Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Which Spice Do You Use For Peppersoups? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Spice Do You Use For Peppersoups? (379 Views)

When Last Did You Use Your Money To Buy Peak Milk? / How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Spice Do You Use For Peppersoups? by camsyfoods: 10:34am On Jun 02, 2022
Good morning dear friend.

I was wondering which spices you use to prepare your pepper soups. You might as well be in this same shoes - wanting to know the best spices to use for a delicious pepper soup.

Here, I will give you the answer. Camsy Peppersoup spice is the answer! Yes, I knew it all along. The sweet thing about this spice is that it is natural and organic, plus it is hygienically prepared and packaged to standard. Let me also tell you this - it is very,VERY AFFORDABLE and it will be delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria or even abroad.

Incase you do not know, Camsy Foods is a Food processing and packaging company that processes and packages Nigerian foodstuff for sale locally and for the international market.

Contact us today to get your PEPPERSOUP SPICE . WHATSAPP: +2348068657647

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / 11 Best Tomatoes Recipes / Batter Fish And Chips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.