Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Building Your Community On Twitter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Building Your Community On Twitter (271 Views)

Boost Your Business Income! Serve As The ATM In Your Community! / Join Us Now At Spectrum Phones Community On Whatsapp Group / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Your Community On Twitter by kiranbedi(m): 6:13am On Jun 02, 2022
And so very specifically when spaces you know dropped it, it allowed me the opportunity to reach so many people at one time and to engage via question and answer sessions. And we've been very fortunate in that some of our spaces have gotten. I mean, into you know, thousands and thousands, and we were able to count 11 spaces alone where we were able to facilitate almost 16 scholarship opportunities for young people to go to college.

Through the just through the connections that were made in my space what can I do? So that's what that's very directly what has changed the Super follows is new enough that I'm still creating what that content is going to look like, but the ability to have the spaces is amazing because when I first decided to do the Super follow content, one of the things I said I would do was a weekly or a monthly zoom call. Well, that's out.

Because yes, 100% so I'm no longer even saying that anymore. It's instead of doing a monthly zoom. I'm going to do a weekly space, and so I think that I think that sometimes some of the questions that people have in the world that I'm in. They're fearful of what someone may think because of the question that they're asking. Maybe they feel like they should know it and they don't. And just having that ability not to have your face right there to feel judged or you know, concerned about.

Asking, so that's very directly it's. It's the fact that I'm now I'm able to engage in the spaces and super follows and super follows made it a lot easier because with the following like this it's very difficult to interact with everyone and with super follows I'm able to isolate and identify those people and give them a little more attention. And in turns like I I don't charge very much. I just do mine for 299 because most of the people that I'm helping are already struggling with finances.

Also Read : https://www.indiasolv.in/airtel-loan-number-10rs-code/

But so so I don't feel bad about the cost and I'm able to isolate that person and be able to help them along their journey.

I love love love this. Thank you all for double-clicking on like how you're doing it. And also I love that you also considered some of the options that we have and how it's going to impact your community. And then I love what you shared about some of the students getting scholarships directly on Twitter spaces. You know sometimes as tech companies evolve and build out products you know we're thinking about you guys, right? But then when you hear people talk about situations where.

someone's getting a scholarship on twitter spaces that is the type of impact that makes me kind of emotional because that's really special that's really really special

I would say in our spaces alone, we have facilitated 100 of them, and that's just the rough estimate. But I I would I feel very comfortable saying that in this room that it may not all be full scholarships, but connections for the coach to then start the recruitment or they got the kids to school on some type of other scholarship or whatnot. But I I feel very comfortable in saying it's been at least 100 of.

I love it. Thank you so much for sharing that. Alright, let's keep going. We have about 15 to 20 more minutes and are super excited. So for all of you excited audience members who are requesting to join, we're going to do more spaces in the future where we do questions and answers. Actually, we have a space. Tomorrow I'll talk about it at the end of this space where our team, the creator's team, you're going to meet people from our product design, research community as well as product management.

Talking about spaces and super follows, so we'll do that tomorrow where you can come up and ask questions. So I just wanted to say that, alright, so Ivy, what was your very first Twitter space about this is what we want to know because that first Twitter space. I remember mine. I was very nervous, so I want to know if you can remember what your first Twitter space was about.

And when you did do that first sort of space, can you share two things that you learned between your first sort of space and the others that your last Twitter space that you've done for future spaces? Hosts listening in the audience? So this is for anyone in the audience who's never run a Twitter space. Anyone in the audience who's thinking about it? Maybe running a Twitter space? What would you say to them that you learned two things from your very first space? And now that you're seasoned.

Yes, it was. This space was in 2021 and it was about the London Tech internship as a student that was a great space. I was nervous as well because that was the very first time in the inner space. Violence will, interestingly, and I got lots of positive feedback from the people who joined and that was what inspired me to keep going because I initially said I'll just try it if it doesn't work out, then I know that I wouldn't do it again.

and that was basically my introverted so the last place I did was earlier this week and we talked about this a science. The two things are friends between the time I did my first space and now consistency is key as a content creator as a space spaces host and as a community builder. The truth is that I don't always feel like talking in space. Sometimes I just. I don't mind creating the space and just being silent. But yeah, I keep showing up for my community because what I do here is important and I don't take that for granted the second lens.

Over the past few months, is that your voice is powerful, so don't underestimate it. And this is coming from someone who has had I. I have had a lot of reservations about my voice and so even doing something on audio was me stepping out of my comfort zone and just knowing that using my voice I can create change. I can impact people's lives and I don't need to know everything, but what I know is enough. And even if I don't know it, I can.

About Author :

Kiran Bedi is Content Writer at Indiasolv. Kiran Bedi is a passionate freelance writer who enjoys putting a unique spin on topics like business advice, entertainment, Government, Financial advice etc. - https://www.indiasolv.in/

(1) (Reply)

About Me: Ejikeme Magnus Omeje / I Will Affilaite Your Link, Website Link Promotionhttps://www.fiverr.com/mozstic / Standard Quality Stone Coated Roofing Materials With Warranty Period Of Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.