Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) (53118 Views)

Policemen Shot A Man Inside 4matic 300 In Asaba, Carried Away His Dead Body / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
That Father will come out to say it's Fulanian pple and Army. Ipob/Esn una welldone nothing like unknown gunmen
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by ImoleNaija: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:
The monsters they made...

Give them their 5 states and build 10 kilometers wide electric wire fence round Alaigbo guarded by land mines, tank traps and combat troops...

Comr. Vawulence

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Imagine the pain their families will be going true. So so so so bad. Pls ryey should give ipob their five states, while the whole of north should go on their own cux those ones are animals in form of humans on their own. Then the remaining states should go on their own that's the only way There will be peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
jmoore:
IPOB terrorists on the loose.

Nnamdi Kanu was sent from hell to destroy Igboland.

Simon Ekpa is the only begotten son of terrorist Nnamdi Kanu.

Unknown gunmen are SAINTS of IPOB. They are spreading the evangelism of terrorism.

These innocent people that are being killed by IPOB terrorists, don't they have relatives?

Waiting for FG to act seems like an exercise in futility.

If I were a close relative of any these innocent people, I will get a Visa to Finland and TAKE OUT that fool Simon Ekpa.

End IPOB to save Igboland!

So sad.
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Okhuadams(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
Fulani killers running around killing people.
They decieve unself when you know the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Nwaajasa: 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Howtoday:
My you be the angel that save my life this evening as I am already depressed due to unbearable situation. I strongly believe there are angels here who can help my life. I know you don't know me and it shouldn't be until you know me. Help me with urgent 2k even without knowing me and God will richly you. Thank you.
00 1544 2845, Sterl.ing Bank.
You don't put your name so that we wlll not send it to wrong person
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by engrchykae(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
innocent policemen,what a sentence

1 Like

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Howtoday(f): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nwaajasa:
You don't put your name so that we wlll not send it to wrong person

Lucy is my name. Thank you as you help.
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Conrod: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Major7:

Nothing you've said justified their killings. We have no right to take anyone's life. Stop mindless killings and let the fear of God reign in our heart.
Tell that to obigbo - killing victims.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by fizzile(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Howtoday:
My you be the angel that save my life this evening as I am already depressed due to unbearable situation. I strongly believe there are angels here who can help my life. I know you don't know me and it shouldn't be until you know me. Help me with urgent 2k even without knowing me and God will richly you. Thank you.
00 1544 2845, Sterl.ing Bank.
Please go and hustle and stop this public begging.
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
jmoore:

Unknown gunmen are SAINTS of IPOB. They are spreading the evangelism of terrorism.

These innocent people that are being killed by IPOB terrorists, don't they have relatives?

If I were a close relative of any these innocent people, I will get a Visa to Finland and TAKE OUT that fool Simon Ekpa.

The unarmed protesters the police/soldiers killed in the past during operation python dance had no relatives? Well just like you getting a visa to go take out Simon ekpa, the relatives of those killed in operation python dance you all were happy about has taken up arms to take down their relatives killers

You all are ashamed to mock Igbos with those pictures you all saved in your phones , Igbos swimming in mud drinking mud, Igbos been killed with flags in hand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
OVB123:
Yes, I am in support of the actualization of Biafra but not this way. The death of innocent nigerians in their country is alarming. Please, ESN should stop these senseless killings.
How about the death of innocent unarmed Igbos protesters killed in the past in their home land by the police/soldiers?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Diligence: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
There should be mass sustained protest to flush out Fulani herdsmen, boko haram infested army and uniformed terrorists, to flush them out of Holy Land of Biafra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Steve28: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
The unknown gun men are now known which are the Fulani men, the media just have to stop thiS propaganda is really very bad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
sammirano:
Poto poto republic. So red angry
Why not just mock Igbos the usual way, Igbos Don buy market, operation python dance reloaded, Nigerian police army will use them for suya, it's been long I heard these mock comments from you cowards

4 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Realists(m): 11:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

Give them their 5 states and build 10 kilometers wide electric wire fence round Alaigbo guarded by land mines, tank traps and combat troops...

Also DNA test should be conducted on the general public anybody carrying their gene should be deported back to the cannibals jungle.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Neddstark: 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
havenz:
God please deliver us from the evil hands of politicians that can secure our land.

