Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

"I Was Just Down To F**k!" Kim Kardashian Admits She Went For Pete Davidson .... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Just Down To F**k!" Kim Kardashian Admits She Went For Pete Davidson .... (566 Views)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Sleeping With Men For Money: Blessing Okoro Recounts The Day She Went For Runs / Chika Ike Admits She's Getting Fatter In This Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Just Down To F**k!" Kim Kardashian Admits She Went For Pete Davidson .... by Jenji: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
"I was just down to f**k!" Kim Kardashian admits she went for Pete Davidson after hearing about his "big d**k energy"
Kim Kardashian has finally revealed that she pursued comedian Pete Davidson mainly for sex.

The reality star made this known during the eighth episode of The Kardashians.

The mother-of-four said she wasn't looking for a relationship when she first hooked up with the 28-year-old comedian.

She added that she had heard about his "BDE" (big d**k energy) and she was simply "DTF" (down to f**k)............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/i-was-just-down-to-fk-kim-kardashian-admits-she-went-for-pete-davidson-after-hearing-about-his-big-dk-energy/

Re: "I Was Just Down To F**k!" Kim Kardashian Admits She Went For Pete Davidson .... by judatech: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Olosho spirit possessed... destroying faithful husband
Re: "I Was Just Down To F**k!" Kim Kardashian Admits She Went For Pete Davidson .... by channelstravel: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Doubt they'd last but this life, no be by prediction cheesy grin
Re: "I Was Just Down To F**k!" Kim Kardashian Admits She Went For Pete Davidson .... by EmptyGarden(m): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
See as she resemble faun.

(1) (Reply)

Latest News: Burna Boy And Zubby Michael Seen Together Chilling In A Night Club / Singer Davido Buys $320k Audemars Piguet Watch For His 2-year-old Son, Ifeanyi / 32nd Birthday:actress Ini Dima-okojie Celebrates With Thankful Words To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.