Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

I'm Looking For This... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Looking For This... (270 Views)

Hello! I'm Looking For Youtube Scriptwriters / I'm Looking For Buyers Of Written Story ,drama, Prose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For This... by Adejoncy01(m): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2022
I'm a freelance writer who's in search of getting a writing gig. I'm writing for a firm in Nigeria now but that's not enough to sort out a lot of stuff I seriously need to.

Please, how do I get a writing job with a writing agency in Canada, US, UK, Australia or UAE. I believe earning in hard currency will be helpful.

If you have any useful information, please help a brother ��... Make SAPA no send me to village ��
Re: I'm Looking For This... by Seniorwriter(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2022
Adejoncy01:
I'm a freelance writer who's in search of getting a writing gig. I'm writing for a firm in Nigeria now but that's not enough to sort out a lot of stuff I seriously need to.

Please, how do I get a writing job with a writing agency in Canada, US, UK, Australia or UAE. I believe earning in hard currency will be helpful.

If you have any useful information, please help a brother ��... Make SAPA no send me to village ��

Go on your LinkedIn Dashboard and post your performance and competence with a link to your Digital Presence Page you've created...I hope you know how to create a Digital Presence Page?

If you are reading this as a writer yet you do not earn up to @least $50 weekly then come under our mentorship and start to get steady income via your writing skills and competence for a token Mentorship Fee of just $20 ...Duration is 4weeks and you'll start earning from your second week max.

@Seniorwriter
Re: I'm Looking For This... by Emma2Seconds: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
cool cool
Re: I'm Looking For This... by Adejoncy01(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Go on your LinkedIn Dashboard and post your performance and competence with a link to your Digital Presence Page you've created...I hope you know how to create a Digital Presence Page?

If you are reading this as a writer yet you do not earn up to @least $50 weekly then come under our mentorship and start to get steady income via your writing skills and competence for a token Mentorship Fee of just $20 ...Duration is 4weeks and you'll start earning from your second week max.

@Seniorwriter

I don't know what it is.

And, if you will be kind enough to show me the way through, once I start earning from the knowledge shared, I'll pay you $50. Do we have a deal?

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Davido Lawyer Teaches His 4 Years Old Son How To Smoke / Rigging Training At Oiltrain / Projects & Operations Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.