#JustPeterObiWeNeed

Peter Obis people are killing policemen

1 Like

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Memeni(m): 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2022
Joezinho:

They'll still be a 100 times better than your ZOO grin grin > grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by MumuAFONJA: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
generalwo:
Police killed now, alot of ekuke are saying they deserve it... When their very own are killed, they will say the government id behind the killing to frame ipob.... Confused set of people.... In their own very eyes, the monster they are cheering now will lay waste to their lands and throw them back to stone age... While other people are busy developing their nations, na now these set of fools dey kill without purpose..... Useless zombies
All yoruba ppl nah mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Uguruzik(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2022

Is he the one destroying your family?

Ushu gbakwaa gi

If only your brain has not been eaten by stupidity, you would be curious to know why the gunmen are addressed as unknown.

Mr Judge

Hypocritic and STUPID

You never get food est, come De talk about Visa.

Itti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Hanz1: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Howtoday:
My you be the angel that save my life this evening as I am already depressed due to unbearable situation. I strongly believe there are angels here who can help my life...
Which Angel?
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by faceland: 12:40am On Jun 03, 2022
All these are mafia war.
They rebrand it as unknown gunmen.
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by treatise: 12:50am On Jun 03, 2022
OVB123:
Yes, I am in support of the actualization of Biafra but not this way. The death of innocent nigerians in their country is alarming. Please, ESN should stop these senseless killings.

Are you sure IPOB operatives are the ones carrying out these acts?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Zion243(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2022
AntiBMC:
Fulani terr0rists (the ones with and without uniforms), at work...

Igbo terrorists at work. You guys are worse than fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Six30: 1:18am On Jun 03, 2022
Hanz1:

Which Angel?

You can be the angel to he person
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by mmadu4: 1:24am On Jun 03, 2022
This is good news to me . It's time we start flushing out these disease called Nigeria police .kiill them all if possible
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Igbojew: 1:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Unknown gunmen. Continue to kill your brothers and think you are killing Buhari.

Your zone is becoming Afghanistan and desolate to the delight of your enemies.

Cursed be the day Nnamdi Kanu launched ESN in Igbo land. From that day, all of us knew the destruction of Igbos has begun, not by external enemies but by internal enemies. Igbos killing Igbos. What an ignorant zone... Cursed people
Hahahaha one will be wondering you actually love and care for Igbos base on this your ranting but in truth you hate them with passion.Igbos have told you unity beggars umpteenth times that they don't like you people and that they want to be in their own country Biafra but all you people do is to keep forcing yourself on same Igbos you people hate with everything you people have...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Igbojew: 1:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Rawtruth1:

Cursed terrorist, Soludo is already tracking you all through your comments in social media.

Those who praise killers of Igbos in police work shall one day accidentally be killed in one way or another because churches are cursing you people every Sunday service.
We did not see you in other thread where both Methodist Prelate and CSP Johnbull have confirmed that Fulani Herdsmen and your Nigeria Army are the ones commiting all manners of killing and kidnaping in South East and other regions and trust me IPOB/ESN and Prof Charles Soludo are working in collaboration to track down you and your murderous Fulani Herdsmen and Nigeria Army because there will be no breathing space for you people in any South East States..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Phut(f): 1:58am On Jun 03, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Quick question: So the person on the floor -one wearing blue jeans and the other black jeans - are Policemen? Their uniform don change? undecided
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Phut(f): 2:02am On Jun 03, 2022
Igbojew:
We did not see you in other thread where both Methodist Prelate and CSP Johnbull have confirmed that Fulani Herdsmen and your Nigeria Army are the ones commiting all manners of killing and kidnaping in South East and other regions and trust me IPOB/ESN and Prof Charles Soludo are working in collaboration to track down you and your murderous Fulani Herdsmen and Nigeria Army because there will be no breathing space for you people in any South East States..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
One of the guys that has been shot has on blue jeans, the other has on black jeans. Is that now the standard police uniform? Atrocities are being committed, alright. They are being committed by the Police, DSS and army against regular innocent citizens. The OP is an otellectual, who does not have the intellectual capacity to formulate a credible, albeit fake story.
Re: 2 Policemen Shot Dead At Royal Mass Workshop, Ogrute, Enugu (Graphic Pix, Video) by Phut(f): 2:04am On Jun 03, 2022
mmadu4:
This is good news to me . It's time we start flushing out these disease called Nigeria police .kiill them all if possible

Police Dey wear blue jeans. Let us not be so quick to swallow any fake news that is being shoved down our throats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.