Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House (608 Views)

*dr Omene Odafe Wilson* For *house Of Representatives* , / Dr Omene Odafe Wilson* For *house Of Representatives* / Who Need Her For House Maid/help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
I was reading a post on nairaland few hours ago, then A nairalander called me asking some ?? From me before i knew it na efcc i see ( i first fear but something tell me say no panic) they requested for our phone ( we were 8 at that spot) they search it and in my mind i was like (ferry you are going to jail for almost 66 crime all base on fraud ) as they won park us, their boss enter and calm them down (lucky for me i once help the man with 200naira years ago , to cut story shot they collected 30m from us in total (thanks god say na only 375290k day my aza (rest are in btc grin ) they collect everything ( i laugh in side me thank god say i day keep all funds in btc ) they ask us to leave that place (them me of them ask the boss that what will day say at office )he said they will all say no one home that they only saw a student laptop and na game day inside )they just left now . ferry hustle continun (no sleep this night ) i must recover all my lost tonight SO HELP ME GOD. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by KINGJAJA888(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Ferrytech:
I was reading a post on nairaland few hours ago, then A nairalander called me asking some ?? From me before i knew it na efcc i see ( i first fear but something tell me say no panic) they requested for our phone ( we were 8 at that spot) they search it and in my mind i was like (ferry you are going to jail for almost 66 crime all base on fraud ) as they won park us, their boss enter and calm them down (lucky for me i once help the man with 200naira years ago , to cut story shot they collected 30m from us in total (thanks god say na only 375290k day my aza (rest are in btc grin ) they collect everything ( i laugh in side me thank god say i day keep all funds in btc ) they ask us to leave that place (them me of them ask the boss that what will day say at office )he said they will all say no one home that they only saw a student laptop and na game day inside )they just left now . ferry hustle continun (no sleep this night ) i must recover all my lost tonight SO HELP ME GOD. AMEN
Meeehn This is Scaryyy. I prefer SARS to Efcc. At least 100k Sars go free you But you see Anything wey concern Efcc na millions ohh. Get ready to lose everything!
Reason why I have two phones and only go out with my torchlight to avoid their wahala.
Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2022
KINGJAJA888:
Meeehn This is Scaryyy. I prefer SARS to Efcc. At least 100k Sars go free you But you see Anything wey concern Efcc na millions ohh. Get ready to lose everything!
Reason why I have two phones and only go out with my torchlight to avoid their wahala.
aje bro hustle continun ( i vex spam that night and recover my money 6times ) no mercy for the white
Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by Albertone(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ferrytech:
aje bro hustle continun ( i vex spam that night and recover my money 6times ) no mercy for the white

Spam full my email now.Where una dey see our email addresses sef grin

1 Like

Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2022
Albertone:

Spam full my email now.Where una dey see our email addresses sef grin
na tools

1 Like

Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by Timmzycul11: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ferrytech:
Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by bennyflipy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Dem go soon catch you real time and no going back, continue scamming people.
Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by Favvybillionz(m): 1:53am On Jun 08, 2022
How far guy.....check my sigy make for my what's app number make we check one or two things...
Shey u get
Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by DrShomo: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
My WhatsApp 0809627729zero

Ferrytech
Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
DrShomo:
My WhatsApp 0809627729zero

Ferrytech
hey
Re: bleeped Up Efcc Burst Us For House by KINGJAJA888(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2022
Ferrytech:
Bro teach me Spamming abeg. I wan learn.

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Premium Hacked App Available / Facts About Fashion In 2023 / Ejison Boss, Actor, Obi Dike, Others To Storm Eminent Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.