Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. (1934 Views)

Free Crypto And Futures Trading Webinar / Fx Accurate Signal (free 100 pips daily) / Download Free 100,000 Fresh USA Email List 2023 – Email Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
A crypto exchange is giving out 100 USDT free for each newly registered account.

This is great for people that want to try the exchange; and great for many that are a little nervous to begin trading, as it gives you 3 free trades with that 100 USDT; and you can do 10X leverage on each trade (and you should since it is literally free money with NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED).

From my understanding you can make a $50 trade $500 at 10x, a $30 trade ($300 at 10x) and a $20 trade ($200 a 10x) and you keep all profits from those trades to continue trading and learning the exchange.

A side story, last time we did this I had 3 different traders that ended up making over 2000 trades each off the original free money without ever making a deposit which is incredible and amazing practice.

So, check my signature to create a trading account; and 100 USDT will be credited to your account within 24hrs; no KYC required, and then get on it and have fun!

1 Like

Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2022
I haven't seen the $100 though and I hope profits from it can be withdrawn.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by emperorventure4(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

Please do respond when you see it, let's know if it is real
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
emperorventure4:

Sure thing.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
emperorventure4:

Sure thing.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Qqqp: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Trade binary and earn using robots

Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2022
emperorventure4:

Here it says $100 rewards. I opened it for trade, it says $10. The $10 won't even trade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2022
Insufficient balance...

Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
Register, access via app or web version; click on "new users reward" to claim your bonus; & then go to your profile & click on "my bonus".
You will see your claimed bonus; it's terms of use & expiring date.
From my understanding most bonuses are traded only in the futures mkt. The bonus usually appears within 24hrs. They are in 3sets of $50, $30, and $20.
The margin for bonus are fixed; but leverage are adjustable. Max leverage for bonus is 10x. E.g. if you select the $50 bonus; your margin will be $50 with a max leverage of 10x.
Bonus can't be withdrawn; but profit realized from trading bonus can be withdrawn.

To trade with bonus money; log in via app version, click on futures, click on USDT Std Futures, click on the currency pair you want to trade, click on long or short, click on USDT account, select USDT bonus, select the leverage size, & enter the position by click on long or short.

Finally, When in a position trading with bonus money, the trade can only least for 24hrs; after 24hrs it will close automatically; so if you are in a position trading with bonus money and profit has been made, ensure you take the profit before 24hrs.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

Sorry for response delay.
You hv to claim the bonus by clicking on claim bonus or new users reward before it will reflect in ur acct.
Yes, profit made are withdrawable.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
emperorventure4:

Yes, It's real, I & many of my colleagues have all claimed and received our welcome bonus of $50; $30; and $20.. making a total of $100
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Here it says $100 rewards. I opened it for trade, it says $10. The $10 won't even trade

You're yet to master the platform, follow the illustration I just provided above to claim your bonus & place a trade.

NOTE: When trading with bonus money, trade entries are done using only mkt order.
A trade is not allowed to create more than one acct.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
In case you have any concern feel free to ask. There may be response delay, but you will definitely get a reply...
There are still many other small $ bonuses different from the $100 welcome bonus, like KYC enrollment bonus, deposit bonus etc...
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
renminbiyuan:
In case you have any concern feel free to ask. There may be response delay, but you will definitely get a reply...
There are still many other small $ bonuses different from the $100 welcome bonus, like KYC enrollment bonus, deposit bonus etc...
we that doesn't know how to trade future, make we Sidon dey look
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
we that doesn't know how to trade future, make we Sidon dey look
If you don't know how to trade you can copy trade a professional futures or spot trader on the platform.
When the professional trader place a trade at a particular price; the system will automatically place you on same trade, & at same price. Using same proportion of margin & leverage as the professional trader.
E.g. The professional trader a/c size is $1000, he uses 10% of the $1000 as his margin and 10x leverage. But your own a/c size is $200, the system will automatically use 10% of the $200 as your margin and 10x as your leverage.

When the professional trader exits the trade, the system will also do the same to your own trade automatically.
But 8% of any profit made goes to the professional trader on a daily basis; while 92% of daily profit will be yours.

