Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man (47485 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Partying Hard And Twerking With Her New Big Bumbum In Ghana / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by seanwilliam(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
Isioma393:
Am very sorry for posting this here please, am seeking for support please i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate that we lost the dad of my kid and it has lead to a lot of hunger for us please I had all the necessary evidences to this claims if been request for, please try to help us even if it's for us to eat for the sake of God and may almighty God shall continues to bless all your works and all your efforts in this life even beyond your expectations amen, please this my account
ACCESS B ANK,
15-02-87-97-96
ISIOMA ISI CHIBUIKEM
create a thread
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by essentialone(m): 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
You are a scammer.

Isioma393:
Am very sorry for posting this here please, am seeking for support please i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate that we lost the dad of my kid and it has lead to a lot of hunger for us please I had all the necessary evidences to this claims if been request for, please try to help us even if it's for us to eat for the sake of God and may almighty God shall continues to bless all your works and all your efforts in this life even beyond your expectations amen, please this my account
ACCESS B ANK,
15-02-87-97-96
ISIOMA ISI CHIBUIKEM
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by essentialone(m): 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
He is a scammer

seanwilliam:
create a thread
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by DAwest7: 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
Isioma393:
Am very sorry for posting this here please, am seeking for support please i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunate that we lost the dad of my kid and it has lead to a lot of hunger for us please I had all the necessary evidences to this claims if been request for, please try to help us even if it's for us to eat for the sake of God and may almighty God shall continues to bless all your works and all your efforts in this life even beyond your expectations amen, please this my accountCHEAP SCAMMER get life
ACCESS B ANK,
15-02-87-97-96
ISIOMA ISI CHIBUIKEM
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by DAwest7: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
essentialone:
You are a scammer.

EWU
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by mkpurumma090(f): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I just de imagine the way all the oil for this gal Ukwu go explode when she don finally enter Hellfire undecided

Gals when get this type of Ukwu , their mess de loud ehn undecided

And who are you to predict her going to hell ?? Okpo!!
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
WibusJaga:
Big butts minus Character is only good for Hit&Run and not for marriage. cool
exactly I can never marry a woman with zero character no matter how beautiful she is. Even if she’s wealthy, except I’ll just use her as stepping stone grin
But I will definitely keep her for the pleasure

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by seanwilliam(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
essentialone:
He is a scammer

damn I almost fall for that
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by essentialone(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
DAwest7:
EWU

You are also a scammer
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by essentialone(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
seanwilliam:
damn I almost fall for that

Beware of scammers
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by MrBanner(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
DAwest7:
Do not send any money to that scammer. Don't say you weren't warned
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by MrBanner(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
seanwilliam:
create a thread

That person is a scammer
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I just de imagine the way all the oil for this gal Ukwu go explode when she don finally enter Hellfire undecided

This your comments dn dey smell sef ..
LMFAO grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Honestfrend: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Ladies! Very funny set of human beings.

They would prefer to drink sliming tea or other concoctions than do actual exercise.

Dem go the swallow eba by 2am and expect flat tummy

grin grin
My babe na one of them I don talk tire.. U go take her out she go eat both d normal food n take away own join..

The problem now is that she is short..

I still love her though..
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Orestino(m): 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
lomprico:

No o! But it might just make some stupid girls stop pumping their arses with artificial stuff that can kill them.

Let them die then

They deserve to in that case grin
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Orestino(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
assholemods:

Will this your comment reduce the cost of garri in the market?

Ode
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
trifted404:
Even if your bum bum is bigger than Bombay it can never keep a man

