Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

DD Sunlola Initiative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DD Sunlola Initiative (11419 Views)

Dd Sunlola Initiative Interview / Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / Aids Prevention Initiative In Nigeria (APIN) Massive Recruitment, October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DD Sunlola Initiative by Rera(f): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Dear Candidate

Congratulations!!!

Sequel to the recent survey via our online advertorial page, We are impressed by your background and your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role. You have been shortlisted by the HR TEAM of DD SUNLOLA INITIATIVE to attend an INTERVIEW for the position of a SUPERVISOR

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience.

Choice of Candidates

* Must be Humble.

*We need people with little or no experience in this field and people who are ready to learn new skills about how to fit into the organization and contribute to the progress.

* Must have a good attitude.

* People who are unemployed, self employed and also people who are employed but can be available and devote their time to be trained when necessary and required.

ABOUT US AND WHAT WE DO

DD SUNLOLA INITIATIVE is simply a world of opportunities. We provide innovations, ideas and systems that helps people achieve their goals and become the best of themselves.

* We run a fantastic housing opportunity for individual who desire to own their dream home

* We provide mentorship, lifestyle management/consultancy, leadership trainings and support

*Travels and tours.

Our office is located at No. 3, Orishigun street Opposite The Apostolic church grammar school, iyana school bus stop Ketu Lagos.

Time: 9:00am
Date:Friday 3rd June 2022

My interview with them is tomorrow. Please anyone knows if they are legit

1 Like

Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by Felix6555: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2022
I also got same mail so I don't know how legit it is cryI also got same mail so I don't know how legit it is
Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by mhizzharin(f): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
At O.P dont attend the interview the company is a scam
Was sent an invite 2months ago the address on the invite was jobi fele road behind Astra hotel Alausa ikeja,after 2 days dey changed their venue again(ogudu) ,but i refused to acknowledge the invite because i didn't applied for the job
I sent a mail to the company indicating that i dont have transport fare and they replied my mail,from their response i was able to deduce it was a scam ...i think they are network marketers
I checked addresses for scam interview invite and the same address on the mail was there
Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by Sndfrank: 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
I was sent the same Email for the same role.

Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by speedeinstein(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
I was also sent the same invite, my interview date is 8th June, 2022.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by Yemlizzy(f): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Don’t waste your time going unless you like to sell drugs grin grin
Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by Rera(f): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
speedeinstein:
I was also sent the same invite, my interview date is 8th June, 2022.
I don’t think you should waste your time.
Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by Jenny855(f): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rera:
Dear Candidate

Congratulations!!!

Sequel to the recent survey via our online advertorial page, We are impressed by your background and your qualifications make you an excellent candidate for this role. You have been shortlisted by the HR TEAM of DD SUNLOLA INITIATIVE to attend an INTERVIEW for the position of a SUPERVISOR

During the interview, you will have the chance to learn more about the role and to develop a deeper understanding of our company’s objectives. On our end, we want to understand your career goals and professional experience.

Choice of Candidates

* Must be Humble.

*We need people with little or no experience in this field and people who are ready to learn new skills about how to fit into the organization and contribute to the progress.

* Must have a good attitude.

* People who are unemployed, self employed and also people who are employed but can be available and devote their time to be trained when necessary and required.

ABOUT US AND WHAT WE DO

DD SUNLOLA INITIATIVE is simply a world of opportunities. We provide innovations, ideas and systems that helps people achieve their goals and become the best of themselves.

* We run a fantastic housing opportunity for individual who desire to own their dream home

* We provide mentorship, lifestyle management/consultancy, leadership trainings and support

*Travels and tours.

Our office is located at No. 3, Orishigun street Opposite The Apostolic church grammar school, iyana school bus stop Ketu Lagos.

Time: 9:00am
Date:Friday 3rd June 2022

My interview with them is tomorrow. Please anyone knows if they are legit

Hello
Did you later go for it?
Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by BinnaMoon: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
I just got same mail from them now... I stay in Port-Harcourt, so I'm not going

1 Like

Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by BinnaMoon: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
They said I should come For the position of an Associate Assistant

Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by chizakris: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Organ havestors' new format. You better delete the message from your phone
Re: DD Sunlola Initiative by Deinspecial(f): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Was sent a message from them few minutes ago as a team lead. Was wondering how coz I never applied for the job. I can't go either coz I'm in port Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Apply For GE Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / UBA Recruits Graduate Trainee Test / Police Recruitment:1,728 Successful Applicants To Sit For CBT In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.