Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? (783 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / 500-Year-Old G-String And Bra Discovered In Ancient Castle In Austria (Pics) / Re: Pls Which Market In Lagos Can I Buy Okrika Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by Ndibuna: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2022
I mean okrika shoes or other fottwears are understandable and even shirts to a large extent.

Do people buy okrika pants and bra?
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by ojun50(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Bra i have seen but pant i have not seen.

He gat wetin no dey happen for this country
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by MadamVanessa(f): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2022
shocked

I bought okrika braziers, those okrika bras are very very durable especially for us who're endowed with big boobs.

1 Like

Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by pharmagba: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Ndibuna:
I mean okrika shoes or other fottwears are understandable and even shirts to a large extent.

They are very quality and last longer!
They offer comfort and durability unlike the new China made ones.

Some are even costlier than new ones.

If you know, you know!
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by DICKstractor: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2022
undecided

Yes. Go to local markets and you'll see girls fighting for OK pants and bra. They believe it has more quality than a new one and coupled with the cheap price
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by iwaeda: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2022
Ndibuna:

Yaba oju irin. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by Isokiscool(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I bought okrika braziers, those okrika bras are very very durable especially for us who're endowed with big boobs.
hmmmmm ur boobs is actually big and enticing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by Dorwadora(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Okirika bras are very durable and affordable.

Because of my midget chest I always prefer bras without wire and I can only get those in okirika.
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by BKayy: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2022
Isokiscool:
hmmmmm ur boobs is actually big and enticing grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by inoki247: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Nigeria the only country that believe Second hand products last longer than a new one....

No be person buy am for New wey e come lata turn tokunbo...
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by BKayy: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2022
Anyways, what exactly is this kind of topic doing in Politics section?

Is the romance section no longer big enough to contain you perverts?

Why is it that unserious people like to disturb serious ones? If we wanted to be seeing pant and bra stuff, we would all be in Romance perverts section.

This section is supposed to be a sanctuary for Nationalists, politicians, agitators and probably some reasonable tribalists not pant and bra stuff.
OP please don't drag those red pillers and feminist monkeys to this place
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by YeyeGbami: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2022
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by Ndibuna: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2022
BKayy:

Why is it that unserious people like to disturb serious ones? If we wanted to be seeing pant and bra stuff, we would all be in Romance perverts section.

This section is supposed to be a sanctuary for Nationalists, politicians, agitators and probably some reasonable tribalists not pant and bra stuff.
please don't drag those red pillers and feminist monkeys to this place
Jobless troll
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by Ndibuna: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2022
BKayy:

please don't drag those red pillers and feminist monkeys to this place
All these useless epistles for something you considered unimportant to your unintelligent skull?
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by BKayy: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ndibuna:

Jobless troll
Ndibuna:

All these useless epistles for something you considered unimportant to your unintelligent skull?
I think I hit a nerve for you to reply twice.
So you are jobless. LMFAO grin

Don't ask how I know. Its philosophy
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by duro4chang(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even okrika condom people dey buy am.
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by AgentGoat: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
pharmagba:

They are very quality and last longer!
They offer comfort and durability unlike the new China made ones.

Some are even costlier than new ones.

If you know, you know!

You too get experience for this matter.

Pharmacist in the morning Ok seller for night grin
Re: Do People Buy Okrika Pants And Bra? by BigYash: 4:56am On Jun 03, 2022
DICKstractor:
undecided

Yes. Go to local markets and you'll see girls fighting for OK pants and bra. They believe it has more quality than a new one and coupled with the cheap price
grin civil war

(1) (Reply)

Going Green----jeans In A Wall? / Medicated Soaps Vs Cosmetic Soaps / Does Your Experience In Relationship Has Anything To Do With The Way You Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.