Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

How To Make Indomie With Carrots. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Indomie With Carrots. (42849 Views)

See The Carrots & Onions I Bought For N400 In Asaba This Morning (Photos) / I Love Big Carrots Like This! / Top 5 Ways To Make Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:03am On Jun 26, 2022
akpunda86:

I got angry watching Ur video,u must be a bad cook.How can you add Uncooked noodles with out parboiling it,to sieve out the starch.I worked in Dangote noodles years back and after u see where noodles produced,u know why is important to parboil and sieve just like rice .

So I must say u cooked rubbish no matter the taste.

When u improve I'll follow u,but u created a channel more 4 the money than to teach us.
Who cares about where you work/worked..like your d**mb advice is gonna add a penny to her account..she cooked rubbish..did you taste it or what?

You Dumbos just come online with the intent of ruining someones else's day..get a life and learn how to address people without sounding wild like you did up there..

She ain't forcing you to view the video or follow..so don't think you have the right to address her in such manner...each with his/her style..don't expect everyone to bend to ya dirty rules..
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by AllBlack: 2:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Sirqt5:
no be our job to make u money , get a real job

define REAL JOB
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by 007Marvel(m): 3:23am On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can't you folks shut it..if you don't wanna sub to her channel then shut up..she ain't forcing ya..don't make it seem like she can't exist without ya.. Dumbos feeling high cos she asked y'all to sub her..

Oga shut the Bleep up, u go just dey fool yourself follow Nairaland anyhow. If u nor like my comment skip am, space full Nairaland to make your own comment! Solomon of our Time. Self righteous hypocrite!
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by phemmyfour: 3:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbgwKq-VUwc
Simply indolicious!
I put my egg at the center not edges

1 Like

Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by akpunda86: 4:20am On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=114160725]
Who cares about where you work/worked..like your d**mb advice is gonna add a penny to her account..she cooked rubbish..did you taste it or what?

You Dumbos just come online with the intent of ruining someones else's day..get a life and learn how to address people without sounding wild like you did up there..

She ain't forcing you to view the video or follow..so don't think you have the right to address her in such manner...each with his/her style..don't expect everyone to bend to ya dirty rules..[/quot

Mtcheew e]
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Emmanuel909090: 4:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Indomie hustle.
God bless your hustle
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Mryacks: 4:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Chopchopfine:
So tell me guys, how do you like your noodles?

Just like this....with a little bit of schredded chicken on it grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by vb0mb(m): 5:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Your ingredients no get local name?

Which one is Scotch bonnet pepper?
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Juliearth(f): 5:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Chopchopfine:

Good jobs, sis. I just subscribed to your channel. Being a youtuber was one of my resolution for this year, bug girl, I have been soooo busy. I guess its time to redefine priorities.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:09am On Jun 26, 2022
007Marvel:

Oga shut the Bleep up, u go just dey fool yourself follow Nairaland anyhow. If u nor like my comment skip am, space full Nairaland to make your own comment! Solomon of our Time. Self righteous hypocrite!
Ooh..what was you doin when you wrote that nonsense?
I repeat..keep mute if you have nothing to say...stop feeling special.
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by 007Marvel(m): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh..what was you doin when you wrote that nonsense?
I repeat..keep mute if you have nothing to say...stop feeling special.

Omini knowest and Mr Perfect get a life! you stink of hypocrisy, you go about opposing people and acting all righteous and perfect! When You are as dirty and stinky as they get! You are just another scared kitten a very low budget Reno Omokri
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2022
007Marvel:

Omini knowest and Mr Perfect get a life! you stink of hypocrisy, you go about opposing people and acting all righteous and perfect! When You are dirty and stinky as they get! You are just another scared kitten a very low budget Reno Omokri
Good.. thanks for describing me..now shut it and stop feeling high.. can you?

You are of no importance to that lady's channel so pls and pls lower yaself and swallow your vomit..
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by akpunda86: 6:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Chopchopfine:
So tell me guys, how do you like your noodles?

Ur a bad chef for kids my kids I break their noodles as the find it hard to take it in.work on your cooking skills before getting a channel.
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2022
akpunda86:

Ur a bad chef for kids my kids I break their noodles as the find it hard to take it in.work on your cooking skills before getting a channel.
Shut it..you are still stalking this lady..don't you have a life?
Who cares about your kids..you said this earlier about parboiling and all..now you are here stalking this lady..as an adult with a working brain why not get a grip of yourself and be a better father..
Toxic much...

Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by 007Marvel(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good.. thanks for describing me..now shut it and stop feeling high.. can you?

