure, the records are there go and read and educate yourself and let me remind you that Google is free, what is your excuse for your mental laziness? Shall we blame your village people, do your self a favour, read and be educated and save yourself from another 4 years of brutal suffering,nigeria won't get better, it was built to fail and this is why you can't get it right after 60yrs.

I have no pity on you because I disowned Nigeria the very day the dullard and faliure became the president of Nigeria, this man failed before and a failure is always a failure and buhari is an example.

Look at the criminals running Nigeria, they steal billions and nobody is doing nothing, they use their dog the EFCC to go after enemies instead of actually fighting corruption, nigeria is dead to me after 2015,go enjoy your hell hole,oh sorry shit hole.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by Praxis758: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi will be an utopia president in 2023.

He has a good agenda, but real voters are not on social media like Obi’s supporters on FB and Twitter.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by vasel15: 1:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Praxis758:

He has a good agenda, but real voters are not on social media like Obi’s supporters on FB and Twitter.

Even if Peter obi supporters vote they would still rig it, fulanis are the owners of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by YungMillionaire: 2:52am On Jun 02, 2022
Why didn't Peter Obi transform Anambra state as governor for 8 years?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by onumadu: 4:21am On Jun 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:

And who told you that he didn't?
Do you know what Anambra politics and government used to be like BEFORE Peter Obi happened to the state?
If Peter Obi happens to Nigeria, all these roguery you see now happening all over the place in the name of party primaries will become a thing of the past. Permanently. Quote me.
Some of you just talk for talking sake.
You need Peter Obi like you need your head!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by SweetiliciousD: 4:22am On Jun 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:

He set the record straight from Godfatherism to meritocracy.

Ask Obiano, an accomplished banker, also ask Soludo.

Anambra is not in the same league with Abia in leadership mentality.

Know this and know Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by vasel15: 4:45am On Jun 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:

When you graduate from secondary school let us know because you are still a baby in diapers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:04am On Jun 02, 2022
vasel15:
Nigeria is a zoo a corrupt pig-sty, where the cow is the king of the jungle and not the lion, it is a mad house operated by mad people and I mean people that are supposed to be in a psychiatric ward.we must also tell their supporters to visit those wards as well because these people are not normal,Supporters of Nigerian politicians must visit the ward because they are mentally imbalanced, also mentally enslaved and that is the worse form of slavery.

Just like you fools are about to make the same mistake like you did in 2015 when you voted for a 1985 failure, the records are there go and read and educate yourself and let me remind you that Google is free, what is your excuse for your mental laziness? Shall we blame your village people, do your self a favour, read and be educated and save yourself from another 4 years of brutal suffering,nigeria won't get better, it was built to fail and this is why you can't get it right after 60yrs.

I have no pity on you because I disowned Nigeria the very day the dullard and faliure became the president of Nigeria, this man failed before and a failure is always a failure and buhari is an example.

Look at the criminals running Nigeria, they steal billions and nobody is doing nothing, they use their dog the EFCC to go after enemies instead of actually fighting corruption, nigeria is dead to me after 2015,go enjoy your hell hole,oh sorry shit hole.

Na blackmail you dey use campaign? Ha!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by UrPapa: 6:18am On Jun 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:
He didn’t want to do it will not look like cheating to other states. He wants to develop the whole states together at once
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by shortIGBOman: 6:23am On Jun 02, 2022
vasel15:

Even if Peter obi supporters vote they would still rig it, fulanis are the owners of Nigeria

We will never allow any IGBO rule this Country. Make them go rule their Online Republic of BIAFRA.

Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by shortIGBOman: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:

You dey mind them. Someone that couldn't develop a tiny State like Anambra, during his eight years as Governor. Na that one fit fix Nigeria?

Igbo can never rule this Country.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by onumadu: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You dey mind them. Someone that couldn't develop a tiny State like Anambra, during his eight years as Governor. Na that one fit fix Nigeria?

