Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Any Painless Suicide Methods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Painless Suicide Methods (1069 Views)

How Sapphire Support Makes Navigating SIL Easy And Painless / Pls I Need A Fast Painless Way To Commit Sucide / Root Canal Treatment Is Painless – Hence A Common Favourite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Painless Suicide Methods by Fvckyouall: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Does anyone have an idea of a painless way to commit suicide and also one which won't draw attention. Pls it's needed urgently.

If you are not giving an answer kindly avoid this thread
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by wis3(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lethal injections? Unfortunately, it's not very easy to come by.
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Typicool8(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Inasmuch as I really want to avoid this thread I can't because I am human and I understand you may probably wanna hurt yourself as a result of whatever you're going through but my advice is that no matter what, suicide is not an option.
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Howtoday(f): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fvckyouall:
Does anyone have an idea of a painless way to commit suicide and also one which won't draw attention. Pls it's needed urgently.

Only if you know what others are passing through including myself.
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Shalommy(f): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Op, drink acid. Chaii
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by wis3(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
On the other hand you could choose to look at life don't differently. Everybody is going through a tough time and the hope that things will get better is the only thing that carries us through. Please don't attempt to take your life for if it fails, it can do irreparable damage the you.
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Fvckyouall: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Howtoday:

Only if you know what others are passing through including myself.

wis3:
On the other hand you could choose to look at life don't differently. Everybody is going through a tough time and the hope that things will get better is the only thing that carries us through. Please don't attempt to take your life for if it fails, it can do irreparable damage the you.

So you think I just woke up, and decided oh I want to end it. Maybe for people like me there isn't light at the end of the tunnel. Am tired God doesn't seem to be listening so what's left
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Howtoday(f): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fvckyouall:

So you think I just woke up, and decided oh I want to end it. Maybe for people like me there isn't light at the end of the tunnel. Am tired God doesn't seem to be listening so what's left

Calm down. It is not yet over. E sure me say u still get 2k, help me with it..
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Afamsi: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Go to Jankara market, tell them say you wan use your eyes, tongue and gbola for promo in a way that will not pain you. Them go help you
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by wis3(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fvckyouall:

If we all acted on the impulse that God doesn't listen to our every pleas we'd all be dead. You'd be no use to anyone dead but you could make a difference if you're alive. Hang in there,, and pray...
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fvckyouall:

Mix hypo and sniper and drink it
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Typicool8:
Inasmuch as I really want to avoid this thread I can't because I am human and I understand you may probably wanna hurt yourself as a result of whatever you're going through but my advice is that no matter what, suicide is not an option.

Make we give the OP wetin he dey find abeg...hes not the first if some of us begin to list our problems for him then he'll be more grateful...just leave am
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Prayfortheworld: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Chairman you have to fight regardless.. I lost everything i made to Luna all my savings 10.000 dollars I'm still fighting to survive because i know sucide can never be an option
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by ritzyvic1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
OP, I know exactly the drug you are looking for. It's used in countries where euthanasia is legal to help terminal ill patients go over to the other side.

But what you need right now is Jesus
Hell is hotter than naija, you better stay here and struggle with us. Most of us are not finding life that easy too
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Fvckyouall: 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
ritzyvic1:
OP, I know exactly the drug you are looking for. It's used in countries where euthanasia is legal to help terminal ill patients go over to the other side.

Hell is hotter than naija, you better stay here and struggle with us. Most of us are not finding life that easy too

What's the name of the drug
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
OP you're wasting time
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by ritzyvic1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fvckyouall:

What's the name of the drug

Catfish pepper soup with red wine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Fvckyouall: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
ritzyvic1:

Catfish pepper soup with red wine

Why are you guys like this, you don't even know me and not sure you would care if I leave this world. Just a little favour and you are taking it for a joke.
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Johnny234(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
ritzyvic1:

Sure op u better don't kill ur self hell is hotter than naija even me as a student has taken garri to school for one weeks so abeg no try kill ur self ooo. God makes everything beautiful in his own time.
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Fvckyouall: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Johnny234:
Sure op u better don't kill ur self hell is hotter than naija even me as a student has taken garri to school for one weeks so abeg no try kill ur self ooo. God makes everything beautiful in his own time.

You mean the same God that let my life fall apart.
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fvckyouall:

You mean the same God that let my life fall apart.
she I I've already told you what to do idk what you're looking for again..commit your suicide and let us rest since you're the only one that has challenges in life
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Fleshyo: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fvckyouall:

Are u still alive or available please contact me on whatsapp or call me... this is my 09014850417. And when u re calling please tell me extractly this name(fuckyouall) u have on nairaland so l can know who's calling please. I await ur reply or call or text on whatsapp. Thanks
Re: Any Painless Suicide Methods by Naijaboy7714: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
I wouldn't know why you posted this but if you're still alive and well please send a reply, currently everyone is battling something right now but I don't believe taking your life will end it. Instead it will create more for your loved ones your family also please send me a message

(1) (Reply)

nuel...intro / Happy Birthday Seun / I Need Your H-e-l-pppppppppppp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.