[b]Yey yey
Woh woh
Starboy
Yey yey hey hey
… Maka chukwu maka gini
I'm feeling the style make you come ogini
Come make we roll in my lamborgini
Make you chop my money i nor mind na god give me
Baby girl cause your body dey burst my brain oh
Girl i'm going insane oh
Baby girl please make my day
Cause their profit nor reach my gain
… Your bum bum bigger than bombay
Your bom bom make me throw way
Aham
Na you dey for my mind
Your bum bum bigger than bombay
Aham
Na you dey for my mind
… O baby girl your body bad nunu
Come close give me kiss nunu
I dey for heat give me breeze nunu
I'm spending with ease come and eat nunu
O baby girl your body bad
Come close give me kiss nunu
I dey for heat give me breeze nunu
I'm spending with ease come and eat nunu
… Di bi eh
Wota kukpe sikuru...
Yes oh numu maka tata hey ga chumo yekuru
Maka monye na good u
E hota na mukuru
Oha hula junk here ca mo gba le sikuru chai
Me na phyno 80 soft to tha bread
Aney maya can wait oya come to my bed
Mmwwa ure te ure te ca mu tu ley ca tu ley tey
Ca mu tiey tey tiey tey mgbaka egala nu mu tey
… I am feeling your move
Baby lets make a movie on
Come on straight to my room
Baby stop all your fronting
Aham
Na you dey for my mind
Aham
Na you dey for my mind
… Baby comment tu t'appelles
Baby tell me what is your name and number
I am je m'appelle wizzy
Baby cesci co porsch
I am feeling your movement
The way you dance to the groove
I believe in your government
And i dey feel your parol
… Aaahm
Mmwa iheya obo yen yen gia
Eehm mmwa rika dueilo yes enya aah
Have been waiting for you baby ma nor tell her
And ima niwey bu te lumia imela
Oyi jua medelee ibute pay tey
Be wan taman mma kame di nye see aka munye di
Aaah
So give it to me baby make you roll am
Asa soga to down here
Just one gwo
… I am feeling your move
Baby lets make a movie
Come on straight to my room
I got all that you wanting
Girl i like your parol
Baby stop all your fronting
Come on leave my caro
Baby sare tele me so
Aham
Na you dey for my mind
Aham
Na you dey for my mind[/b]
Isechalugo something nwanne?.. cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Asianjollof007: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Not me though, a soft well shaped big bumbum can keep me!
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by vickydevoka(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Just don't know why I don't find this baby whale attractive undecided
I just love her confidence n not her body
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Digmygold: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Post pictures of your mother, sisters and daughters first, I want to see suntin grin
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by vickydevoka(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzy4shizzy:

They would prefer to drink sliming tea or other concoctions than do actual exercise.

Y. Very right. That's y the don't live long again like our mothers
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Contekbbc: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
You still have a small hope of redemption.
Don't delay, tomorrow may be too late

pyyxxaro:
I just de imagine the way all the nonsense for my small and kilinshi brain go explode when i don finally enter Hellfire undecided

Guys when get this type of small brain , their shame de loud ehnundecided
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by bluefilm: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
She is indirectly mocking bitches with flat backsides.
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by highness25(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
jaybenugo:
Curvy Nigerian actress, Anita Joseph, has given her contribution on the online debate about butt enhancement surgeries following the death of a Port Harcourt big girl who died after a botched plastic surgery in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

The young lady identified as Christabel reportedly died at the hospital in Lagos some days back following a botched plastic surgery.

Taking to her Instagram handle, Anita urged ladies to love their bodies just the way they are.

She added that having a big butt can’t keep a man, and that ladies with small butts are also winning.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeRwhsALGkA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Aunty, na only this earring you get? Different pictures, the same earring and you de form rich girl
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Noble19(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
I really saw two young ladies on my way today,
One is showing the other her zoom picture of her backside, and telling her " my ass is getting fatter" a teenager ooo�
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Mykelslim: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
izzy4shizzy:

Do you know my girlfriend? grin
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by assholemods: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Orestino:

Ode
Oponu!
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Najdorf: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Baby Whale OML grin

You're not the only one bro
Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by moneyissweet(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2022
If you believe in hellfire then you will believe that buhari will handover to Igbo man in 2023.

pyyxxaro:

Re: Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man by Yankee101: 2:48am On Jun 03, 2022
Proverbs 31:30-31
International Standard Version
30 Charm is deceitful and beauty fades;
but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.
31 Reward her for her work—
let her actions result in public praise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TY Bello’s Olajumoke Signed To Modeling Agency / R Kelly Found Guilty Of Sex Trafficking And Racketeering / Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.