Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam (2497 Views)

52 Inspirational Quotes By The Holy Prophet Muhammad [ Peace Be Upon Him ] / Conversation Between Prophet Muhammad (peace Be Upon Him) And The Devil / Islamist Love Letters To Craig Winn, Author Of Prophet Of Doom ( Bad Language ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by tiarabubu: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
DP
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by tiarabubu: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
lol,

is Ndarkhani not Iranian?
are Muslims citizens not openly practicing their faith in Iran?
what makes him different?
why is it the apostasy law doesn't differentiate between a silent apostate and a public apostate?
why does it say apostates should be killed ? whether or not they proclaim it (making your position about freedom of religion "in the heart" A HUGE FAT LIE).

why do you keep LYING that apostasy, when not announced and its personal, attracts no punishment? even when the law is quoted for you that clearly shows otherwise?
who do we believe? you or the Iranian law?

why would fellow Iranians talk about their religion but Iranian citizen yusef cannot ? even facing the punishment of death for that or changing his faith ?

in this scenario, what gives Iranians the right and ground to demand respect and fair treatment in predominantly Christian countries and the west?

and finally, why would people like you, given all the posers above, wonder why others think lowly of you guys?

i pray you allow your brain to work a little tonight.

i rest my case.
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by Logicbwoy: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Everybody is beginning to see u as a liar and hypocrite, u are not helping the course shia by this behavior!

@tirabu

While it is true that certain Islamic countries make apostacy laws etc, the position of the Qur'an is clear that is there is no compulsion in religion for truth standout manifest from error.

Secondly the prophet pbuh said actions shall be judge according to intention, hence for one to intend that he no longer wants to be muslim he automatically becomes a non - muslim hence threats can only change the outta belief but the intention remains apostate making the individual an apostate. So to me it makes no sense to compel somebody to remain muslim, such behavior is counter productive as the individual can easily be recruited by anti - state establishment! One thing u should know is that christians, jews etc have always been part of the muslim society and the practice of preventing change of religion is really not Islamic unless there is really a genuine reason like when someone has treasonous intent etc, but u cannot force someone to believe that is common sense!

grin grin grin grin

I have always said it that ayone with commonsense can see the shilling for Iran that LagosShia is doing. LagosSia is quite a disgrace to Shia muslims. Iranians dont lie like this!

1 Like

Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by vedaxcool(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

grin grin grin grin

I have always said it that ayone with commonsense can see the shilling for Iran that LagosShia is doing. LagosSia is quite a disgrace to Shia muslims. Iranians dont lie like this!

Lol grin grin grin

Pls stop insulting my brother lagosshia, we can help him by encouraging him to be truthful, not shilling him for iran! Whatever that means.
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by tiarabubu: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Everybody is beginning to see u as a liar and hypocrite, u are not helping the course shia by this behavior!

@tirabu

While it is true that certain Islamic countries make apostacy laws etc, the position of the Qur'an is clear that is there is no compulsion in religion for truth standout manifest from error.

Secondly the prophet pbuh said actions shall be judge according to intention, hence for one to intend that he no longer wants to be muslim he automatically becomes a non - muslim hence threats can only change the outta belief but the intention remains apostate making the individual an apostate. So to me it makes no sense to compel somebody to remain muslim, such behavior is counter productive as the individual can easily be recruited by anti - state establishment! One thing u should know is that christians, jews etc have always been part of the muslim society and the practice of preventing change of religion is really not Islamic unless there is really a genuine reason like when someone has treasonous intent etc, but u cannot force someone to believe that is common sense!

At last someone of intellect! Thank God.

Yes, i have been given a similar explanation before and i agree, to a large extent, with it. So you can imagine my shock at LagosShia's position.

Anyway since you have stated this position quite eloquently, i accept and choose not to persue this debate any further.

