Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

History To Repeat Itself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History To Repeat Itself (516 Views)

APC Apologises To "Kankara Boys", Says Incident Won’t Repeat Itself / NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns / 9th National Assembly: Would History Repeat Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
The minute Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku made it clear that the history is going to repeat itself.

Tambuwal,a political figure from Sokoto Northwest reminded us of Sir Ahmdu Bello,the Sardauna of Sokoto who stepped down for Sir Abubkar Tafawa-6alewa another figure from Bauchi,Northeastern Nigeria.

Their combo aligned with the Zik of Africa, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe the political figure from former Eastern Nigeria,the now South-south and Southeast.

The combo and alliance defeated Obafemi Awolowo of the Southwest Nigeria.

Guise what?

Tinubu and the rest are Awolowo. While Tambuwal is Sardauna and Atiku is Abubakar Tafawa-6alewa.

Kwankwaso is just the copy of Mallam Aminu Kano who just made his gra-gra and faded away...he still remains the hero to Kano People. And so Kwankwaso would just just do his 'kirta-kirta' and fade away.

Kano never produced a president with her support except Buhari,who later turned to be a disaster.

So for you to be President, stop looking for Kano votes they are poisonous and useless.

Obasanjo,Jonathan did well without Kano.

'Yar Adua and Sardaun did well without Kano,but Abiola failed with their support.

Buhari failed three times with their support until he realised Kano can't give the seat.

APC can't do without Kano and NNPP emerged, and this is a good news to PDP.

Southsouth and Southeast are back to alliance with the North,this is an indication that we are going forward to the initial straight path laid by our heroes,Sir Ahmadu Bello,Sir Abubakar Tafawa-6alewa and Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe.
Re: History To Repeat Itself by successmatters(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
History beckons on Peter Obi, the only man genuinely loved by the masses of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History To Repeat Itself by PrinceOfLagos: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Interesting reads I must say

Anything to stop Tinubu is what I want, What we want and what only sane Nigerians want. Not because Tinubu is Yoruba, but because he is the father of corruption and a bigot..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: History To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Interesting reads I must say

Anything to stop Tinubu is what I want, What we want and what only sane Nigerians want. Not because Tinubu is Yoruba, but because he is the father of corruption and a bigot..

Rest Assured that he is going nowhere.
Re: History To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
History beckons on Peter Obi, the only man genuinely loved by the masses of Nigeria.

History is not on his side,read the Eastern champions in who ended up losing in the same East.

Easterners don't rally behind local champion in history. They present a widely accepted like Azikwe.
Re: History To Repeat Itself by WhizdomXX(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
The minute Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku made it clear that the history is going to repeat itself.

Tambuwal,a political figure from Sokoto Northwest reminded us of Sir Ahmdu Bello,the Sardauna of Sokoto who stepped down for Sir Abubkar Tafawa-6alewa another figure from Bauchi,Northeastern Nigeria.

Their combo aligned with the Zik of Africa, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe the political figure from former Eastern Nigeria,the now South-south and Southeast.

The combo and alliance defeated Obafemi Awolowo of the Southwest Nigeria.

Guise what?

Tinubu and the rest are Awolowo. While Tambuwal is Sardauna and Atiku is Abubakar Tafawa-6alewa.

Kwankwaso is just the copy of Mallam Aminu Kano who just made his gra-gra and faded away...he still remains the hero to Kano People. And so Kwankwaso would just just do his 'kirta-kirta' and fade away.

Kano never produced a president with her support except Buhari,who later turned to be a disaster.

So for you to be President, stop looking for Kano votes they are poisonous and useless.

Obasanjo,Jonathan did well without Kano.

'Yar Adua and Sardaun did well without Kano,but Abiola failed with their support.

Buhari failed three times with their support until he realised Kano can't give the seat.

APC can't do without Kano and NNPP emerged, and this is a good news to PDP.

Southsouth and Southeast are back to alliance with the North,this is an indication that we are going forward to the initial straight path laid by our heroes,Sir Ahmadu Bello,Sir Abubakar Tafawa-6alewa and Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe.
This alliance is a failed alliance that always lead to a breakup and Igbobbeing used as second fiddle. Is there a crime that prevents East and West from uniting together and creating a new chapter in Nigeria's history. Btw, Ahmadu Bello can never be my hero, someone who records have it that he said utterly discriminatory words against the rest of Nigerians from the South and you all are praising him. Ahmadu Bello never looked for an alliance with the South, he was the Dan Fodio of the 20th century. Thank God scholars like Mallam Aminu Kano rose up to question him. I prefer Atiku Abubakar to both but overall, I prefer a Southern person who is intelligent and erudite.

1 Like

Re: History To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

This alliance is a failed alliance that always lead to a breakup and Igbobbeing used as second fiddle. Is there a crime that prevents East and West from uniting together and creating a new chapter in Nigeria's history.

It is never like this bro.

Igbo never played a second fiddle,It is just the politics of understanding.

It was Tafawa-6alewa a Prime sinister, but the government belonged to Easterners with key areas.

Don't expect Dr. Azikwe to do an emotion-driven politics, he calculated well and saw that East was going to take it from the North and give it back later.

Do me,so that I may do you.
Re: History To Repeat Itself by WhizdomXX(m): 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

It is never like this bro.

Igbo never played a second fiddle,It is just the politics of understanding.

It was Tafawa-6alewa a Prime sinister, but the government belonged to Easterners with key areas.

Don't expect Dr. Azikwe to do an emotion-driven politics, he calculated well and saw that East was going to take it from the North and give it back later.

Do me,so that I may do you.
Let's see how 2023 is going to play out. Who's going to be the Zik for the East, Okowa? UDOM? Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History To Repeat Itself by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Let's see how 2023 is going to play out. Who's going to be the Zik for the East, Okowa? UDOM? Obi?

Me too I wanna see. Though is coming into light, but to be frank, I lack enough tools to know who is going to be him right now.

I will say it,when I get enough tools.
Re: History To Repeat Itself by WhizdomXX(m): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Me too I wanna see. Though is coming into light, but to be frank, I lack enough tools to know who is going to be him right now.

I will say it,when I get enough tools.
Okay, eagerly waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Has Not Endorsed Any Presidential Candidate, Says Aide / Apc Must Pick It Candidate From The South . / Osinbajo Clear Favourite As Buhari Insist On Screening Committee’s Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.