Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift (2954 Views)

Atiku Wants Peter Obi As Running Mate In 2027. / Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Biodun556(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2022

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Biodun556(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
PDP made stupid move. Only political party with southern candidate will win the presidential election

I miss Alaafin of Oyo on this matter

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
I jus dey laff that phool Atiku. I trust baba iyabo. Pesin wen don swear sey Atiku no go ever enter Aso rock again

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Born2Breed(f): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yee!!! Atiku oti politically ku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by slivertongue: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obj should remain retired. He brought GMB to power. Who is candidate? And which party?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by DSC7: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cat and Dog.....

Peter Obi all the Way....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by slivertongue: 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obj will soon issue a disclaimer
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Biodun556(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Obj will soon issue a disclaimer

PDP only prove 'fulanization agenda' raised by obj right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Abfinest007(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obj is really
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Biodun556:
PDP made stupid move. Only political party with southern candidate will win the presidential election

Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Penguin2: 4:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
I told you people that I see the entire south uniting behind Peter Ob; especially if the APC commits the blunder of fielding a northerner but some fools and stupid irredentists who can’t see beyond their noses were saying trash.

It’s not even 2 days I send it and flashes of it is already being muted.

Pair Obi with Kwankwaso and unite the entire South behind Obi and see if that ticket won’t defeat any other idiots in the race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Indispensable85(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Biodun556:
https://leadership.ng/2023-obasanjo-mobilises-south-against-atiku-wants-power-shift/

The response of the South in this forthcoming election will shock many people. Just wait and see.
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Unzerious: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
OBJ is making a move to save Nigeria from it's Impending Breakage.

He may never be the Best President Nigerians have ever had, but he knows how to balance the 'See-Saw' called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by colorsofrainbow: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Biodun556:

PDP only prove 'fulanization agenda' raised by obj right
Idiotic propaganda of a failed Tinubu's slumdog. Keep weeping around while your master has been played by same Lord and saviour you worshipped here all over nairaland, Buhari.

Now you regard SS/SE. I thought you were beating your empty bony chest that Tinubu would win even without the Se/SS(5%ers) as you would always call them grin
After 2023 election,you will switch from sai Baba to "Yoruba nation" and guess what, this time python won't dance, something bigger than that would dance in Yoruba land if una try rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by ChoCho54(f): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obj Sha likes to trend. He wants some.
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
oga go and rest o

YOU CAN SAY POWER SHOULD RETURN TO THE SOUTH AND NOT TO A CHRISTIAN AND NOT TO AN IBO MAN...

OTHER THAN THAT, POWER SHOULD REMAIN WHERE IT IS
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Baba can never forgive this Atiku for stealing more than him even as a Vice President

When you steal more than your boss, this is usually the outcome.

If he can steal more than his Boss even as a vice, I guess Baba is scared of what he’s going to steal as the Boss himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
He should keep quiet. There is nothing like southern unity after south west betrayal.

6 Likes

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by melonsgroup: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Instead of a yoruba man to rule again after OBJ 8years of power and Osibanjo 8years of vp
Let ATIKU(Hausa man win......

3 Likes

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by juman(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Biodun556:

Lamidi adeyemi died when he needed most.
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by princdebola201(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
slivertongue:
Obj should remain retired. He brought GMB to power. Who is candidate? And which party?
he also want his vp to be retired with him.
2023 results will shock Atiku. Pdp want to swim against the tide like they did in 2015, they will drown in their own tears.
The country is yearning for power shift to south, but the greed of Atiku didn't allow pdp to listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by OfoIgbo: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unzerious:

He may never be the Best President Nigerians have ever had, but he knows how to balance the 'See-Saw' called Nigeria.

He doesn't know how to balance any see-saw after all he was one of those who fought desperately to get Buhari elected in 2015
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Achuwa1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
princdebola201(m): 5:11pm

2023 results will shock Atiku. Pdp want to swim against the tide like they did in 2015, they will drown in their own tears.
The country is yearning for power shift to south,
but the greed of Atiku didn't allow pdp to listen
where precisely in the south?
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by princdebola201(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Achuwa1:

anywhere in south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Faber(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Obj should go and sit down.

This time is for Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
princdebola201:
he also want his vp to be retired with him.
The country is yearning for power shift to south, but the greed of Atiku didn't allow pdp to listen.
mumu afonja.. Who is more greedy that your brothers Tinubu and osinbajo after their 16 years of been around power. Now y'all are weeping like babies because you knw Atiku has won already. Fear yoruba man
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by mighty2: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Penguin2:
I told you people that I see the entire south uniting behind Peter Ob; especially if the APC commits the blunder of fielding a northerner but some fools and stupid irredentists who can’t see beyond their noses were saying trash.

It’s not even 2 days I send it and flashes of it is already being muted.

Pair Obi with Kwankwaso and unite the entire South behind Obi and see if that ticket won’t defeat any other idiots in the race.
keep deceiving youself, entire south ko entire north ni..... Dindinrin full yeebow land gan an
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

1 Like

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by mighty2: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
Achuwa1:
south west ofcourse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by descarado: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Till today, I have never heard of his wife.
Is he married?
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by Advocate500: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unzerious:

And what is the balance that Obasanjo is bringing as retired politician that he couldn't bring during his days in governa? If fairness and equity does not include given the south easterners opportunity to govern, let the north continue in their injustice abeg.
Re: 2023:Obasanjo Mobilizes The South Against Atiku,wants power shift by colestephan86: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
He should keep quiet. There is nothing like southern unity after south west betrayal.
Sick boy, you want power to come to the south, APC will give power to the south and you are still crying.
Your brothers connived against wike, and move power to the north, despite it clearly written in their construction

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think You Belong In Jail - Dr. Jeffrey Guterman To Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Obi Campaign Is About Igbo Agenda- Katsina LP Presidential Campaign Coordinator / Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.