Ramadan Kareem!
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by tiarabubu: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
DP
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by Logicbwoy: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol grin grin grin

Pls stop insulting my brother lagosshia, we can help him by encouraging him to be truthful, not shilling him for iran! Whatever that means.

It means that he is an agent for Iran/Shia recruiters but he is acting like a moderate muslim.

I am very clear in my agenda. I want religion to reduce in Nigeria. I am an atheist and I debunk religious threads. Very clean and clear.

LagosShia thinks that we all are stupid and he comes playing the victim that Shia muslims are always oppressed and the Wahabbis/Sunnis/West are to blame for everything bad in Islam. He is an agent for a Shia agency, probabl based in Iran. Nobody is buying his victim act!

The sooner you muslim guys tell him, the sooner he will stop this act!
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by vedaxcool(m): 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2012
Logicbwoy:

It means that he is an agent for Iran/Shia recruiters but he is acting like a moderate muslim.

I am very clear in my agenda. I want religion to reduce in Nigeria. I am an atheist and I debunk religious threads. Very clean and clear.

LagosShia thinks that we all are stupid and he comes playing the victim that Shia muslims are always oppressed and the Wahabbis/Sunnis/West are to blame for everything bad in Islam. He is an agent for a Shia agency, probabl based in Iran. Nobody is buying his victim act!

The sooner you muslim guys tell him, the sooner he will stop this act!

Lol! Truly most of what you wrote is on point , don't get me wrong, I am only saying let's encourage him to be more truthful.

tiarabubu:

At last someone of intellect! Thank God.

Yes, i have been given a similar explanation before and i agree, to a large extent, with it. So you can imagine my shock at LagosShia's position.

Anyway since you have stated this position quite eloquently, i accept and choose not to persue this debate any further.

Ramadan Kareem!

Thanks, happy weekends
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by LagosShia: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol! Truly most of what you wrote is on point , don't get me wrong, I am only saying let's encourage him to be more truthful.

Thanks, happy weekends

the nairaland league of munafiqeen grin

the "truth" and "point" of the unbeliever on religious matter is closer to Vedaxcool than what a Muslim believes;he even backstabs the Muslims out of grudge to support the opponents of Islam.

LagosShia:

the people of kufr (unbelief) and nifaq (hypocrisy) are one.

the Quran is our judge.the alliance based on nifaq does not last!!!

Holy Quran 4:144
"O you who have believed, do not take the disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do you wish to give Allah against yourselves a clear case"?

Holy Quran 3:28
"O you who have believed, do not take the disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do you wish to give Allah against yourselves a clear case?"

Holy Quran 5:51
"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people".
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by vedaxcool(m): 5:10am On Jul 29, 2012
^
Child, when you are done, just go have some rest! If this is the tanks I get for saving you from diminishing yourself further, I take it knowing your antecedents to . . . And when u are awake read the parts of the Qur'an that condems lying and hypocrisy, and pls don't just read, learn and understand!
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Well well well, I sure never expected to be on the same thread with a terrorist. . .wooooooow!!!
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
Yeah, I meant you, LagosShia.
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by bilms(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
what you said shows how little your reasoning is and the kind of person you are
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by babylolaroy(f): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2013
it is trite that there is no way a religious topic wont generate arguements, insults and all of that. Everyone wants to protect their beliefs, some want to advise and some others want to impose. Whatever!.... As for me, i read the OP's gist with the dominee and i learnt very well. i enjoyed the piece mashaAllah. May Allah give guardiance to dos it is due and may He if He so wishes, guide dos who are lost...

salam alaykum

1 Like

Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by bilms(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
hum
Re: What The Bible Says About Mohammed (peace Be Upon Him) The Prophet Of Islam by harbiola1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2013
babylolaroy:

salam alaykum
Wa Alaykum Salam

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Eyed Veil For Muslim Women. What Are Your Thoughts? / Lagosboy : Forgiveness In Islam / Is Hurricane Sandy Divine Punishment On America For The Anti-Islam Film?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.