Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

“my Boyfriend Wanted A party Then This Happened” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “my Boyfriend Wanted A party Then This Happened” (202 Views)

Little Chinese Boy Sees A Black Man For The First Time & This Happened / Nollywood actress Iheme Nancy : i had engaged in party in the past. / Wanted: A New Tribe To Build The Nigeria Of Our Dreams By Okechukwu Enelamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Boyfriend Wanted A party Then This Happened” by Simpledude0847(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
“I can remember how I met Bayo, it was really chill. He had this air of confidence that comes with not talking too much. You would never have suspected anything because he was that taciturn. We were together for about five months, I even met his siblings a few times at his house and I felt like yeah, this was going somewhere great. I was relaxed because I thought my man was mine alone. I found out that I was the backup backup when I was over at his place, I had just woken up and I overheard him telling his sister that a certain Tolu who was in a different country had just surprised him with a text saying she was coming to Nigeria. Bayo wasn’t much of a talker but I knew at least a substantial amount of his friends but I had never heard of anyone called Tolu. I just stepped out and asked who this Tolu was. The reaction on his sister’s face gave the truth away and one thing led to another and that was how I found out Tolu was his fiancé. They should be getting married soon.”

Click to read more:

https://newsbreak.ng/my-boyfriend-wanted-a-party-then-this-happened/

Re: “my Boyfriend Wanted A party Then This Happened” by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
NL spambot messed up your title to PARTY instead of 0rgy, lol!

anyway, LA click LA bend like crayfish!

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Eggs For Sale At An Affordable Price / Rescue Mission (please Support Us Financially ) / AWS Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.