Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? (1252 Views)

Why Is Orji Uzo Kalu Kneeling Down In This Picture / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by gidgiddy: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
Newton2024:
Why is Orji Kalu campaigning for a northerner instead of his fellow Igbos among APC presidential aspirants? Is it better for North to continue if he cannot be picked for presidency? I wish to know the reason why he chickened out before the game began. I believe Igbos are not cowards.

He has already addressed that. He said that no Igbo man can win the Presidency without zoning, and he is right

So he is campaigning for Lawan on the understanding that he will pick an Igbo man as running mate

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by Proudlyomonna: 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Because he is a greedy evil man like all the other Southern politiftians,who only think of themselves.
It's a case of If I can't get it,then let it go upnorth instead

1 Like

Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unzerious:
What do you expect, When your Tribe was Named after a 'Lethal' Weed? Or is it Vice-Versa

You people will not kill someone with laugh on this forum. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by DMerciful(m): 1:01am On Jun 03, 2022
He is trying to build bridges
Newton2024:
Why is Orji Kalu campaigning for a northerner instead of his fellow Igbos among APC presidential aspirants? Is it better for North to continue if he cannot be picked for presidency? I wish to know the reason why he chickened out before the game began. I believe Igbos are not cowards.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by Newton2024: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2022
pchukwudi:
Yes, just like Tinubu and OBJ refused to support a fellow southerner in 2015, OUK wants the north to indefinitely keep the presidency for as long as necessary until you selfish goons in the south gain some basic sense.

This is like committing suicide by taking poison because you want to spite your enemy. Another eight years of Fulani herdsmen terr-orists may mean more thousands of Igbos will pay more. Foolanis are one and same. Enough of killings in SE.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by Newton2024: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2022
DMerciful:
He is trying to build bridges
For himself and his family.
Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by Newton2024: 6:27am On Jun 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

He has already addressed that. He said that no Igbo man can win the Presidency without zoning, and he is right

So he is campaigning for Lawan on the understanding that he will pick an Igbo man as running mate
If VP is what Igbos want, why didn't he surpport Peter Obi in 2019. I wonder how you people take a criminal and an ex-convict serious. A corrupt thief that is supposed to be serving life imprisonment with terr-orists in Kirikiri prison. Shame on him.
Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by drlateef: 6:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Because he is naive and childish. He is playing spoiler politics. The igbos should go back to classroom to learn politics. The same problem Peter Obi has. He quickly jumped ship without thoroughly assessing the situation and getting the best ship to jump into. Again, he jumped into another sinking ship. A Labour Party that is factionalised and each faction is in court demanding legitimacy. If eventually the other faction wins, Peter Obi is dented niyen. He will not even be on the ballot for any party. Luckily for him, INEC has given an extension and grace period. But he cannot benefit from it though, because it’s against INEC rules to do primary in two different parties. He can only argue that the primary has been annulled in court for the losing faction of Labour Party that he jumped into.

Igbo politicians lack foresight and deep thinking. The type Tinubu is blessed with. It’s in the nature of Igbo people to do things on the spur of the moment, knee jerk reaction to things. That’s why IPOB is into terrorism to actualise Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
RightToReject:
The reason he is doing so is very simple; every sagacious politician and/or discerning person that chooses to be truthful to himself can see that the majority of the Nigerian political actors, which by extension means the majority of the voters, do not want a Nigerian president of the South East extraction, at least for now, due to primordial fundamental issues rather than a lack of political will and wherewithal from the politicians and masses from the zone. He is too wise to live on an expectation, yes, a miracle can still happen and a South Easterner emerge president come 2023, but as I said, he is too wise to live on expectation rather than standard. OUK is a man of standard and he has always lived it in words and actions. Numbers decide the result of democratic elections.

For the record, only a few bona fide Igbo sons and daughters can genuinely love Igboland as he does.

I quite agree with this submission. it's never wise to live on expectations.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Orji Kalu Campaigning For A Northerner Instead Of One His Fellow Igbos? by RightToReject(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

I quite agree with this submission. it's never wise to live on expectations.

That's it, bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blasphemy Video: Man Killed By Muslims In Federal Housing Lugbe In Abuja / I Can't Imagine Peter Obi Losing! / Expect Surprises In PDP, We Will Address The Nation - Wike's Group Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.