Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos (5043 Views)

Deadly Punch Lands NURTW Ticketing Official In Morgue - Tribune / NURTW Member Killed While Leaving Mosque (pictured) / Touts Dispossess Policeman Of His AK-47 Rifle After Visiting A Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by blank(f): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
Just heard on Raypower FM, Primetime Africa, that NURTW and agbero's are fighting on the Lagos- Abeokuta expressway.

Says that there has been gunshots and people are lying dead on the road. Can anyone confirm pls?
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by donjon: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
I can confirm d gunshots, but not d dead bodies
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by Acutex: 2:53am On Jul 19, 2011
, oya where is IKEBE IDI?? Come and justify 'em. Lemme guess, They're protesting Mr Lootnathan's indifference to the lagos floods, eh grin grin tongue
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by iamtundeok: 3:01am On Jul 19, 2011
The government-recognized gang (Touts) VS. The government-approved gang (NURTW), I'm guessing they are fighting over the "tax" the government sent them both to collect,
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 19, 2011
Nigeria, the only country where evrything is possible,

when these guys feel like it, they could fight for 4 straight hours and u begin to wonder where the police @
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by agentmag: 5:39am On Jul 19, 2011
what is happening now on our road between agbero and nurtw is just part 2 of the film we had already washed in our national assembly.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by blank(f): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2011
Heard on the news 2 people died including a school boy.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by Dgunnerz(m): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2011
The fight happened yesterday @ toll-gate(which is close 2 my room).The fight is between NURTW members fighting cos of Leadership.See GUNSHOTS, Bullets re just flying in the air,
See moore,
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by Joachindelight: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2011
Is 2 funny bt 2 bad where 2 foxes re fighting then picture the blood shade of innocent citizen oh God help us.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by gidson12(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2011
i still dont understand why the government allow touts to run parks
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by chelseabmw(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by kufreabasi(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2011
Acutex:

, oya where is IKEBE IDI?? Come and justify 'em. Lemme guess, They're protesting Mr Lootnathan's indifference to the lagos floods, eh grin grin tongue

If you are tired of staying in Lagos, pack your loads and go back to your village. Your so-called ''Lootnathan'' has never given you letter of transfer to Lagos neither did he tells you to go and rent house near canal. Must your so-called ''Lootnathan'' do everything for you?

As for agbero and NURTW, they are bird of the same feather, but pittied innocent souls wasted on the scene of the clash. Lagos state state doesn't wants to take any action against AGBERO simply because they eat from them.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by BashMe1(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2011
Fashola too giv these fools chance to misbehave, Hia!!! Nonsense!!!! F***!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by logica(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2011
gidson12:

i still dont understand why the government allow touts to run parks
LOL. You don't understand? Who does the dirty job when the time for elections come? Have you not noticed the relationship between NURTW and politics? And where do you think a sizable portion of the tolls collected from drivers go as kick-backs? Why bribe the Government? OK, who allows all these rickety non-roadworthy vehicles that wouldn't pass crash tests on our roads, not to talk of vans meant for lifting goods converted to passenger vehicles. You and I are no better than tubers of yam in their eyes.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by Ayokunle07(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2011
Acutex:

@Lootnathan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
Strange and funny comments
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by tunyus(m): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2011
can anyone tell me, IS THERE A DIFERENT BETWEEN TOUT AND NURTW PPLE?
i dont know the different
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by sammirano: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
we thought it was Tinunbu only that recognizes touts but fashola embraces them.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by hackney(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
Broad street lagos before independence (oyibo still in charge then).
Notice the underground drainage cover in pic 1
what are we? ? ? ? ? ? ! ! !

Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by bohboh275(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2011
The whole Sango ota under bridge was as silent as a grave yard yesterday people left their stuff behind and flee as the territory get under full control of armed touts. You can't believe how sango ota under bridge is very close to the police station yet the police can't do anything about it. The rate of insecurity in this country is absolutely unspeakable.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by r231(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2011
undecided
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
Dgunnerz:

[b]The fight happened yesterday @ toll-gate(which is close 2 my room).[/b]The fight is between NURTW members fighting cos of Leadership.See GUNSHOTS, Bullets re just flying in the air,
See moore,
Do you live inside the toll gate? Are u sure you are not one of those touts fighting? undecided
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by hbrednic: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2011
life and property is not safe in nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by Odunharry(m): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2011
na wah o
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by honeric02: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
See rumor mongers with lies and un-confirmed story.

SAW and WATCHED this on AIT (An interview of the commercial drivers association's chairman) Lagos chapter.

He said the NURTW officials came all of a sudden to increased the tax they usually pay which is N10,000 to N15,000 without the advance notice and wanted them to start paying at once.

The didn't agree with the NURTW, the NURTW got angry and started fighting them

Killed 2 drivers on the spot before the police came to restore order.

We all know the NURTW are touts (CONFIRMED TOUTS), so don't be surprised that they were able to kill 2 drivers on the spot.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by gwas(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2011
This is one of d reasons i hate lag.people fight & harass innocent citizens just for d fun of it.i love abuja!
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by gwas(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2011
This is one of d reasons i dislike lagos. People fight & harass innocent citizens just for d fun of it. I love abuja.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by lanre88(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
Nigerians and their @&%#$¥

No one to take a picture or video or something of what went down?
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by pynkspyce: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2011
sad as lives waste away.
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by buy1get3(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2011
make dem dey fight dey go jor
Re: Breaking News: Touts And Nurtw Are Fighting In Lagos by Chintua: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
Boko-Fashola don report for duty!
Nigeria is finished!
The worst of all almajiris! cheesy

Boko Ofe Mmanu-Mmanu!!!!!
Boko Yoruba-Yoruba!!!!
Boko Omo-Jati-Jati!!!

Chai. cry

(1) (Reply)

How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter / 12 Actors Killed/died During Production. / Beware Of This Online Scammer Ifeanyi Christian Nwosu A.k.a Trapo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.