Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,219 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Jim Iyke Reacts To Rumours Of Converting To Islam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Reacts To Rumours Of Converting To Islam (368 Views)

Guber Election: Jim Iyke Reacts To Oba Of Lagos' Comment About GRV / Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Reacts To Rumours Of Converting To Islam by TheGistDay: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerian actor Jim Iyke has reacted to the rumours that he had converted to Islam.

The movie star took to his Instagram page on Thursday, June 2, 2022, where he debunked the rumours.

According to the actor, the blogger who peddled the rumours took out his photos from a movie he recently made in Ghana.

https://thegistday.com/2022/06/02/i-do-not-intend-to-become-a-muslim-jim-iyke-reacts-to-rumours-of-converting-to-islam/

Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To Rumours Of Converting To Islam by God1000(m): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thanks for the clarification, I was wondering what could have gone wrong with you.

The news yesterday was a thunderbolt
Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To Rumours Of Converting To Islam by Hezzyluv: 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
He convert to Muslim or not, his headache.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To Rumours Of Converting To Islam by Malory: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Everyone is denying to be a head slammer
Re: Jim Iyke Reacts To Rumours Of Converting To Islam by SURElee(f): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
God1000:
Thanks for the clarification, I was wondering what could have gone wrong with you.

The news yesterday was a thunderbolt

Thunderbolt ko, magun ni

(1) (Reply)

Popular Kid Comedian, Kiriku Celebrate One Year Anniversary Into Comedy / The Tragic Full Story Of Mr Spell Who Went From Grass, Grass To Finally Grace... / Why I Claimed To Be Married During Bbnaija – Tega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.