Hate is destructive to the soul. You will lose personally because of your hate.
The funny thing is that Nigeria is not your papa property, yet you are here declaring who can and cannot rule Nigeria.
It looks like the EndSars riots didn't teach you anything about Nigeria. Hunger has no tribe.
When the next wave of Nigeria youth revolution takes off, even you will become OBIdient. grin cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by shortIGBOman: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2022
onumadu:

Hate is destructive to the soul. You will lose personally because of your hate.
The funny thing is that Nigeria is not your papa property, yet you are here declaring who can and cannot rule Nigeria.
It looks like the EndSars riots didn't teach you anything about Nigeria. Hunger has no tribe.
When the next wave of Nigeria youth revolution takes off, even you will become. grin cool

Cry me a River.
The hate lies and propaganda, Igbo have been propagating against other Nigerians is HUNTING them now. It's time to pay Igbo back in their own Coins. grin grin grin

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by lecowas: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Na wa o. U guys have turned Peter Obi to a god yet we didn't see how he turned Anambra to a Dubai

In their myopic mind, anybody apart from Peter Obi cannot do anything meaningful. These set of people have not raised their voice one day to criticize Emefiele because of the close affinity he has with their Biafra region.

The stupid OP called Nigeria a pig sty riddled with criminals as leaders, yet we all know the region that corrupted the whole South with their desperate need for money.

I wish these guys get their Biafra and leave, Nigeria will be a much better place to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by Foolishbuhari: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Praxis758:

So the ones on social media are bots? LMAO
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by pmc01(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2022
UrPapa:

He didn’t want to do it will not look like cheating to other states. He wants to develop the whole states together at once

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by Dengoh(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2022
The guy is overrated.

How did he manage Anambra?
What are his landmark achievements as a governor.
Where are the people he built, his aides , team that worked closely with him.
What is his influence at the national level?
A lot of questions need to be answered before we can take him serious.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by ajani2311: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Seem you take the whole of Nigeria to be a village better learn to live with this new Nigeria there is nothing anybody can do to redeem this country if you like go bring American president with uk prime minister as vice to govern Nigeria I can bet it with you they will fail just double your hustle and forget anything good coming from any aspirant
onumadu:

And who told you that he didn't?
Do you know what Anambra politics and government used to be like BEFORE Peter Obi happened to the state?
If Peter Obi happens to Nigeria, all these roguery you see now happening all over the place in the name of party primaries will become a thing of the past. Permanently. Quote me.
Some of you just talk for talking sake.
You need Peter Obi like you need your head!
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by Reality3080: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Na blackmail you dey use campaign? Ha!
that’s their way

They want to insult us till we vote their candidate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by sukar886: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2022
YungMillionaire:
Mumu u dey answer young millionaire, how many people did u help... Abeg go buy sense and leave obi alone
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Do your voting and leave the Rigging peter obi is a movement

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by Light78: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lol

How about you show us the good part of the east?

Why the bad part?

Tinubu will not rule.

Better go and sleep
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by Permesso: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

He set the record straight from Godfatherism to meritocracy.

Ask Obiano, an accomplished banker, also ask Soludo.

Anambra is not in the same league with Abia in leadership mentality.

In as much as i like Peter Obi to emerge, better set the record straight. He didn't change anything much, he was very stingy thar he left money in his Fidelitybank and the state roads begging for Attention. The brought Obiano from America to single handedly made him a Governor. That one no be Godfatherism abi?
Know this and know Peace.]
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by shortIGBOman: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Light78:

Lol

How about you show us the good part of the east
?

Why the bad part?

Tinubu will not rule.

Better go and sleep

This is the only good part of the EAST, Their WOMEN. But if you no like Yam legs, or ladies with Bear Bear for Face and Bear Bear for Chest, Biko stay away from EAST. grin grin grin

Abụghị m onye ga-agwa gị nke ahụ, ụmụnwaanyị Igbo na-ajị ajị ihu na obi grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by SweetiliciousD: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Permesso:

In as much as i like Peter Obi to emerge, better set the record straight. He didn't change anything much, he was very stingy thar he left money in his Fidelitybank and the state roads begging for Attention. The brought Obiano from America to single handedly made him a Governor. That one no be Godfatherism abi?
Know this and know Peace.]

Hahahahaha

I was expecting to hear "He squandered state money"

We need stingy leaders not senseless borrowers mortgaging the future of unborn generations.

If you know, you know.

Peter Obi changed the leadership narrative in Anambra State for good.

We do not need wasteful Jeun s'oke government at this time.

Suffer don tire us abeg!
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures by Mandate2023: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Igbos are clown grin

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah Gives Reason For Backing Tinubu For President. / Latest Update: Yaradua Rushed From Jeddah To Nigeria, Died In St. Nicholas Hospi / The Truth Must Be Told Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.