Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,066 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip (793 Views)

FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by CALEB1590(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Yesterday I went to a bank for an upgrade of my account, I went with a nepa bill, pvc, and a passport. On the process the customer service personnel that was attending to me requested for my nin slip which I was not able to tender because I was not with the slip then. When I got home that evening, I turned all my apartment upside down in search of the nin but I could not find it till date. Please nairalanders, I want to know the process of replacing my lost nin slip and how long it will take for me to get it. Please mods, move to fp for a wider view.
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by youngsahito(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
CALEB1590:
Good afternoon fellow nairalanders. Yesterday I went to a bank for an upgrade of my account, I went with a nepa bill, pvc, and a passport. On the process the customer service personnel that was attending to me requested for my nin slip which I was not able to tender because I was not with the slip then. When I got home that evening, I turned all my apartment upside down in search of the nin but I could not find it till date. Please nairalanders, I want to know the process of replacing my lost nin slip and how long it will take for me to get it. Please mods, move to fp for a wider view.
Do u know the phone number or your NIN. We can't search for it for you but it will cost u money.
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's link to your bank. Go and collect it from your bank.

U no get account no?
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by WatchYourSix: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
CALEB1590:

Go to NIMC office...or any authorized registration centre around, like airtel, glo, they will print it for you....but they will collect money..at least 1k
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by CALEB1590(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
youngsahito:
Do u know the phone number or your NIN. We can't search for it for you but it will cost u money.
how much will it cost, and how will I get the slip?
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by Brenx: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Simply visit any LGA close to you.
They will request for your name, DOB and the phone number you used to register. They will help you track and reprint the slip.
Kindly note that it will cost you money depending on where you are doing yours, I did my own reprint for #1000 got it not up to 30mins.
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by CALEB1590(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Go to NIMC office...or any authorized registration centre around, like airtel, glo, they will print it for you....but they will collect money..at least 1k
Thanks bro
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by youngsahito(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
CALEB1590:
how much will it cost, and how will I get the slip?
3k, I can send it to u through pdf file on your phone.
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by duro4chang(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
youngsahito:
Which money? Fear God.
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by youngsahito(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
duro4chang:
Which money? Fear God.
if you can do it for the person go ahead. I'm not forcing anybody
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by duro4chang(m): 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
youngsahito:
if you can do it for the person go ahead. I'm not forcing anybody
Better.
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by ajoyeleke(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07
youngsahito:
3k, I can send it to u through pdf file on your phone.

Helle I have lost my nin slip but I have a copy of it on my phone but it is photocopy and not neat

Pls can u help me reprint the original copy if I give u the nin or tracking number?
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by greggng: 10:42pm On Mar 07
ajoyeleke:

Helle I have lost my nin slip but I have a copy of it on my phone but it is photocopy and not neat

Pls can u help me reprint the original copy if I give u the nin or tracking number?

The most important info is your nin number...That paper is useless ...Right now organisation make use of your virtual nin number...That paper is useless . Just ensure you xan remember your nin number
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by ajoyeleke(m): 8:03am On Mar 08
greggng:

The most important info is your nin number...That paper is useless ...Right now organisation make use of your virtual nin number...That paper is useless . Just ensure you xan remember your nin number

Yes but I do need the paper for verification purpose on so.e websited that's y I need it.
Re: How Can I Get Another Copy Of A Lost Nin Slip by youngsahito(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08
ajoyeleke:

no prob holla me on zero nine zero four seven five one five one six two.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Amaechi, N750million Deal Exposed! / On What Basis is this tweet by MC Oluomo False? / Muslim-muslim Ticket: Tinubu Warned Against Picking Shettima Or Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.