Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? (297 Views)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye / How Did The Delegates Vote ? / APC Convention: How The Delegates May Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? by TruthHurts100: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
I asked this question because this delegates are just like king makers. They are the ones that select those we can vote for. And when they have been publicly bribed with thousands of dollars, can we still trust them?

If they want delegates, can it be centralised, each party will bring their candidates for screening. And these delegates will be a mix of old and young well educated individuals that cannot be bribed.

What do you guys think? Cos imagine the delegates presenting those people we know so well. You know what I mean?
Re: Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? by Nigerialabalaba: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
TruthHurts100:
I asked this question because this delegates are just like king makers. They are the ones that select those we can vote for. And when they have been publicly bribed with thousands of dollars, can we still trust them?

If they want delegates, can it be centralised, each party will bring their candidates for screening. And these delegates will be a mix of old and young well educated individuals that cannot be bribed.

What do you guys think? Cos imagine the delegates presenting those people we know so well. You know what I mean?

Omo Ibo, wen odas dey work and build bridges , u dey for twitter and nl dey type trash and hate on other Nigerians but wen soup don done, u won reap where u no sow. If u like wail from now till tommorro, APC don get clear leader . shiorr.
If u like after dis defeat go wait until 2027 before u start writing nonsense. Nobody go ever take una serious. shiorr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? by Coded081(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, wen odas dey work and build bridges , u dey for twitter and nl dey type trash and hate on other Nigerians but wen soup don done, u won reap where u no sow. If u like wail from now till tommorro, APC don get clear leader . shiorr.
If u like after dis defeat go wait until 2027 before u start writing nonsense. Nobody go ever take una serious. shiorr

Off point

1 Like

Re: Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? by Unzerious: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
It is mainly the Leaders of the Party in that Region i.e Office holders/Appointees (State, Senatorial District or LGA).
Re: Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? by Esama: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Very good that's why I dont even arguing with some of them here. Because they are politically naive. Just look at the question the op is asking.
Nigerialabalaba:

1 Like

Re: Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? by ComrdDRS1: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
I want to learn
Re: Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? by ladiguy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
TruthHurts100:

Are u a party member? If not, you need to join a party to have a say or make a change.
Re: Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? by berbs: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Coded081:

Off point

Very off point.
Re: Who Elect Or Select The Delegates? by TruthHurts100: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Kindly respond reasonably and in an orderly manner sir. Nobody is fighting anybody here.

(1) (Reply)

Make Jonathan Apc Consensus Candidate,protesters Demand. / See what Shittu said about Tinubu / Reno Omokri:Nigeria Needs A Reliable Government, Not A Religious Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.