Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Who Knows A Thing About Data Science Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Knows A Thing About Data Science Nigeria? (299 Views)

I Just Learn A New Thing About Learning Programming Today . / What you need to know about Data Analytics And Data Science / Data Science Nigeria AI Bootcamp 2019 All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows A Thing About Data Science Nigeria? by KelvinRukky(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
I saw a link to Data Science Nigeria when I was searching some information relating to data science. I entered the site and read one or two things about their free training. Someone should share their experience here. Is the program recommendable?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows A Thing About Data Science Nigeria? by Eaztzide: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ok so Data Science Nigeria or Data Science Network(DSN) as it's called now, is the largest community and platform for Data Scientists and AI\ML Engineers in Nigeria for networking and also learning through numerous programs handled by them.

You network when you register and you're been added to the Telegram group chat where you'll meet like minds in the Data Science field.

You learn when you join and register for learning programs organized by DSN or partners they collaborate with.

You stand a chance to win prizes from DSN or their partners when you participate in their hackathons and competitions which holds numerous times in a year.

Hope I was able to give you sufficient info about them.

I'll encourage you to register to see more on what I'm talking about.

Ciao.
Re: Who Knows A Thing About Data Science Nigeria? by KelvinRukky(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
Eaztzide:
Ok so Data Science Nigeria or Data Science Network(DSN) as it's called now, is the largest community and platform for Data Scientists and AI\ML Engineers in Nigeria for networking and also learning through numerous programs handled by them.

You network when you register and you're been added to the Telegram group chat where you'll meet like minds in the Data Science field.

You learn when you join and register for learning programs organized by DSN or partners they collaborate with.

You stand a chance to win prizes from DSN or their partners when you participate in their hackathons and competitions which holds numerous times in a year.

Hope I was able to give you sufficient info about them.

I'll encourage you to register to see more on what I'm talking about.

Ciao.
Thanks so much
Re: Who Knows A Thing About Data Science Nigeria? by web2331: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2022
jklnkl

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Businesses / Selling This App For Just ₦10k To Acquire A Domain / Senior Developers Hangout In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.