Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR (676 Views)

Tinubu Is God’s Project: The Reason He Remained Unstoppable - Femi Orebe / Tinubu-SDP Alliance Is Real And Unstoppable — SDP / Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerians Rejoice......

Freedom has come....

The time to prosper again is very near.

IT HAS BEEN 7 YEARS OF NEAR HELL EXPERIENCE UNDER THE APC GOVERNMENT, but see the light at the end of the tunnel.\

APC Has been in panic mode since H.E Atiku emerged....... Do they have a choice?

1million Tinubu's cannot defeat Atiku so they are frantically working to get a sellable candidate.

UNFORTUNATELY, NO APC MEMBER CAN DEFEAT ATIKU.

Nigerians do not despair..... REJOICE for we are about to prosper again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Frigga13: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku the sure incoming President..

Tested and trusted ..

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Nigerians Rejoice......

Freedom has come....

The time to prosper again is very near.

IT HAS BEEN 7 YEARS OF NEAR HELL EXPERIENCE UNDER THE APC GOVERNMENT, but see the light at the end of the tunnel.\

APC Has been in panic mode since H.E Atiku emerged....... Do they have a choice?

1million Tinubu's cannot defeat Atiku so they are frantically working to get a sellable candidate.

UNFORTUNATELY, NO APC MEMBER CAN DEFEAT ATIKU.

Nigerians do not despair..... REJOICE for we are about to prosper again

Of course,Atiku is the next President.

Kwankwaso would give a headache to APC's Kano. Hhhh.

Atiku is surely lucky.

1 Like

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by FirstSon01: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Atiku2023 grin

But sha, we're only supporting this werey Atiku so APC can leave power. He's not anything special so he had better choose a better VP like Wike or beg Peter Obi back.

Meanwhile, hope the South West and South East can see where politics of bitterness has taken them.

Now they won't be on either of PDP or APC ballot grin grin grin grin
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
FirstSon01:
Atiku2023 grin

But sha, we're only supporting this werey Atiku so APC can leave power. He's not anything special so he had better choose a better VP like Wike or beg Peter Obi back.

Meanwhile, hope the South West and South East can see where politics of bitterness has taken them.

You understand the politics.

The reason I vote this person,may not be the reason you vote the person. But vote is vote and each of would have been satisfied should the person win.

It's matter of interest.

Arabians have a proverb for you: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

1 Like

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by FirstSon01: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

The reason I vote this person,may not be the reason you vote the person. But vote is vote and each of would have been satisfied should the person win.

It's matter of interest.

This is it.

Because, any vote for a party aside PDP only favours the APC.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
FirstSon01:

This is it.

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by WonderManly(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Now let me ask you my people...

1 Share

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
WonderManly:
Now let me ask you my people...

You're the president of Nigeria 2023,why not?
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Frigga13:

Tested and trusted ..

Power to the people
North 2023
wink

1 Like

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Of course,Atiku is the next President.

Kwankwaso would give a headache to APC's Kano. Hhhh.

Atiku is surely lucky.
Very lucky... Now it's his time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
FirstSon01:

This is it.

APC will be killed and buried...

SUCH A GATHERING OF DEMONS
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Frigga13: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
wink

Are you in Abuja
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Very lucky... Now it's his time

Of course.

That is why APC is very confused.
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by BlazinGlory40: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

It's matter of interest.

No sir! You don’t vote because the person would effect change but rather you vote for the person because he is a northerner like you. I have studied you via your comments on this platform.

1 Like

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by BlazinGlory40: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
FirstSon01:
Atiku2023 grin

So the reason you are supporting atiku is so that APC can leave power and not that the person you are voting for can effect change? Nigerians are truly not ready for change. Oyinbo people talk say doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Anyway, I wish you Goodluck.
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

No sir! You don’t vote because the person would effect change but rather you vote for the person because he is a northerner like you. I have studied you via your comments on this platform.

How do you come to this conclusion?

Whoever knows me well on this platformed would know that I am for the Change and development of this country, not just a Northerner.

My tribalistic comments are of best responses to the people I mentioned or replied.

Can bring help with the Evidence?
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

So the reason you are supporting atiku is so that APC can leave power and not that the person you are voting for can effect change? Nigerians are truly not ready for change. Oyinbo people talk say doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Anyway, I wish you Goodluck.

To get them our is change on its own.
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by BlazinGlory40: 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

How do you come to this conclusion?

Whoever knows me well on this platformed would know that I am for the Change and development of this country, not just a Northerner.

My tribalistic comments are of best responses to the people I mentioned or replied.

Can bring help with the Evidence?

The truth is you mirror the opinion of most northerners. I can beat my chest confidently and tell you that you were one of those who saw atiku as a catastrophe waiting to happen back in 2019 but today, you and many others have embraced him because he is a northerner that would run against a likely southern APC candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by WonderManly(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You're the president of Nigeria 2023,why not?
Thanks!
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

The truth is you mirror the opinion of most northerners. I can beat my chest confidently and tell you that you were one of those who saw atiku as a catastrophe waiting to happen back in 2019 but today, you and many others have embraced him because he is a northerner that would run against a likely southern APC candidate.

I don't arguing on this.

But we are all liable to make mistakes,should I stick to mistake after finding out that it is mistake?
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:09am On Jun 03, 2022
ATIKU IS COMING, IYA IYA O
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by DECLAN2015(m): 2:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Frigga13:

Tested and trusted ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Another fulani
Stockholm syndrome
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by DECLAN2015(m): 2:51am On Jun 03, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I don't arguing on this.

But we are all liable to make mistakes,should I stick to mistake after finding out that it is mistake?

The basis for you is because he is a northern candidate likely to run against a soujther candidate.Atiku may be a better disaster compare to a big disaster like Bihari.Both ll be disastrous .. because the idea of northerner to be so selfish ll hurt them in the long run....
Re: UNSTOPPABLE ATIKU ABUBAKAR by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2022
DECLAN2015:

The basis for you is because he is a northern candidate likely to run against a soujther candidate.Atiku may be a better disaster compare to a big disaster like Bihari.Both ll be disastrous .. because the idea of northerner to be so selfish ll hurt them in the long run....
courtesy if the SW greed

(1) (Reply)

Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? / Why Is Tinubu, Osinbajo And Amosun Always Like This. / In 8 Years Time, Who Will Be The Political Heavy Weights In Your Region?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.