Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Fellowship With The GOD-HEAD This Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Fellowship With The GOD-HEAD This Day (163 Views)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head / What Is The Meaning Of Fellowship With God Almighty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Fellowship With The GOD-HEAD This Day by ochibuogwu5: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2022
Holy Spirit, quicken/prompt/lead/help us to commune/dialogue/fellowship/call upon the name of the living God(the GOD-HEAD) in spirit and in truth today (02-06-2022) and every fresh second we exist on this earthly realm in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Fellowship With The GOD-HEAD This Day by ochibuogwu5: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2022
"Because you are precious in My sight and honored, and because I love you, I will give men in return for you and peoples in exchange for your life." (Isaiah 43:4 ampc)

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Fellowship With The GOD-HEAD This Day by ochibuogwu5: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2022
"Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east [where they are dispersed] and gather you from the west." (Isaiah 43:5 ampc)

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Fellowship With The GOD-HEAD This Day by Mikee19(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Fellowship With The GOD-HEAD This Day by ochibuogwu5: 7:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Who is he that says a thing and it comes to pass; if the Lord(the GOD-HEAD) has not spoken and He has declared that "He has set free even the lawful captive of the mighty" because the sacrifice(Christ Jesus Crucified/GOD-HIMSELF) offered for the sin of the lawful-captive is greater than his sin , thus we believe and we declare that Nigeria and Nigerians are set free from the lawful captive of the mighty, hence those who want to drink our blood will drink their own blood and those who want to eat our flesh, will eat their own flesh in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Holy Spirit Quicken Us To Fellowship With The GOD-HEAD This Day by ochibuogwu5: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2022
Please share the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified with those you claim to love especially the members of your family and friends such that you will not be wishing that they will be accepted into heaven after their biological death while they rejected Jesus by their own choices and lifestyle here on earth......

There is no prayers after a person's biological death that *can change his/her eternal destination of either Heaven or Hell-fire* thus

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant/slave of sin. 8:35 And the servant/slave abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

(1) (Reply)

Every Man Is Corrupt / Who Are Regarded As Men Or Women In The Church? / Who Are You? 5 Ways To Discover Your Identity In Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.