Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In (3546 Views)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Discovery4today: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/02/video-porthacourt-big-girl-dies-after-failed-buttocks-enlargement-surgery/
SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCER REPORTEDLY DIES AFTER LIPOSUCTION SURGERY IN NIGERIA

A Nigerian Social media influencer identified as Christabel has died from a botched surgery in Lagos.

Christabel, according to the friend, died from

excessive bleeding days after the completion of the

surgery.

She said the deceased complained to the surgeons about her bleeding, but they shrugged it off, claiming it was normal post-surgery and the bleeding would stop.

The lady revealed that when friends didn't hear from Christabel for days, they checked the hospital and the hospital gave them a letter showing that her body had been deposited at the morgue.

She urged the state government to investigate the hospital and get justice for Christabel.

Tweep Cries Out As Friend Dies At Lagos Clinic After Plastic Surgery

A tweep, Miss Posha, has raised the alarm about the death of her friend, one Crystabel, who allegedly died at a clinic in Lagos, where she had gone to do a plastic surgery.

Lamenting the death of her friend, Miss Posha tweeting via #poshcupcake_1 said, ”I want to bring this to the public, A friend just died at this hospital in Lagos Nigeria, few days ago. where she underwent surgery. Now I’m not against anybody that want to enhance their body or anything as such, it's your body life and choice, so do what you love but I’m against doctors that claim they have experience abroad, come down to Nigeria to kill young people.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/02/video-porthacourt-big-girl-dies-after-failed-buttocks-enlargement-surgery/

3 Likes

Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Discovery4today: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2022
More

Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Karemarealty288(m): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2022
God made women beautiful, women made themselves complicated....you have returned to factory setting(ashes to ashes, dust to dust)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Joezinho: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2022
RIP
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Rastaramsey(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2022
See what jealousy and greed caused undecided undecided
Those bitches are always fast to copy what those yeyebrities sad sad

So this guy literally paid 3m for her death undecided undecided

What a foolish way to die

Instead make she sponsor herself go Turkey, make them help her run am well....

RIP bitch grin
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by godofuck231: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2022
Market don close all the cucumber when she chop , may she roast them in hell
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by EmperorHadrain: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Wetin do that yansh?

It was naturally beautiful and ok.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Samunique(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:
God made women beautiful, women made themselves complicated....you have returned to factory setting(ashes to ashes, dust to dust)
1000,000,0000 Likes

3 Likes

Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Samunique(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Wetin do that yansh?

Evil communication corrupts good manners .

She wanted to be like others and she paid dearly for it, no RIP for her ! undecided
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Sacred007: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2022
stupid bitch.
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Vicdgreat556(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2022
Don't waste rip
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by jamesversion: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2022
Where was she bleeding from??
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Dorwadora(f): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2022
May God rest her soul.
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Bruno3000(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
How? God send her to go do surgery?
Dorwadora:
May God rest her soul.

Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Dorwadora(f): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Bruno3000:
How? God send her to go do surgery?
Lol... We must respect the dead.
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by YOUDARE: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
complete nonsense. person wey already get fine ass.
see my signature
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by YOUDARE: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
complete nonsense. person wey already get fine ass.
see my signature
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by 21savages: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Hmmm...Nawaooo
Person carry him hand kill himself by himself..
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
sexy ass in the grave (even some lady pray to be like you but they are not ) got no rip to waste if she survived it would have spark tweeter with the juicy ass but god sald no dio sha no tempt men with those ass (spent 3million to buy death) now hope those timit will be fed enough with those ass grin
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Wetin do that yansh?

looks like she don do the yansh before and went for top up. Serves her right
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Minime10(f): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
She no die well sef grin
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by gambia(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
She killed herself by herself, nonsense and ingredients. Self love and satisfaction is a virtue.
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by YOUDARE: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
small yansh dey shake oh .
dm for Hacked netflix app.(subscription Not required,) Twitter accounts
WhatsApp spy app etc.
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by jesmond3945: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Karemarealty288:
is just the fad from social media around a woman's behind.
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Thomthom(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
See as fine girl like this waste her life.. Just for the guys to admire.. If am in any law making position, I will ban doctors from doing bum bum enlargement surgery
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by MrLaughterTv: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
May her soul rest o!
This life is something else o!
I don't really understand this life any longer.

Strange things happen every 5seconds.

That's why I like this video...
This video is Loud, honestly speaking grin grin grin grin grin

[img]https://youtube.com/shorts/DKGC5UslBsM?feature=share[/img]
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Ternistacle(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
The little i see, the little i take and The big i hear, the big i appreciate....

U wanna get big booty... Na achievement??
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by andyanders: 2:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol... We must respect the dead.
What kind of respect 4 d dead? She was just a waste. No rip 4 her useless life. Maggort don dey chop that her bombom by now.
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by baretalk: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Why do we call whores 'big girls'...what is big in being a LovePeddler...let's stop encouraging these vices with fancy names.
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Bigpapi1: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Women and Ashawo na 5 nd 6
Re: Video: Porthacourt Big Girl Dies After Failed Liposuction (buttocks Surgery) In by Passionate888: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Wetin do that yansh?

Top up grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Denied Me Access To My Account After Receiving 197,000 (Photo) / Man Shares Photos And Video Of An Alleged Robber They Caught In Their Estate / Millionaire Hired Sex Workers To Rape His Teenage Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.