If the professional trader incur a loss, you will also incur a loss (you are advice to always copy the trades of traders with 30D Win Ratio of up to 70% or more in their mkt prediction).

Create an Account, then go to copy trade section for more details.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:10am On Jun 07, 2022
renminbiyuan:

If you don't know how to trade you can copy trade a professional futures or spot trader on the platform.
When the professional trader place a trade at a particular price; the system will automatically place you on same trade, & at same price. Using same proportion of margin & leverage as the professional trader.
E.g. The professional trader a/c size is $1000, he uses 10% of the $1000 as his margin and 10x leverage. But your own a/c size is $200, the system will automatically use 10% of the $200 as your margin and 10x as your leverage.

When the professional trader exits the trade, the system will also do the same to your own trade automatically.
But 8% of any profit made goes to the professional trader on a daily basis; while 92% of daily profit will be yours.

If the professional trader incur a loss, you will also incur a loss (you are advice to always copy the trades of traders with 30D Win Ratio of up to 70% or more in their mkt prediction).

Create an Account, then go to copy tra
de session for more details.
Thanks for the insight. Where do I create account for the copy trade, on the said exchange?
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 07, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

Thanks for the insight. Where do I create account for the copy trade, on the said exchange?
Check my signature to create an account on the exchange; login via the app version, & click on "copy trade" to see the list of available professional traders; then click on the name of any professional trader of your choice; after that click on "copy now".
The system will automatically start copying every new trade of the trader; but there must be some funds in your account.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2022
renminbiyuan:

Sorry for response delay.
You hv to claim the bonus by clicking on claim bonus or new users reward before it will reflect in ur acct.
Yes, profit made are withdrawable.
From the screenshot I provided up there, there isn't any $100 or is there a different New user rewards page, pics will help. Thanks

Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2022
No bonus available

Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2022
renminbiyuan:

Check my signature to create an account on the exchange; login via the app version, & click on "copy trade" to see the list of available professional traders; then click on the name of any professional trader of your choice; after that click on "copy now".
The system will automatically start copying every new trade of the trader; but there must be some funds in your account.

there is bonus am supposed to trade with or I must fund my account
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Insufficient balance...

Click on "new users rewards" on the first screen shot to claim the bonus.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
there is bonus am supposed to trade with or I must fund my account

Claim your bonus by clicking on "new user rewards" on the front page, immediately you login.
You can either trade with the bonus or fund the account.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
renminbiyuan:

Claim your bonus by clicking on "new user rewards" on the front page, immediately you login.
You can either trade with the bonus or fund the account.
It's not there, only $10 rebate (refund) and virtual 100K that is there. Could you help with a screenshot
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Insufficient balance...
Login, & click on "Claim $100+ and start trading now" that is showing on your first screen shot.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
It's not there, only $10 rebate (refund) and virtual 100K that is there. Could you help with a screenshot
I have use my bonus. It looks like this:
If it hasn't expire or hasn't been used, it will appear under "claimed"; but because I have used mine, it's appearing under "Invalid".

Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nickson6969(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
What is the website name and the app
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nickson6969(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
What is the site and app
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
renminbiyuan:

I have use my bonus. It looks like this:
If it hasn't expire or hasn't been used, it will appear under "claimed"; but because I have used mine, it's appearing under "Invalid".
I wasn't given then, in that page nothing like that exists for me. Thanks for sharing
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Nickson6969:
What is the site and app

Check my signature
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I wasn't given then, in that page nothing like that exists for me. Thanks for sharing
Login, & click on "Claim $100+ and start trading now" that is showing on your first screen shot above.
After that the bonus will reflect in your account on or before 24hrs.
Re: Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
renminbiyuan:

Login, & click on "Claim $100+ and start trading now" that is showing on your first screen shot above.
After that the bonus will reflect in your account on or before 24hrs.
Here... If you need the username and password to check/help out, I can share it... Maybe I'm entering the wrong place, any assistance would be appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top MMM Guider, Chuddy, Allegedly Abandons MMM, Opens Up New Ponzi, Help Naija / Vektr Capital Investment / Invest in my business and get 40% ROI (maximum ROI Guaranteed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.