Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu (369 Views)

“Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by Nelson156(m): 12:53am On Jun 03, 2022
A presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Bola Tinubu, has claimed that without his support, President Muhammadu Buhari would not have won the 2015 election.

Speaking in Ogun State, Tinubu said, “If not me that led the war from the front, Buhari would not have emerged as the president. He contested first, second and third times, but lost. He even said on television that he won’t contest again.

“But I went to his home in Katsina, I told him you would contest and win, but you won’t joke with the matters of the Yorubas.

“Since he has emerged, I have not been appointed Minister. I didn’t get a contract.

“This time, it’s Yoruba’s turn and in Yoruba land, it’s my tenure.”

Tinubu appealed to the 60 delegates in Ogun to support him during the APC primary election.

Recall that President Buhari has appealed to governors of the APC to assist him in picking his successor.

1 Like

Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by ogbuefi677(m): 12:54am On Jun 03, 2022
Delusion of grandeur

3 Likes

Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 12:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems.
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 1:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 1:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 1:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , Jah bless the leader. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 1:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 1:27am On Jun 03, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 1:32am On Jun 03, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon will be the president no matter what. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban Borgu , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 1:46am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu . This man is just everywhere you go.
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by TallerKola: 1:52am On Jun 03, 2022
ABAT , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 2:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men will be the president no matter what. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 2:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect slayer of Meth cannibals. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 2:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 2:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by TallerKola: 2:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them.
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 3:04am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu is the answer. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by eagleu: 3:06am On Jun 03, 2022
Wow.
I now see how the Tinubu bot works .
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 3:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 3:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 3:50am On Jun 03, 2022
Baba Tinubu , on your mandate till infinity. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by TallerKola: 3:57am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth.
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 4:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. We will never stop supporting our leader
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 4:10am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by lwanga1993: 4:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Wow !
Different monikers, same person.
Feb 19, 2022, Mar 02, 2021.

How are you guys being recruited?
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 4:49am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban makers of men . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. He is so present almost on every news
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 4:56am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu . This man is just everywhere you go.
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by Sheuns(m): 4:57am On Jun 03, 2022
BowlingTall:
Jagaban is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems.

I remember vividly when Tinubu said Buhari is the solution to Nigeria’s problems in 2014.
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by TallerKola: 5:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju . This man is just everywhere you go. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 5:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. will be the president no matter what.
Re: Politicsbuhari Wouldn’t Have Become President Without Me – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 5:15am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , on your mandate forever. He is so present almost on every news

(1) (Reply)

Who Drank It Better / Rochas Okorocha Addresses Delegates In Hausa Language (video) / 2023: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.