Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins (39575 Views)

Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / Woman Who Didn't Even Know She Was Pregnant Gives Birth In Plane Toilet / Texas Woman Suffers Burns As Hand Sanitiser Explodes As She Lights Candle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Hassanmaye(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Viraltrends123:
No big deal. They are using the Media to draw people's attention from what's happening, best way to prevent escalation
Hahahhahahaha this is true
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by CaptainFM1: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
I've heard of a twin with different father but same mother also. This is why DNA is very important. Nothing is impossible in the world.
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by folaz: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
6 minutes not months

A question for science. I have hear of 24hrs but 6 months... shocked shocked shocked[/quote]
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sageez:

A question for science. I have hear of 24hrs but 6 months... shocked shocked shocked
Fake News
OP said 6 Minutes, not 6 Months
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by meeketta: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
I no understand! how possible is that?
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by TruthinAction: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sageez:

A question for science. I have hear of 24hrs but 6 months... shocked shocked shocked

Please read it again. It was one month.

1 Like

Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by hope4nigeria(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cadfredda:
shocked
you are organizing to scam stupid people
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by TruthinAction: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Miroslavv:

Fake News
OP said 6 Minutes, not 6 Months

6 minutes was the interval for the delivery but the pregnancy was one month interval.
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by toprealman: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ferrytech:
how is that possible
Superfetation..... Google it
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Ojomu6986: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Emusan(m): 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ishilove:
After 3 miscarriages, twins. A miracle

Since she didn't mention God some people here won't accuse her of secret IVF
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by danity5love: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
HeArd of a news like dis b4 didn't know it's cal superfetation
Anyway the lady gave birth to the first twins and was persuaded to terminate to other she refused and later delivered the 2nd baby 6 months later..
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by abobote: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sageez:

Where did you read the 6months ?
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by toprealman: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aboks:
Wonders shall never end
Superfetation.... Google it
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by streetsoldier1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sageez:

Do u people read at all? no wonder una vote buhari, like followers like leader

1 Like

Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by ThePlugg(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
That's a win win
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Polynek(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nnaaee am surprised to hear Dix shocked
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Sleyk: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aboks:
Wonders shall never end

Serpent chop and Adam come chop, that leads to Cain and Abel.

If you know, you know... Full �
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by otunbaajamu(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
KABIYESI OLORUN.
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by vickydevoka(m): 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Happened to my neighbor. The call themselves twins
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Hallabee1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Aje..

No be juju be this
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Lindajames1010: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
affable4:
Very much possible. Exactly how unidentical twins are conceived. But in this case, the ovulation was delayed and babe was collecting on a steady.

Would have observed her monthly period while pregnant if not fir the steady collecting that made sperm readily available to fertilize the late egg.
is it possible for a girl to get pregnant during her ovulation period?.......since she still has 14 days to her next menstrual period
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by blingxx(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
omorttee4u:
American and the world needs children, Covids took a lot of souls unprepared.

Congrate!

Gun violence took more souls than covid , Americans are their own problem

1 Like

Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by MrHighSea: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
i thought it'll end in my imagination.
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Kayluka100: 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Miraculous God
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Navalsadiq(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
What a bundle of joy
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by ohmyade(m): 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
So whose hand is across the boy's chest to his left shoulder?
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by Talph: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
The write up described how it was possible and you're asking how is that possible ? You didn't read to the end ?
Ferrytech:
how is that possible
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by harmony75: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Beautiful rare kinds of human.
Re: Texas Woman Becomes Pregnant While Being Pregnant, Gives Birth To Twins by airsaylongcome: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ferrytech:
how is that possible

Very possible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniben Professor Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS / Yabatech Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her(Video) / Why Does My Hand Shake Tremendously (propanol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.