Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate (15638 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Former Imo State governor and All Progressives Congress presidential candidate Rochas Okorocha boasted that if given his party's ticket, he would defeat Peoples Democratic Party candidate Atiku Abubakar.

According to him, the APC required a candidate who could garner significant votes in the North in order to win the 2023 presidential election.

According to the lawmaker, he is the only candidate who has received nationwide acceptance.

Okorocha stated during an appearance on a political program on Arise Television that his popularity and goodwill in the northern part of the country, which is considered the PDP candidate's stronghold, gives him an advantage over other APC aspirants.

He said, “The APC has smartly waited until the PDP produced its candidate, now what should preoccupy the mind of the APC is who can defeat the PDP presidential candidate.

“The PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar, is someone that had contested election with our President and was an APC member and he polled substantial votes, what APC needs is the man that can poll similar votes in the North to be able to defeat him, anything outside this that goes with sentiment will mean failure for us.

“This is what we should know, who is that person among the APC aspirants that can get sufficient votes in the North because that PDP’s only strategy is the Northern votes. We might not have President Buhari on the ballot because most people that won elections on the platform of the APC in previous elections did so because of President Buhari. Now such privilege is no more there, so you have to look for that man that people will look at and vote for and I am that man.

“I am more acceptable in the North than any of the aspirants. I am the darling of the North. I have a cordial relationship with the North. In the North, I saw their children that were not going to school and I provided free education for them. Some people believe that if I am elected President that power is still in the North because of my close relationship with the North. ”

He stated that he will defeat Atiku in his home state of Adamawa, claiming that he has impacted the lives of people in the state of the PDP's candidate.

Okorocha said, “If I run for election, in Adamawa State today, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar will sweat to defeat me because I can show what I did in Adamawa State. I challenge everyone to show what they have done in other parts of the country outside their region.”.

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/06/Rochas-Okorocha-I-Will-Defeat-Atiku-As-APC-Presidential-Candidate.html

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by God1000(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
He's such a delusional person, shameless corrupt man.

Okorocha and his ilk destroying our country should be put inside dungeon

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by inoki247: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
The drug wey this people dey take dey give dem plenty Motivation nd inspiration.....

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Rastaramsey(m): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
This niggar is a fool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Atiku will beat him hands down everywhere in Nigeria...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Feggie3: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thief!!!
You came to colonize Imo State as your father's property the way the Iragbiji thief is colonizing Lagos State but we carry the pepper rub you for eye!!

Let's try it here once more.

Like for Obi; Share for Tinubu

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by sirjoggy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Try and win APC ticket first before bragging na

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Aboks(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Na mouth u get

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
You wouldn't know your true talents until situations arise. I think okorocha would be better of as a prayer warrior

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Babaken(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
Waiten they this one chop for EFCC detention center.

8 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Howtoday(f): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
All of them are only after looting the country more.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by WibusJaga: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Future Impossible Tense... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Naiira(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
At least SAPA once answered a president

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by akeeng: 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Delusional prEEk
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Finish with your EFCC court first, then you can start thinking of how to defeat Atiku

Our own very “God come and save me ooo” corona

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by wolesmile(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
I don't know which is the best political comic relief between Rochas and Dino.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Yves4real(f): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Talk is cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Obidient1: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by wethebest(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy dreamer

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
This one still dey run him philanthropy yahoo scam. Oga calm down, all the oyibo maga don believe yar lie already. Dem don already credit yar account with activist funds. Na the bank dey slow with the transaction

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by sammysneh(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Okorohausa keep quiet
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Raxxye(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
See as dem dey count fish, crab follow come out! grin
Okoroausa is dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by benitwater(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
But your gubernatorial candidate in imo-state was defeated
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Soso990240(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Oga Go and rest, let's focus on Peter Obi or Osibanjo or Kwankwaso
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by adecz: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even Buhari couldn't defeat Atiku
in 2019.

We all know what went down, as
APC even lost Katsina ... ☹️☹️☹️

APC is already a finished contraption
of holier than thou bunch of looters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by Mindlog: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
"Some people believe that if I am elected President that power is still in the North because of my close relationship with the North. ”.....sighs.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
WibusJaga:
Future Impossible Tense... grin
I no too know brighter grammar. But that one be like present continuous tense. Abeg correct me, if I wrong
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Will Defeat Atiku As APC Presidential Candidate by kennethfranc(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
See this well known onye-oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Honored At Ojukwu Memorial Celebration (Photos) / I Have Learnt From My Mistakes, 2017 Will Be Trophy-laden - Dalung / President Buhari Visits Lamido Of Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.