You are of no importance to that lady's channel so pls and pls lower yaself and swallow your vomit..

You that is the ying in her YouTube yang and the solar system in her galaxy where has it gotten you to? Nigga if you were close to me right now you'd be picking your tooth on the floor already .Trash keyboard warrior try going about opposing people in reality like you do virtually and see your eyes won't close permanently.
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2022
007Marvel:

You that is the ying in her YouTube yang and the solar system in her galaxy where has it gotten you to? Nigga if you were close to me right now you'd be picking your tooth on the floor already .Trash keyboard warrior try going about opposing people in reality like you do virtually and see your eyes won't close permanently.
And try try talking nonsense about people hustle in reality if that won't be your last..
Dumbo it's not too late for ya..let me repeat what I said earlier on..you are of no importance to her...your sub is of no importance so learn to shut up and stop feeling like you own the key to her channel..
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by 007Marvel(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And try try talking nonsense about people hustle in reality if that won't be your last..
Dumbo it's not too late for ya..let me repeat what I said earlier on..you are of no importance to her...your sub is of no importance so learn to shut up and stop feeling like you own the key to her channel..

You've got no life. It's pointless wasting my precious time on a bitch ass nigga like you.
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2022
007Marvel:

You've got no life. It's pointless wasting my precious time on a bitch ass nigga like you.
You mistake me for your pops who made you this way..if only he taught you some manners.. grin

Wild kid..stop feeling high and pompous...you ain't wanna sub to her channel then f off.. wink
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by 007Marvel(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mistake me for your pops who made you this way..if only he taught you some manners.. grin

Wild kid..stop feeling high and pompous...you ain't wanna sub to her channel then f off.. wink

This goes to show how childish and senseless you are! Bringing someone who knows nothing about you buffoon into this! Your lazy ass clown father couldn't even give you a proper life! I'm head and shoulders above you!. My 2006 is your 2022 just so you know
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2022
007Marvel:

This goes to show how childish and senseless you are! Bringing someone who knows nothing about you buffoon into this! Your lazy ass clown father couldn't even give you a proper life! I'm head and shoulders above you!. My 2006 is your 2022 just so you know
I don't care what you feel y've achieved or wanna achieve..if you don't stop feeling proud then your achievement is all nonsense..boy that stuff don't work on me aiit.. grin

Get a life and lower your shoulders..you are nothing..I repeat nothing..
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by bnadam21: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin Mede mede, it looks medemedacious.
Chopchopfine:

1 Like

Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
It seems you don't like onions. cheesy

Nice video by the way.
mechionu
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Chopchopfine: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin
bnadam21:
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin Mede mede, it looks medemedacious.
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Chopchopfine: 7:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Are you okay, what is my business with your kids, I'm not cooking for kids. You also accused me of not perboiling my noodles are you sure you watched the video.
Sometimes I won't ignore rubbish. You complain and complain and complain
akpunda86:

Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Chopchopfine: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2022
The most difficult part is to start. Just get behind Camara and make that first video. I'm rooting for you.
Juliearth:

Good jobs, sis. I just subscribed to your channel. Being a youtuber was one of my resolution for this year, bug girl, I have been soooo busy. I guess its time to redefine priorities.
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Juliearth(f): 7:40am On Jun 26, 2022
Chopchopfine:
The most difficult part is to start. Just get behind Camara and make that first video. I'm rooting for you.

Thanks babe, I shall carry you along.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by akpunda86: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author

=Chopchopfine post=114163652]Are you okay, what is my business with your kids, I'm not cooking for kids. You also accused me of not perboiling my noodles are you sure you watched the video.
Sometimes I won't ignore rubbish. You complain and complain and complain [/quote]

I watched video complete and again now and no where u parboiled d noodles,hmmm your husband must be having much constipation.Improve chop 1
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Lexkenny99(m): 7:44am On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

She's married and you are kinda rude..don't call people out in that manner..not necessary..
I never knew she was off the market. I acted based on my thought abt her. My appologies
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2022
Lexkenny99:
I never knew she was off the market. I acted based on my thought abt her. My appologies
It's cool.. grin
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Chopchopfine: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2022
You did not see that the noodles was on a sieve, must everything be spelt out to you.
akpunda86:

I watched video complete and again now and no where u parboiled d noodles,hmmm your husband must be having much constipation.Improve chop 1
Re: How To Make Indomie With Carrots. by Chopchopfine: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2022
I can't ghost you na, I nor fit try am.how are you
Lexkenny99:
my babe, you dey ghost me abi? Ur number one fan and subscriber ni? E no gud naw. Anyways, this ur noodles go shaa make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today / Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.