Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye (19399 Views)

APC Primary: I Passed Character Test By Not Paying Any Delegate - Pastor Bakare / APC Presidential Primary: I Won’t Allow Imposition Of Candidate - Buhari / PDP Presidential Primary: I Will Defeat Atiku - Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by nairalandkachy1: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fG09a7r0SQ

Seun: There was a lot of money that exchanged hands in that election, who bankrolled you?

Dino: Anyways, I am not a staff of the EFCC or ICPC, so I wouldn't know if there was...but the issue you know is that if at my level I cannot finance a Primary, then there is a problem somewhere but definitely God bankrolled me.

I bank with the Almighty God.

Seun: How much did you give to the delegates for mobilisation?

Dino: I gave them anointing oil and it did the magic.

Seun: Really

Dino: Yea, I just told you my belief in Phillipians 4:19 (that God will supply all my needs according to his riches in Glory in Christ Jesus and I am telling you he did it.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Akacollins7: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dino Dino

20 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by rickpat(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
comedian with very dry jokes

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by OmotolaBoy(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
Big Dino

7 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by bennybuhari: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Foreward: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
You mean you gave them anointed bribe. Lmao 🤣

42 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by 1950Mack: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin I watched the interview... I laughed my heads off all through... dino is a comedian... the way he spat on bello was epic... he said bello constructed center table call am flyover.... hehehehe grin... he also bruised wike badly... I must commend dino for his intellectual and verbal prowess... I thought he was an unserious fellow too and a troublemaker... but he outrightly explained that being free with the people doesn't mean you're a joker all the time... he even used the dancing senator as example to buttress his point that he is fit to become kogi governor against all odds or biased assumptions... I like the part where he said there will be merriment in kogi if elected governor... that people will surely flex and the state would turn tourist attraction... but that channels interviewer called seun really knows how to strike questions o... that guy follow de set waec I swear... even fintiri nearly cough when seun squeeze am grin

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Omeneke24: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dino has spoken, waiting for Wike to react

7 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by PulaPower: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wike don talk true regarding this guy..
He’s a complete Joke..

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Hezzyluv: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
If this guy should become the governor of Kogi state, he would make sure Yahaya Bello sniff pepper. grin

I guess that oil he talked about was bought for $10,000 each. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Rapidow: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin
Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Olastep1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wike 2.0

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by olaboy33(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Governor Dino Clown Melaye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Nobleou(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Long ride
Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Jb95(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Foreward:
You mean you gave them anointed bribe. Lmao 🤣

He meant he used anointing oil to "grease their palms"
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by system21: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Clown
Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by HealthKelvin: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Brive
Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by mayorkent(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
Smiles, sha keep your supplier for anointing oil.
You go need several gallons for the main election.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
God did!

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Jb95(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
rickpat:
comedian with very dry jokes

That explains why I can't stop laughing at this post grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Emyemyberry(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
Do we now have apostle Dino melaye?
Jesus I know
Paul I know
Who are you Dino

4 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Manoftheyear: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin
Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by transient123(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fG09a7r0SQ

Seun: There was a lot of money that exchanged hands in that election, who bankrolled you?

Dino: Anyways, I am not a staff of the EFCC or ICPC, so I wouldn't know if there was...but the issue you know is that if at my level I cannot finance a Primary, then there is a problem somewhere but definitely God bankrolled me.

I bank with the Almighty God.

Seun: How much did you give to the delegates for mobilisation?

Dino: I gave them anointing oil and it did the magic.

Seun: Really

Dino: Yea, I just told you my belief in Phillipians 4:19 (that God will supply all my needs according to his riches in Glory in Christ Jesus and I am telling you he did it.

Politicians make mockery of themselves instead of the Almighty. There is something very devilish about these men and chest beating...

We will start seeing Dino"s bumbum during campaign grin omo toyi ko gbon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Lamasta(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2023
The anointing oil is inside the envelope cheesy
Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by LosC: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
If it were to be one man, he’ll threaten Seun

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by okeyumez(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
All liars will end up in hell fire. Dino is a professional liar and will end up in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Elmojiid(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2023
Anointing dollars you mean alaye dino

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2023
Abeg try give the masses too the same anointing oil when the state elections reach. I wan confirm something
Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Enemyofpeace: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
Dino Melaye? Governor? Kogi State go hear weeeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by PerfectJUSTICE: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
LosC:
If it were to be one man, he’ll threaten Seun

PDP no be A ngry P eople C onfratanity . Everything na cruise

4 Likes

Re: Kogi PDP Primary: I gave The Delegates Anointing Oil, that did it - Melaye by Ceenachi: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kogi people have no luck. Hope God will look after them.
From YB to Dino

For Sure
I wish I can use voice note to comment cos typing cannot pour out what's in my heart

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Kwankwaso, Other Senators In Aso Rock / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi / Lawal Dan Gashua: The Good Baker Who's The Breadwinner To Refugee Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.