Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him (373 Views)

Wike Reveals Why Atiku Is Not On Rivers State PDP Campaign Posters / Wike Would've Been PDP Presidential Candidate, His Friend Betrayed Him — Wamako / How Tinubu, PDP Governors Betrayed Yorubas At National Confab - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him by ECASH120: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him by UCyril: 6:12am On Jun 02, 2022
You betrayed South East by contesting instead of supporting them.

5 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2022
U played urself when you went about attacking everybody in sight.
If I was a governor na kiss I for give u for forehead like JUDAS for that convention with good photo op to booth.
Is any of the governor's your subject
My friend get lost and never be found. Even if the South wants to stand behind any consensus candidate based on unity, ur type no follow.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:14am On Jun 02, 2022
UCyril:
U dey mind the dollar drunk loud dunce

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him by Chimaraymond455: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2022
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him by uthlaw: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2022
UCyril:
who is your Candidate in the primary...everyone's betrayed you,you just want presidency without election... It is not entitlement or kingmanship!
Re: Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him by ZombieSlaughter: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Wike is a minority, his views are now irrrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Reveals How Southern Governors Betrayed Him by AntiBMC(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2022
So he can't take what he served. Betrayal they pain am yet he did it to others. He should relax and enjoy his breakfast biko

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Have No Power To Reduce Aspirants – Gov. Sule / Steer Clear From Rescheduled Illegal APC Primaries In Benue, PDP Warns INEC / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.