Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee (18993 Views)

EFCC Arrests Khalil Bashir Lawan With 576 ATM Cards At Kano Airport / Army Arrests Lawan Abubakar Umar Garliga & Bayaga Manye, Boko Haram Members / Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by benitwater(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Best of luck.
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Manny21: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Can you imagine you never get ticket you don get campaign director. It is the confidence for me. It appears this guy has been told that he is Buharis annointed y
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by honestivo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
This man that cannot take complete control over the national assembly want to be Nigeria president,pls let try get things right this time Nigeria youths

1 Like

Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by PrinceOfLagos: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
If lawal somehow becomes president which I don't see happening , Kalu might be rewarded with senate president

4 Likes

Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by mistijude: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
This one RUBBER STAMP senate president has named FFK as one of his team; This to me,is the beginning of his failure. No sane man will identify with someone whose FFK is rooting for!
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by abobote: 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Committee that will stop working after 6th of June, is that one committee
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by ogbuefi677(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
UrPapa:
SErs dutifully serving their masters
This is what they have been wishing for all these while
Bunch of cowards
Shame no de catch you?
After dutifully slaving for the worst govt in the history of the world,u have the impetus to talk about slave
Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Law an is rubber stamp in Southeast people mouth but now their coward leader is DG, lawan is competent and God sent

pray not to be igbo, the most confused people on earth, Uwazuruike had been vindicated
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by free2ryhme: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-lawan-campaign-organization-appoints-orji-kalu-dg-ffk-others-named-committee/

Noticed how all chairperson role were given to northerner and assistant to southerners.

When will these pple get sense

1 Like

Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by thatigboman1: 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Focusmind:
Who is deceiving this Lawan of a man? Lame duck senate president. Notwithstanding, this is Nigeria. Like joke, like joke, all the Northern delegates will vote for him, while the Southern aspirants shares their own vote. Fear North!
has buhari told u who his succesor is? This may be the man. Imagine the audacity.
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Sharing Nigeria's commonwealth amongst themselves in the name of politicking...

Meanwhile the idiotic youths both on social media and offline collect crumbs of a few thousand bucks to fight for them.
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Jungleluv5: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jestin:
Click like for Osibanjo or share for Peter Obi. Those are the only two candidates i know
please remove Oshibajo, Peter obi OK
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Indispensable85(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-lawan-campaign-organization-appoints-orji-kalu-dg-ffk-others-named-committee/

See losers club oooooo
Thank God there are no statutory delegates. Let me see where you'll get the votes from.
By the way,the hungry man fani kayode has left Yahaya Bello? Hahahahahahahaha.....e be like Ahmed lawal pay pass Bello.

I thought betty aphiafi was pdp?
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by beejayodus(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If lawal somehow becomes president which I don't see happening , Kalu might be rewarded with senate president
Kalu will be VP.
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by PrinceOfLagos: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
beejayodus:
Kalu will be VP.
I wish him well
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Renwess: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
If its not Atiku then nothing else. One Nigeria and a prosperous future is possible.

Good heart with political will and experience is what we need not a pastor or imam ...
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Bobloco: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
ecolime:
Isnt FFK Pro-Yahaya Bello again? shocked

Big mouthed Nigga can never pass on an opportunity to be fed. Give him food and he will do your bidding.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by bobby007(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jestin:
Click like for Osibanjo or share for Peter Obi. Those are the only two candidates i know
ipob election
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by pat077: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
So FFK is no more with yeye BELLO again. This one na where belle face politician.

1 Like

Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Indispensable85(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Manny21:
Can you imagine you never get ticket you don get campaign director. It is the confidence for me. It appears this guy has been told that he is Buharis annointed y

He's the new candidate of mamma daura after the jonathan presidency failed woefully.
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by snoopz: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
Finally the political prostitute,ffk, go get temporary appointment
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Bimpe29: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Political pretenders are becoming more serious by the day.
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by jrusky(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Congratulations to Lawan cheesy as apparently he is the chosen one then grin
If the SE can't have it,then it shouldpermanentlyreside in the north,the south is not synonymous with oil soup ppl
Chaii,more leaking pampers to the iragbiji drug pusher crew grin

It's a free world to post nonsense from nonsense brain with nonsense finger typing the nobsense message relayed from the nonsense brain.

If you want the North because of your sicken hatred for SW it is fine but do you know something? It will still favours SW more than the SE this is the truth people like you forget. The relationship between SW and the North its foundational I mean very grounded and solid, they fight, settled, aligned and move on.

Check the history of Nigeria till date anytime the North is In power they align with SW. Just watch the game I'm sure by the time you all eyes are clear then you will all start your Biafra or nothing cry me ocean.

Una go learn hard way las las.
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by UrPapa: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Shame no de catch you?
After dutifully slaving for the worst govt in the history of the world,u have the impetus to talk about slave
Ewu
Who are the “you”
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by UrPapa: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
sixtus239:

First to do e no de pain
Second to do na im de pain
You can cry over a river
Diz one dey even dey fight to be the rightful slave grin
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by PeterObi4LP: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
ALL things work together for them that believed. All the politicking is working for the favour of His OBIdient servant.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi.
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by ogbuefi677(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
jrusky:

It's a free world to post nonsense from nonsense brain with nonsense finger typing the nobsense message relayed from the nonsense brain.

If you want the North because of your sicken hatred for SW it is fine but do you know something? It will still favours SW more than the SE this is the truth people like you forget. The relationship between SW and the North its foundational I mean very grounded and solid, they fight, settled, aligned and move on.

Check the history of Nigeria till date anytime the North is In power they align with SW. Just watch the game I'm sure by the time you all eyes are clear then you will all start your Biafra or nothing cry me ocean.

Una go learn hard way las las.
Yerobber,una like propaganda eee grin
"Anytime the north is in power,they align with SW" grin grin
Na im make just 2 weeks into lockdown, you guys were looting bread vans grin

4 Likes

Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Gamesmart: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
This is the same FFK telling his iidiot followers that Fulanis are the problem?
Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by Zeeku: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
UrPapa:
SErs dutifully serving their masters
This is what they have been wishing for all these while
Bunch of cowards
If Lawal pick a Yoruba man as Buhari did, you guys will be happy right? my brother South East is not the cause of your problem. Your problem is greedy!

4 Likes

Re: Lawan Campaign Organization Appoints Kalu DG, FFK, Others Named In Committee by SoNature(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
baike:
Na wa oh undecided

So lawan and Uzor Kalu dey serious shocked

Igbo man dey support northern to become president again. After Buhari 8yrs. grin grin

Read the news article

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles / Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler / Suspected Thief Attacks Woman With Knife And Steals Her Phone In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.