Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

MIHEM CEO Bags Green And White Achievers Award (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MIHEM CEO Bags Green And White Achievers Award (photos) (296 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Guinea Bissau, Receives National Honors Award (Photos) / BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu Bags Nigerian Army Recognition Award (Photos) / NASS Celebrates Abba Kyari With 'Outstanding Service Award' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MIHEM CEO Bags Green And White Achievers Award (photos) by eugeneebenyi: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
By nationstrends.

The Founder and Executive Director of Marykingz Initiative for Humanitarian Empowerment, AMB MARY IJEOMA OYETAKIN has been conferred with the “Green and White Achievers Award”

MIHEM is a registered Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) in Nigeria that Empowers and mentors people with Entrepreneurial skills through vocational training to improve livelihoods, reduce poverty and unemployment in the society.

AMB MARY, who had in the past won several Awards stemming from her humanitarian strides told NATIONSTRENDS that she was further encouraged in her humanitarian drive as her sacrifices as a HUMANITARIAN were been crowned by God and the people through public recognition and Awards.

She promised to continue in making more positive and meaningful IMPACT in the lives of the people.

AMB MARY said;

“Another Award Won…. HUMANITARIAN IMPACT AWARD ���

“The Secret of my success? It is simple. It is found in the Bible:in all thy ways, acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths”….Dedicating this award to God almighty who has given me the vision to reach out to humanity. Also Dedicating to all MIHEMITES who has at every point in time remember me in prayers and wish me well…..I’m most grateful � I will not skip to recognize my family (HUBBY AND KIDS)…..for always been supportive in all ways…. Can’t love you all less��

In Daring to be great;I realized that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage…..My sacrifice as a HUMANITARIAN had been crowned again by God , through Juliet Pobeni,the founder of Green and White achievers award….@Julietgreenandwhite,I say big thank you for honouring me with this award.

Using this medium also to appreciate Olowoyeye Adebukola,a wonderful friend like brother and my fellow Humanitarian,for counting me worthy and nominated me for this award. Thanks a bunch brotherly, I’m not taking this honour for granted �…..To my God daughter @ Ola Awoniyi,thanks dearie for the show of love and being with me through the event.I appreciate you always sweetheart �.

It has been my slogan in any award given to me that “When such an award as this is being given,it simply means to do more”…..I will continue to make more positive and meaningful IMPACT in the lives of people….SO HELP ME GOD�

See more photos from the Award below;

Re: MIHEM CEO Bags Green And White Achievers Award (photos) by triple996(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
9ice grin

1 Like

Re: MIHEM CEO Bags Green And White Achievers Award (photos) by eugeneebenyi: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Award well deserved. Silently going about doing GOOOOOOD!

(1) (Reply)

Abiodun Replies Tinubu, Says APC Leader Political Emperor With Entitlement Menta / Buhari’s Senior Aide Defends Tinubu / South East And South South Are Their Own Enemies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.