Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu (546 Views)

Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History --tinubu / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by foryourmind: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Life of regrets.

This man single-handedly put division between the South. Helped kick out a manageable GEJ government to impose a disaster that seems to have swallowed even him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Gazette na trashy platform known only for fake news ati serial blackmail. Dat na why dem sack samuel ogundupe wey get pg from premium times.
Every news from Samuel ogundipe's PG na trash

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by foryourmind: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Gazette na trashy platform known only for fake news ati serial blackmail. Dat na why dem sack samuel ogundupe wey get pg from premium times.
Every news from Samuel ogundipe's PG na trash
Which one is the best news website?

Tinubu's toiletpaper Nation Newspaper? Or his junk blog news TVC that deletes polls when his boy Osunbande begins bearing him black and blue on their own platform? cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by derecho(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wetin dey happen to tinubu lately? Hope he wasn't served edikaikong soup in Calabar when he visited the Obong of Calabar?
It's like his eyes are now enlightened like Jonathan, Saul's son, when he tasted honey.

That said,
Why is Tinubu trying to act as if he is representing the Yorubas?
Secondly, how can the Fulanis trust a person who betrayed his Southern brothers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by FlyingKing: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
I think BAT has started seeing where PMB is paddling his boat to.

But to be candid BAT need to be rewarded for helping PMB to achieve what he has been looking for over 12years.

But in other words we need a visionary leaders not all this self centered politicians we have in the country today that careless about their citizens
Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
foryourmind:

Which one is the best news website?

Tinubu's toiletpaper Nation Newspaper? Or his junk blog news TVC that deletes polls when his boy Osunbande begins bearing him black and blue on their own platform? cheesy cheesy
Omo Ibo, go an argue with efcc . olodo oshi

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by Foolishbuhari: 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Ibo, go an argue with efcc . olodo oshi
Omo yoruba sef. Something that never saw the light of day? LMAO!
On tifnubu's manhood I stand gidigba!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by Rogodo22(m): 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2022
Cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by SoNature(m): 4:44am On Jun 03, 2022
derecho:
Wetin dey happen to tinubu lately? Hope he wasn't served edikaikong soup in Calabar when he visited the Obong of Calabar?
It's like his eyes are now enlightened like Jonathan, Saul's son, when he tasted honey.

That said,
Why is Tinubu trying to act as if he is representing the Yorubas?
Secondly, how can the Fulanis trust a person who betrayed his Southern brothers?
I think the meeting Buhari had with APC governors, where he asked them to support his own candidate, is making Tinubu jittery.

At this juncture, Tinubu knows that he's not Buhari's preferred candidate. After the primary, if Tinubu didn't win, the old man will attack Buhari more and more.

He feels that Buhari has betrayed him.
But then, they are all politicians - a bunch of betrayals, liars and irresponsible people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Erase Me From History - Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 4:58am On Jun 03, 2022
It is said that he who sold his brother cannot be trusted. How do you want Buhari and Northerners to trust a man who sold out South because of his life ambition? This is karma at work.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi from consumption to production.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Buhari Dey Beg Una To Allow Him Chose His Successor Una No Gree; Now... / Nigerian Christains Are The Most Foolish / Video: APC Plans To Rig 2023 Election With 6 Trillion Naira Busted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.