Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,385 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps (16633 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENT: Contenders Chances, Ranking, Zoning, Horse Trading Intensifies / 9th NASS: Lawan, Ndume, Gbajabiamila, others in last minute horse-trading / APC Direct Primary: Confusion As State Chapters Plan To Decide Own Options (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Winters23: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2022
grin
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by duwdu: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2022
DamianX:

Is that his birth right?
There are more worthy people that deserve the ticket than the druggie

I think you responded to satire. grin

P34c3
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by able20(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2022
Honestly Buhari would have preferred a situation were the whole primaries and also scheduled presidential elections for 2023 would be canceled totally and allow Buhari to singlehandedly chose the next :
President
Vice president
Senate president
Speaker of the house
Central Bank governor
NNPC GMD
Defense Minister
Finance Minister
Accountant General
Petroleum minister
And all services chief & IGP.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by DSC7: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2022
APC=All Progressive Confusion...

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by barinedan(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2022
I really want to see an end to this party, tired of their failure. They failed from party organization to governance
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by masterflowx(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2022
donjazet:
The best video you will ever watch today. Read the comments too. This man talk finish,host begin cry. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsgAVwiJ5qI
Vote labour party

All these social media hyped will amounts to nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by hohafrank(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2022
After all the noise Tinubu will be treated like a trash and thrown out the race.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by ChoCho54(f): 9:15am On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu should have left to SDP like a year ago. By now he would have built bridges across party lines using his inexhaustible financial war chest to secure his so called allies.
Would a Ganduje refuse to give tinubu APC votes because the former is now in SDP? I doubt.

Now see how they are playing ping pong with his ancestral shaky hands. Master strategist indeed.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by duwdu: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2022
able20:
Honestly Buhari would have preferred a situation were the whole primaries and also scheduled presidential elections for 2023 would be canceled totally and allow Buhari to singlehandedly chose the next :
President
Vice president
Senate president
Speaker of the house
Central Bank governor
NNPC GMD
Defense Minister
Finance Minister
Accountant General
Petroleum minister
And all services chief & IGP.

grin grin grin

P34c3
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by almarthins(m): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2022
excomarow:
At the end of all this braggadocios Starboy will prevail

This combo are the best for this our beloved country
Osibanjo/Zulum23

Starboy won't prevail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by sucess001(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:
After all this noise Apc should give Tinubu ticket
Tinubu must be on ballot
Must

Power to the people
North 2023

If it's power to the people, then it's osinbajo
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Indispensable85(m): 9:22am On Jun 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/apc-presidential-primary-confusion-horse-trading-among-govs-aspirants-camps

Sources at the meeting said the president left the attendees in the dark regarding who his preferred choice was, creating confusion among the ranks of governors and other chieftains of the party.

The ruling party’s major dilemma, according to insiders, was how to navigate the tight rope of tabling an acceptable candidate without having an implosion within its ranks

But a chieftain of the APC close to a former Lagos State Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, said they were hopeful of the Buhari’s endorsement as they were assured by persons close to the president.

At least two persons close to the president are known to be rooting for Tinubu. They are Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu and Senior Special Assistant to the President on Special Duties, Alhaji Yau Darazo. Darazo had participated in Tinubu’s campaign trips to some states including the last trip to Cross River on Wednesday.

Tinubu is also believed to have the majority of the APC governors on his side

Tinubu is obviously ahead of them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Foreigna2: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2022
9jayes:

The truth is Peter Obi can’t be president, know dis nd know peace, nobody knows him outside the south.

East.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by excomarow(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2022
almarthins:

Starboy won't prevail

Your damn opinion
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Kendo999: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Labor party here i come. God Bless Piter Obi.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Abemy(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2022
I haven't voted in the last two decades, but because of Obi, I will be returning from voting exile.

Please, vote competency, vote Peter Obi.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Comfort4all: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Take this for sure, the counsel of men will fail them,but the will of God shall prevail.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Mikolo70(m): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2022
SensualMan:
All I know is that I WILL NOT TAKE IT.

I WILL NOT TAKE IT!

Tinubu can NEVER become the President of Nigeria!

I WILL NEVER TAKE IT!

The way Abiola was dealt with in 1993, there was only chaos in tiny lagos compared to the massive Nigeria.

Tinubu will only mobilise his Urchins to cause chaos in lagos as usual, it is expected, we anticipate it. Truth is he has been denied the ticket tongue
Honestly i see majority of your types as air pollutants..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by onedayatime(m): 9:47am On Jun 02, 2022
Abemy:
I haven't voted in the last two decades, but because of Obi, I will be returning from voting exile.

Please, vote competency, vote Peter Obi.
You don't need to tell us "you haven't voted in the last 2 decades". Is of no use to us. If you like, vote, if you like, no vote. That is your own palava
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by ejimatic: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/apc-presidential-primary-confusion-horse-trading-among-govs-aspirants-camps
"I need a flagbearer that will continue with my policies" PMB. Let us analyse the above statement together. 1 Who's the flagbearer? 2 What are the good policies. 3 What should Nigerians as from 2023 with this plan?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by onuman: 10:00am On Jun 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

But here, President Buhari did not solicit to enable him to pick his successor.

Understanding matters a lot.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by jamesversion: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2022
9jayes:

The truth is Peter Obi can’t be president, know dis nd know peace, nobody knows him outside the south.

If you say outside the south, it will seem like he is popular in South.

If he's popular, it is only in Anambra. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by basseeafricana: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I pray this idiotic Daura fool makes mistake and endorse unpopular candidate against others. We are even tired of APC. We are not bordered of his suspense again. He should do his worst
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Hydroxide(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2022
I just wish Osibanjo gets the ticket so I can choose between Peter Obi and Osibanjo. As for now, I'm going with Peter Obi.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Lawalemi(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
And they shall confuse to the end. Bunch of propagandists
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by TalkingBird: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Youths.....
" .......... Think clearly and deeply, and you will realize that empowering yourself is the best course of action, not fighting each other." (Unknown Author, though some claim it was said by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi).

The solution is not here yet.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Pocketnews: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi made a mistake leaving Pdp
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Confusion, Horse-Trading Among Govs, Aspirants’ Camps by Frigga13: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Penguin2:

grin

What is sweeting me in all this is that Peter Obi will be on the ballot for 2023 but Tinubu and Wike will not grin

Those are two lord and savior of Afonjazeez urchins.

Life no truly balance sha

Please Tinubu Must oh..
must..
Yoruba people...

Tinubu Must!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu Lying In State Causes Heavy Traffic At Funsho Williams Ave. & Apapa / Aguma, Ikanya, Eight Others Dump APC For PDP In Rivers / Gbenga Olawepo: The President Nigeria Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.