Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting (1212 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Curriculum Vitae And Resume? / Job Vacancies In An International School In Ikeja Lagos / Graduate And Non-graduate Jobs In A British Curriculum School In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
Lead British International School, An International school running both British And Nigerian Curriculum is Recruiting.
The school has campuses at Abuja and Ibadan, we are opening our new campus at Osogbo
Vacancies exist in the following departments :

Early years Teacher
Requirements

1) A minimum of first degree in early childhood education or a degree in a related field supported with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education
2) IGCSE Certification is an added advantage
3) Knowledge of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) trends
4) Computer literacy and evidence of use of ICT to support literacy
5) Must be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust
6) A respect and fondness for children
7) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

Interested candidates should send a copy of their curriculum vitae along with their credentials in a single document to ALL the email addresses listed below

Hrofficer@lbis.org
kaffytiamiyu77@gmail.com
Cvs@lbis.org

Deadline for submission of applications is July 15th
Candidates must specify the position they are applying for in the "Subject" of their email application
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview

Signed
Recruitment Team.

1 Like

Re: A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
tongue

1 Like

Re: A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2022
tongue

2 Likes

Re: A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting by parkervero(m): 3:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Kaffytiamiyu:
Subject Areas Needed :
English Language and Literature
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Economics
Geography
Computer Science
Agricultural Science
Food and Nutrition
Yoruba Language
French Language
Social Studies
Business Studies
Civic Education
Religious Studies (CRK and IRK)
Accounting
Fine Arts
Technical Drawing
Photography
Design and Technology
Physical and Health Education
Information communication and Technology
Music

Interested candidates should send a copy of their curriculum vitae along with their credentials in a single document to ALL the email addresses listed below

Hrofficer@lbis.org
kaffytiamiyu77@gmail.com
Cvs@lbis.org

Deadline for submission of applications is July 15th
Candidates must specify the position they are applying for in the "Subject" of their email application
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview

Signed
Recruitment Team.

When will shortlisting start? I've applied like two weeks ago but I've not got a feedback whether to proceed with the application or not.
Re: A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2022
parkervero:

When will shortlisting start? I've applied like two weeks ago but I've not got a feedback whether to proceed with the application or not.

Were you invited for the interview
Re: A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting by parkervero(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kaffytiamiyu:

No. Maybe I am not lucky with them.
Re: A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting by Onaiwujay: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2023
I was shortlisted
Please, I want to know more about the school.
Re: A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting by Onaiwujay: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2023
Kaffytiamiyu:

I have been invited for the interview.
Re: A British Curriculum International School Is Recruiting by Oyindamolah: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2023
Dont miss this GOLDEN opportunity. All the best.
Onaiwujay:

I have been invited for the interview.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Need A Federal Government Job.ready To Pay / Refrigerator For Sale / Anyone Needs An Architect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.